• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What are some best posts to learn here?

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Happy

Goldberg123 is an unknown quantity at this point Goldberg123's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      568.56 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default What are some best posts to learn here?

Hi, I was looking this education section to find something really interesting and which will be new as well as very helpful for me, but i have seen many many posts and didn't find something very valuable, Can you please share the link here of something you have come up and it helped you a lot to understand this market and your profits soared due to that.

2. <a href=""> </a>
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

mercyforex will become famous soon enough mercyforex will become famous soon enough mercyforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4445.06 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are so many threads that really carry educative and insightful contents in this forum and to have claimed that you have not come across any since you have been a forum user sounds somehow . I do not know what you are looking for exactly so that I will know how to direct you appropriately. I will continue to monitor this thread in case you reply my post so that I may direct you appropriately

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

malikaadi is an unknown quantity at this point malikaadi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      296.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes there are some best post in forex that can be best source of your learning and you can get a good knowledge and experience from it and also learn some best techniques and share your ideas with experts and take advice from experts that can b help during live trading and you can earn good money with the use of it.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cool

manik4485 is on a distinguished road manik4485's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      355.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you are a beginner you can start with general forex conversation area. In this category you can learn the basic common point of forex and their importance. then you can gradually move to other section like Trading university, economic review etc. Here all the post is categories according to their purpose. you have to move step by step and if you jump randomly nothing will clear to you.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

amittimothy is on a distinguished road amittimothy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      975.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

personally i think that this forum is best place for collecting knowledge and i like this forum and this is true that their is any more thread which was posted before that gives me so much information about forex and what i was today is just only for the forex forum so i am always grateful to this forum

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

sherzaman is an unknown quantity at this point sherzaman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      832.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Goldberg123 View Post
      Hi, I was looking this education section to find something really interesting and which will be new as well as very helpful for me, but i have seen many many posts and didn't find something very valuable, Can you please share the link here of something you have come up and it helped you a lot to understand this market and your profits soared due to that.
      There are hundreds of best post are here on this form for learning about forex and i also learn many new things about trading from here such as about Leverage, Stop loss, Take profit, trailing stop , support and resistance, RSI and many of other things i learn from here about trading which are very useful for me. Thank's MT5 forum and also instaforex.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cool

elemento is on a distinguished road elemento's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2246.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are almost all posts which will be provided in this forum will be significant to trader because they are educational and will always help to them to more lighter explore forex market and trading and there will not be bad posts as moderators of this forum will delete them.

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Fine

zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2011.02 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,274 Times in 498 Posts

Every post gives some insignt into the minds of traders, aside from the posts themselves, the replies members leave on each post can provide great deal of knowledge and information as there are many experienced traders in this forum

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Vallis is an unknown quantity at this point Vallis's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      346.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You are indeed new in this forum otherwise you would have known your way around. If there is any info you need, do a search of it or ask the admin of the particular thread to direct on how to get the info. There is nothing about forex trading that have not been or being discussed on the forum; it is a portal for a repertoire of forex trading information.

11. Forex Game
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4140.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am a member in this forum for so many years and I think there are some good posts which can change our thinking about the forex. Most of us think that forex is a money making machine , but when everybody says about the bad experience that they are going through in their personal trading life, then we can imagine this is not just a money making machine, we can also lose . We can also get some ideas about strategy through some good posts.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast