• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Girl won't marry, because I'm doing forex business!

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Lol, no one wants to marry with a loser, no matter your job you have to work hard to succeed, same thing in trading. If you're a successful trader , you'll have a steady income and that's what any girl wants from her husband no matter how much but it should be steady and enough to get the necessary things in life. But if you're a looser you'll just lose and lose and no one will accept to live with a loser

2. lamborghini
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste View Post
      Lol, no one wants to marry with a loser, no matter your job you have to work hard to succeed, same thing in trading. If you're a successful trader , you'll have a steady income and that's what any girl wants from her husband no matter how much but it should be steady and enough to get the necessary things in life. But if you're a looser you'll just lose and lose and no one will accept to live with a loser
      Well, we got a neighbor who is a loser who was not able to finish college and he got married. They always quarrel since his income is not enough just doing odd jobs, here and there. One day, surprisingly the quarrel stop...from what I heard the guy win a lottery, a portion of it I think, not the major ones, but enough for them to buy a passenger vehicle that he drives daily and got stable income everyday. He is a loser but got lucky...lol
      No Guts No Glory!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Warren Bafett For This Useful Post:

cambiste (12-11-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      391.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,058 Times in 472 Posts

Haha i told my girl i do business and its still demo becuz i learn this business and she said thats cool because i said if i dont make any progress or make profit i wont invedt big money into this business.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,415 Times in 3,375 Posts

Any girl that won't marry you for who you are is not your wife and you need to move on and find someone that will love you for exactly who you are not also as a man you need to have several way of making income, you should not rely only on forex because anything can happen

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,599 Times in 594 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      Any girl that won't marry you for who you are is not your wife and you need to move on and find someone that will love you for exactly who you are not also as a man you need to have several way of making income, you should not rely only on forex because anything can happen
      I wont blame the girl if she doesnt want to marry someone who cant make an income. Nowadays everything is expensive even getting married hahahaha

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Oriana is on a distinguished road Oriana's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      42.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

These all things do not effect real relation, if your girl loves you sincerely, then she try to understand you instead of creating a problem for you.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

time void will become famous soon enough time void will become famous soon enough time void's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      126.87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is the same everywhere. If you are successful, no matter what you do, it won't matter. But if you are not successful and have made many mistakes, even if you are a doctor, it will be difficult for you to gain recognition. And since Forex involves money and it is not a sure shot, it is right that the girl's parents are worried. If you can show that you are successful, then they will be relieved.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Warren Bafett View Post
      Well, we got a neighbor who is a loser who was not able to finish college and he got married. They always quarrel since his income is not enough just doing odd jobs, here and there. One day, surprisingly the quarrel stop...from what I heard the guy win a lottery, a portion of it I think, not the major ones, but enough for them to buy a passenger vehicle that he drives daily and got stable income everyday. He is a loser but got lucky...lol
      Lol , I like the story. I think the real looser isn't the one who didn't succeed to get money, we can meet many successful people who aren't really rich, simply because money isn't their first goal. I'm sure that a loser even if he win the lottery he will waste all his money and back to nothing 😂

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading is viewed by many as gambling business, so traders are generally gamblers,lol. I don't think girls will like gamblers, they want men who are doing legit and well respected and stable high paying job for security purposes. Am I right girls?
      No Guts No Glory!

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Warren Bafett View Post
      Forex trading is viewed by many as gambling business, so traders are generally gamblers,lol. I don't think girls will like gamblers, they want men who are doing legit and well respected and stable high paying job for security purposes. Am I right girls?
      Hahah i'm not sure
      I think it depends on the trading quality. A successful trader can earn much money in forex and if his girl doesn't like this business he can build another business besides forex to satisfy her

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast