• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Section Rules

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      219.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Now i am following your rules. it is very helpful post for every newbies. Trading journal is very important for every trader. we are here for each and other. if we can share our knowledge with other trader then we can setup good trade journal. its can help to upgrade our trading strategy.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to chakrabarty for this useful post.

dzin4aans (01-25-2018), PhantomTrader79 (01-25-2018)

3. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1800.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,628 Times in 633 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zeeshaa View Post
      Everything has it's own rules and regulations and if you want to achieve your goals in that thing then you need to follow the rules. this strategy is also applied in Forex Trading Business and also on this Forum. you will get more and more success if you follow the rules but if you broke them at any stage then it will punish you and this punishment can be very dangerous.
      It is really important that a human being follows rules for their trading in this Forex business. As we make a study of existing Forex rules that can enable us to grow, We are supposed to equally grant ourselves the chance to equally develop our own preferred laws that can guide our trading to success.

5. The following 5 users say Thank You to GhostMode for this useful post.

dzin4aans (01-26-2018), PhantomTrader79 (01-26-2018), Unregistered (2), zeeshaa (01-27-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Fine

sniper2050 has a spectacular aura about sniper2050 has a spectacular aura about sniper2050 has a spectacular aura about sniper2050's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      145.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

absolutely , this shall give such a diversity and variety to the forum which is a chance to improve every body skill , and be that place , where traders can share and exchange their thoughts , trading strategies and working methods . in order to open new horizon and offer multiple trading options and features in front of both , professionals and newbies in the forex trading business . thak you very much and good luck for every one .

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sniper2050 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1094.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,104 Times in 452 Posts

I need some clarification from the admin/moderators with regard to the following:

(1) What is the maximum number of posts per day allowed for each participant in the journal section?

(2) Does this number include the posts we make in the Best Answers Contest (within the Forex Encyclopedia section)?

I've been pondering over these for some time now.

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,998 Times in 4,823 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Obie View Post
      I need some clarification from the admin/moderators with regard to the following:

(1) What is the maximum number of posts per day allowed for each participant in the journal section?

(2) Does this number include the posts we make in the Best Answers Contest (within the Forex Encyclopedia section)?

I've been pondering over these for some time now.
      1. You can add as many posts as you like as long as they are informative and good quality and not repetitive posts. Furthermore, only 5-10 posts according to rules will be rewarded with bonus.
      2. Yes this count is for all the sections together.

I hope this is clear for you now

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

FxBD (03-29-2018), Obie (03-27-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1094.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,104 Times in 452 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post

I hope this is clear for you now
      Sure it is. Thanks Mod

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to Obie for this useful post.

dzin4aans (03-27-2018), Unregistered (2)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Baddo1 is a jewel in the rough Baddo1 is a jewel in the rough Baddo1 is a jewel in the rough Baddo1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      97.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is important to follow rules in forex market in the mindset that you want to make it here, honestly it is not that easy to work outside the rules in this business, when you have a trading journal then it is necessary that you should it up to succeed in your trade.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to Baddo1 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,643 Times in 8,123 Posts

WARNING!

Those who do chit chat and general forex conversation style posting will be processed according to the rules as spamming or bonus hunting or off-topic post or whichever suit the case. Such posts will be deleted immediately upon finding.

The clean up will start this coming Wednesday.

We encourage all thread owners to report any member who frequently do such thing in your thread and the moderators will deal with those members.

This step is taken because recently there is a flood of such activity so we have to restore the purpose of this section.

Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4