• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: How to make money in Forex by choosing Buy or Sell?

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Quantum22 is on a distinguished road Quantum22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      821.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We do not just blindly choose the direction that we open Forex exchange trades, We make an analysis before we decide to take such a decision. That is why the first thing that a trader needs in their trading is actually to gain analysis and signal making knowledge.

2. Forex Game
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

mercyforex will become famous soon enough mercyforex will become famous soon enough mercyforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3498.18 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

On the instance you have raised, if you place a buy order, you are buying base currency and if you place a sell order it is also the base currency you are selling. What informs your decision to buy or sell is what you have to learn so that you will not have yourself gambling with your hard earned money. Learning and practice is so important that you can not do without it

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3819.70 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,784 Times in 2,161 Posts

We have to first make our analysis and that analysis is a way of knowing when the forex market will start to buy or start to sell and when we have been able to determine that then we should know what we are ready to lose in that particular trade if the analysis that we have just made it wrong

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Flirty

Batavia will become famous soon enough Batavia will become famous soon enough Batavia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1337.03 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

just buy and sell is easy but not necessarily get the benefit, the most important thing in this business if you want to make money is you should be able to analyze properly and if you can not afford it difficult to be able to generate profit...

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

fxcopa will become famous soon enough fxcopa will become famous soon enough fxcopa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3155.50 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks

You can make money either through making money in buying or selling. It must not really be one sided trading decisions. The business is either buy or sell and all other businesses too. In trade its buy or sell and not always buying or always selling.
      Signature removed by dzin4aans!

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1953.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

To make improvements in the forex business is to make money and this is the reason why some people have become very successful and popular in the forex business and other people are still struggling to make it as traders to choose how to buy or sell depends on our trading strategies and how well we have been able to understand the charts in the forex market

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

moez is an unknown quantity at this point moez's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      206.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the market is mouving all the time up and down,from this small mouvement you buy and sell to earn money,you buy when you see that the price is falling instantly,and you sell when the market is mouving increasing,everythig is depending on the analyze that you are doing to know where to buy and when to sell the currency

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amazed

Olutise is an unknown quantity at this point Olutise's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      305.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The simple way of determining whether to buy or to sell is to understand the fact that when the empty candle appears, it indicates a buy. But when the filled bottle appears it indicates a sell. However there are times when the trend changes as it so pleases the market and that is why It Is advisable to have a very good strategy or analysis In order to prevent loss when the buy candle turns sell or the sell candle turns buy.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

bundayati is an unknown quantity at this point bundayati's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      720.50 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks

If we want to make open position in our trade so we should know what is signal from our trading system,so we should have accurate trading system if we want get profit from our trade,after that we should discipline with signal from our trade.

11. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Khawaja Khawar is an unknown quantity at this point Khawaja Khawar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      148.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In forex market, there are two options, it is either you win or lose and therefore the trader has to make the right decision in other to be at the winning side. But for you to be at the winning side, you need to analyse the market and plan your trades accordingly.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast