• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I'm New Here, Whom To Contact If I'm Having Trouble In The Forum?

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,893 Times in 8,409 Posts

Default I'm New Here, Whom To Contact If I'm Having Trouble In The Forum?

If you are new to this forum then you probably don't know your way around here yet so the best thing is to contact the persons in charge. In this forum we have moderators who are more than willing to help you out when you're having difficulties but because you are new maybe you don't know who to contact.

So here's how you can find the moderators that you can contact:

1. Go to "Quick Links" and from the drop down menu choose "View Forum Leaders"

Name:  ScreenHunter_02 Dec. 04 12.03.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  26.5 KB

2. You will then be taken to a page with a list of moderators and Admin. Once you're there see which moderator is online (green circle means online while gray circle means offline) and then click the button "Send PM" on the right side. One thing you should note is it's better to contact the moderators than our Admin (MT5 Administrator) because our Admin is a very busy person and have to do a lot of task behind the scene.

Name:  ScreenHunter_04 Dec. 04 12.11.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  103.3 KB

3. You will be taken to the PM page. Just write the moderator's username, the title of your problem, the detail of it and then click "Submit Message"

Name:  ScreenHunter_05 Dec. 04 12.14.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  150.1 KB

The moderator will read your PM once he refresh his/her browser and will reply to your PM with a guidance.

4. To solve your problems quick you can contact the following for your problems:

Bonus trading account problem - contact antifraud@instaforex.com
      Activation email for attaching a trading account to the forum - contact Admin via PM
      Post/thread problem - contact any Moderator.
      IP problem - contact Super Moderator
      Didn't get the prize from contest - contact Super Moderator
      Didn't get bonus for post - contact Super Moderator
      Activation email for a new account registered in the forum - contact Admin via PM
      Email problem - contact Administrator via PM

Enjoy our forum and have a great day!
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 05-09-2018 at 01:29 PM.

2. The following 10 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

azmassi (02-26-2018), bidyut (02-25-2018), cambiste (02-25-2018), dzin4aans (12-04-2015), endurance44 (10-05-2016), Georges (12-04-2015), goodguy333 (12-04-2015), moneygrows (02-26-2018), Passionate Pisces (01-31-2018), systematicfx (03-11-2016)

3. ForexCopy
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Anthony Cheung will become famous soon enough Anthony Cheung's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      22.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Ok, this info is what I'm looking for.
      Thank you!

5. The following 4 users say Thank You to Anthony Cheung for this useful post.

azmassi (02-26-2018), cambiste (02-25-2018), moneygrows (02-26-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-26-2018)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Scheduled Pips will become famous soon enough Scheduled Pips's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9.08 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

So the people in that list are the masters of this forum?
      Ok I will contact them.

7. The following 4 users say Thank You to Scheduled Pips for this useful post.

azmassi (02-26-2018), cambiste (02-25-2018), moneygrows (02-26-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-26-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scheduled Pips View Post
      Ok I will contact them.
      Yes, it's forum leaders list. you can contact anyone of them , you'll get a quick reply

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

azmassi (02-26-2018), moneygrows (02-26-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-26-2018)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,634 Times in 5,488 Posts

Ok I will contact them.
      You made me feel like im He-Man master of universe

11. The following 4 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

azmassi (02-26-2018), dzin4aans (02-26-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-26-2018), Unregistered (1)

I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,674 Times in 4,511 Posts

Ok I will contact them.
      Hi scheduled, welcome to mt5
      Feel free to contact us! we'll be glad to help you

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-26-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-26-2018)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,893 Times in 8,409 Posts

Ok I will contact them.
      Well not exactly the masters, but in some ways yes you can call it that.
      What we are is moderators, we work for the forum to maintain things here in this community

So yeah, like mod azmassi already mentioned you can contact any of us and we'll help you the best we can.

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      You made me feel like im He-Man master of universe

LOLZ
      That is classic. I'd wait for it every time it is scheduled. Happy times indeed

15. The Following User Says Thank You to PhantomTrader79 For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (02-26-2018)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Goldfreak818 is on a distinguished road Goldfreak818's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomTrader79 View Post
      If you are new to this forum then you probably don't know your way around here yet so the best thing is to contact the persons in charge. In this forum we have moderators who are more than willing to help you out when you're having difficulties but because you are new maybe you don't know who to contact.

So here's how you can find the moderators that you can contact:

1. Go to "Quick Links" and from the drop down menu choose "View Forum Leaders"

Attachment 61414

2. You will then be taken to a page with a list of moderators and Admin. Once you're there see which moderator is online (green circle means online while gray circle means offline) and then click the button "Send PM" on the right side. One thing you should note is it's better to contact the moderators than our Admin (MT5 Administrator) because our Admin is a very busy person and have to do a lot of task behind the scene.

Attachment 61415

3. You will be taken to the PM page. Just write the moderator's username, the title of your problem, the detail of it and then click "Submit Message"

Attachment 61416

The moderator will read your PM once he refresh his/her browser and will reply to your PM with a guidance.

Enjoy our forum and have a great day!
      Okay, this is a good information for new members.
      So there 12 people who lead this forum? I will contact one of them when I have trouble in this forum.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Goldfreak818 For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (04-16-2018)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Twouch is on a distinguished road Twouch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

WOw nice I was looking for some help and I found the forum heroes great to have moderator list, one thing I want to share is that since morning im getting some unusual effects of forum is this normal ? like to different colors

I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,674 Times in 4,511 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Twouch View Post
      WOw nice I was looking for some help and I found the forum heroes great to have moderator list, one thing I want to share is that since morning im getting some unusual effects of forum is this normal ? like to different colors

At the bottom of the home page there's an option to change the color and the style of display, look at the picture below
      Name:  Sans titre.png
Views: 17
Size:  43.9 KB

20. The following 2 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

dzin4aans (07-11-2018), PhantomTrader79 (07-11-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast