• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 12 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Is forex the best business? (21)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning will become famous soon enough NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      206.92 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex for me is not the best business to take because it can take years before you can start to profit, if you are a businessman how you cannot allow to have loses for years, that is why there are only a few businessman that really try to trade on their own, they may just entrust their capital with a money manager with proven track records.

2. Forex Game
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

jibsin2excel is an unknown quantity at this point jibsin2excel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      215.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As a trader i wouldn't say Forex is the best business but its one of the best online businesses.It's a business i so much love and i have a strong interest for and this is responsible for my tenacity in become a good trader but success of the business starts when you become an expert trader with a profiting strategy.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

mransari is on a distinguished road mransari's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      551.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I can not say its the best business but will say this is one of the best business because all of us know that there are lots of businesses which making people rich and are successful just like doing goods trading and manufacturing, services and human resources, some people can perform well in other businesses which are not as much successful in forex and if forex is the best business then everyone will start this and will leave other business, I will just say this is not an easy business, hard work makes this less favorite than those where we just put the money and earn sitting on the seat.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      391.84 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,136 Times in 995 Posts

Yes i think Forex one of best online world currency trading business enter the world and Forex better than other business. No problem to say Forex dangerous high risky business but Forex 100% more high profitable business for all people. I believe if you hard work, get proper knowledge, proper analysis, follow good money management and follow all Forex rules on trading then you may success and earn hung profit other wise you face loss. Forex not scam, Forex 100% real and pure business. For this reason Forex so popular business all over the world and people choose, like and love Forex business very much.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to loveyo For This Useful Post:

Mian Naseer (09-13-2017)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa has a spectacular aura about zeeshaa has a spectacular aura about zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2131.71 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This world is very wide and there are numerous business. it is depend on peoples that which business suitable for them. Forex trading is most popular business of the world and we see that there is a huge number of peoples trading and many other want to join it.
      this is also most legal profitable business where we can make lot of money without any limits. so we can say that this is the best choice for a person to invest his money.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to zeeshaa For This Useful Post:

Mian Naseer (09-13-2017)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Naeem Riaz is an unknown quantity at this point Naeem Riaz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is a real business and as compared to other businesses, this business is very good and more profitable. It gives us huge profit in a short spam of time. It can safe our present and future. We can support our family with the help of this business. It is a best source of income and provides us huge profit at our home. Our family members can also join this business.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

khanxn99 is an unknown quantity at this point khanxn99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is the biggest trillion liquidity market in this world! This market has a process.We can not control this process, we just participate this process. Trading forex is a good profession or business if you have a right knowledge of this market.An experienced trader makes money easily from here with his comfortable predefined risk.Consistent profit should be the main target of every newbie forex trader.Consistent winning portfolio assumes that trading like as a business.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheeky

Phool Khan is on a distinguished road Phool Khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      731.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Off course their is no doubt about it forex is the best online earning business no one can compare about it forex have many branches in online world in all countries we can join it any where and trade here forex makes our future life secure by giving us daily profit.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

anowarul01 is on a distinguished road anowarul01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      33.74 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is correct that forex market is the biggest market place in the whole world. Forex market is the largest and profitable business in the whole world. People can join here easily and make money easily. But I can not think that forex market can be the best business in the world. Because it is very risky, hard and only virtual trade.

13. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Mian Naseer is on a distinguished road Mian Naseer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4.35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are many businesses in this world but most of peoples choose forex trading. there are many reasons behind it. this is very profitable business where anyone can start trading after get basic knowledge. here we can make more profits in less time which is not possible in any other business of this world. so we can say about forex trading that this is the best business.

Reply to Thread
    Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 12 15 16 17 18 LastLast