• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: The Girl won't marry, because I'm doing forex business!

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste View Post
      Hahah i'm not sure
      I think it depends on the trading quality. A successful trader can earn much money in forex and if his girl doesn't like this business he can build another business besides forex to satisfy her
      I have a friend who is a profitable trader, but his success in trading broke his family apart. He always complain to me that his wife love to spend his forex earnings. But one day, his wife leave him for another man and go on other country, the wife also bring with her their only son. My friend is so heartbroken. I felt very sad for his situation, now I know money can't buy happiness.

So, please do not let forex destroy your family!
      No Guts No Glory!

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      391.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,058 Times in 472 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warren Bafett View Post
      I have a friend who is a profitable trader, but his success in trading broke his family apart. He always complain to me that his wife love to spend his forex earnings. But one day, his wife leave him for another man and go on other country, the wife also bring with her their only son. My friend is so heartbroken. I felt very sad for his situation, now I know money can't buy happiness.

So, please do not let forex destroy your family!
      How did it broke his family? did he invest too much money into this business? because if he profit from market his family is happy or maybe he spend too much time trading?

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Pedro Maria is an unknown quantity at this point Pedro Maria's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Your girlfriend has got some old preassumptions, what difference does it make what you're doing.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      267.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think the Girl is more concerned with social status in public, me too have similar friends like that. I think that's normal, even more so if the Girl wants to marry the trader. It's better if the trader shows his monthly income from the forex business then see how the Girl face expression.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by normarster View Post
      How did it broke his family? did he invest too much money into this business? because if he profit from market his family is happy or maybe he spend too much time trading?
      He got so addicted with making money I think, then the wife feel neglected and want something more, some good lovin and some precious, quality time spent with the family. I can't blame my friend though, he is a workaholic and work real hard, unfortunately it's the wife who is lacking of understanding, maybe? Of course I have deep sympathy with my friend but we don't know for sure how does the wife feel, I can only understand my friends side. All I know is that money can't buy happiness.

In my case, what qualities am seeking for a wife is unlimited understanding and support because am hard to live with...
      No Guts No Glory!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Warren Bafett For This Useful Post:

わξΨǐ ツ (12-28-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4