• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Section Rules

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3605.13 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      31 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,255 Times in 849 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      You can update your journal anytime but you can't prevent others from making a reply or comment regarding on the materials you updated in your journal. But you do have a choice to ignore and not reply on others members comment but doing so will be awkward, I mean come on that is why we are here in this forum to interact with each other. The best thing you can do is upload your trades, chart or analysis in one setting, after that the readers will surely comment on your post, that can be expected, that is how this forum works.
      Hello NikitaBelle, thanks for responding to the question but what I was asking is could I continue to add more posts or pictures when someone have not reacted to the first ones that I added already? I understand that anybody could respond to my journal which is okay and expected too but can I still continue to post on that journals even when someone has not said anything to me?
      Today's mistakes are stepping stones full of knowledge that can help us overcome the stumbling blocks of tomorrow's challenges.

My Trading Journal

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Moneymadeeasy for this useful post.

dzin4aans (11-01-2016), NikitaBelle (11-02-2016), PhantomTrader79 (11-02-2016)

3. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,932 Times in 4,801 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moneymadeeasy View Post
      Hello NikitaBelle, thanks for responding to the question but what I was asking is could I continue to add more posts or pictures when someone have not reacted to the first ones that I added already? I understand that anybody could respond to my journal which is okay and expected too but can I still continue to post on that journals even when someone has not said anything to me?
      Yes you can keep updating your journal whenever you want. Sometimes your posts will be merged, do not get confused by that

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

Moneymadeeasy (11-01-2016), NikitaBelle (11-02-2016), PhantomTrader79 (11-02-2016)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      31 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      Yes you can keep updating your journal whenever you want. Sometimes your posts will be merged, do not get confused by that
      Hey dzin4aans, Thanks for your kind responds and I am just taking all these precautions because I do not want to go against any rules or offend anyone with my posts.
      Today's mistakes are stepping stones full of knowledge that can help us overcome the stumbling blocks of tomorrow's challenges.

My Trading Journal

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to Moneymadeeasy for this useful post.

dzin4aans (11-01-2016), PhantomTrader79 (11-02-2016)

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,940 Times in 7,466 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Hey dzin4aans, Thanks for your kind responds and I am just taking all these precautions because I do not want to go against any rules or offend anyone with my posts.
      You're not going to offend anyone bro, I think you can also edit your post/journal within 1 hour range, for example you need to correct a mistake or add some content, you can still do that, but after 1 hour you can no longer edit it. Goodluck in your journal bro and thanks for joining the journal section. We are glad to have you in our midst.

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

dzin4aans (11-02-2016), Moneymadeeasy (11-02-2016), PhantomTrader79 (11-02-2016)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,466 Times in 8,101 Posts

Please, I have read the rules of the trading journals and I want to ask can someone or I keep on updating or posting in my trading journals session without allowing others to first respond to my post before I post another one? I hope I did not offend anyone with this question.
      Yes, I did this a long time ago however, things have changed since then.
      Back then I could just open a new thread and make the 1st post and then I would just post "Reserved" on the 2nd all the way up to 26th posts (lols ). But now there is a feature that will not allow consecutive posts from the same person during a certain period of time. So the best way to deal with it is this:

1. Make sure you write all the things that you want to post in your computer and then
      2. open a new thread and notify a moderator to lock that thread. this will secure that no one will be able to post anymore in your thread.
      3. tomorrow, ask the same mod to open that thread again and then make the 2nd post and after that ask that mod to lock that thread again.
      4. do step 1 to 3 until you finish all your post in that thread and then finally when you're done ask the moderator to open that thread.

It's cumbersome but that's the only way for you to do this. Just let me know if you want to do it. But first let me know the topic of your thread because we have thousands of thread in this forum and I'm pretty sure one of those thousand threads have similar or the same topic as yours.

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

dzin4aans (11-02-2016), Moneymadeeasy (11-02-2016), NikitaBelle (11-02-2016)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      31 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      Yes, I did this a long time ago however, things have changed since then.
      Back then I could just open a new thread and make the 1st post and then I would just post "Reserved" on the 2nd all the way up to 26th posts (lols ). But now there is a feature that will not allow consecutive posts from the same person during a certain period of time. So the best way to deal with it is this:

1. Make sure you write all the things that you want to post in your computer and then

2. open a new thread and notify a moderator to lock that thread. this will secure that no one will be able to post anymore in your thread.
      3. tomorrow, ask the same mod to open that thread again and then make the 2nd post and after that ask that mod to lock that thread again.
      4. do step 1 to 3 until you finish all your post in that thread and then finally when you're done ask the moderator to open that thread.

It's cumbersome but that's the only way for you to do this. Just let me know if you want to do it. But first let me know the topic of your thread because we have thousands of thread in this forum and I'm pretty sure one of those thousand threads have similar or the same topic as yours.
      Wow! You did understood me clearly and thank you so much for clarifying these few things and I think when I am ready to do anything or amend some of the things then I would let you know. Honestly, you have made my fears go away!
      Last edited by Moneymadeeasy; 11-02-2016 at 12:16 PM. Reason: correction made

My Trading Journal

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to Moneymadeeasy for this useful post.

dzin4aans (11-02-2016), NikitaBelle (11-02-2016)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Innocent

Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2978.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,613 Times in 1,023 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      Here are the rules for this section:
      3. No inappropriate thread title. We will monitor this section and if we find such title we will temporarily ban the thread starter.
      Guys..
      I have Question about Rules No. 3
      Is there any example of inappropriate tittle..?

How about The tittle sounds like this :
      - Journal of the ****** Master
      - Journal of the ****** Hunter
      " GO Confidently in the Direction of Your DREAMS "
      " LIVE THE LIFE YOU HAVE IMAGINED "

TRADING JOURNAL : MASTERING THE ******

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mummyz for this useful post.

dzin4aans (08-15-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-15-2017)

I am:
      Amused

deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,117 Times in 4,505 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mummyz View Post
      Guys..

There are no problems with your titles.

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to deathstar for this useful post.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Innocent

Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2978.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,613 Times in 1,023 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deathstar View Post
      There are no problems with your titles.
      That would be awesome..
      Thanks bro that will encourage me to start in this section..
      Let me try to do my best to post the Trading Journal..
      " GO Confidently in the Direction of Your DREAMS "
      " LIVE THE LIFE YOU HAVE IMAGINED "

TRADING JOURNAL : MASTERING THE ******

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mummyz for this useful post.

20. FB
      Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,466 Times in 8,101 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mummyz View Post
      Guys..

Those are really fresh ideas and I've never seen it before in here
      K then, we'll be waiting for your trading journal mate

22. The following 2 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

dzin4aans (08-15-2017), Mummyz (08-16-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast