• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: How to make money in Forex by choosing Buy or Sell?

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

schwitz is on a distinguished road schwitz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      624.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you can be do the trade properly and do the buy or sell entry and the market goes supported you then you can be do the profit from the trade and then you will be winner on the business.So be an expert on the business then you can be do the profit easily from the trade.

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

bundayati is an unknown quantity at this point bundayati's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      720.50 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks

After we make snalysis with use our trading system so we will know what we must do we must buy or sell in our trade,but for have open position in right time needed patience and also we needed patience for get our target in our trade,so for choice buy or sell depend signal from our trading system.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Bored

kashifrehman is just really nice kashifrehman is just really nice kashifrehman is just really nice kashifrehman is just really nice kashifrehman is just really nice kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3841.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alam1412 View Post
      I need to know actually how profit is generated by trading. If I buy EURUSD then which one am I buying and which one is being sold? How the profit made with this trade? Need clear conception.

To earn from this market you need to depend on the technicals and you trading strategy which can tell you what to trade and how to trade and when to trade if you get all of this info then trading will become easy for you and you can stay profitable here. Make wise decisions and once you make a decisions then follow your trading protocols to monitor your trades.
      "Deeds without knowledge are not accepted. Knowledge is valueless unless it is matched to deeds. Knowledge guides its bearers to act (good deeds). The deeds of the unknowing persons are worthless."

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cool

elemento is on a distinguished road elemento's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2176.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In Forex business the person who will become a member of it can choose both variants buy and sell. Even trader have not experienced can earn money, but for earning forever they should increase knowledge. Two options are working at every time and this is big plus.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3551.22 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,585 Times in 1,098 Posts

Making money by buy and sell is possible in the Forex business ,actually when we see clear entry in the Forex field ,we should open the trade orders be that buy or sell no matter because main thing is the accuracy and good analysis from which traders can make some good and consistent profit .

Banned
      I am:
      ----

KAKON will become famous soon enough KAKON's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1742.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is the international trading business and if you want to do the profit then you should be do the trade and also choose the buy or sell for this you should be do the proper analysis of the market and try to predict buy or sell and then you should be open the market.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Happy

madhujella is an unknown quantity at this point madhujella's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      586.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is the basic theory, if you buy the eurusd pair then you have buy the euros by trading the usd you have. If you are selling the eurusd pair then you are borrowing the euros from the broker and then selling it by trading the euro with the usd and it is all processed in a sec so, you don't have to worry about it.

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

malikaadi is an unknown quantity at this point malikaadi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      293.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes you can earn money by taking the buy or sell trade decision, when you see that the market can go up then you take the decision for buy trade, And when you see that the market can go down then you take the decision for sale trade and in both cases if trade go in your favor then you can earn money.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Angelic

Nilanzona will become famous soon enough Nilanzona's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      814.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Buy and sell is not everything. It is the process and to enter that step you have to know everything. You need to follow all the process of forex business. Need to know what is forex, how to trade and how to earn. Such a short time you can not master all the thing. You have to give time to understand.

11. FB
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

RUFAI223 is an unknown quantity at this point RUFAI223's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      753.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

you do not need to bother yourself about how the profits are generated all that you need to concern yourself with is the direction of the price and once you can get that direction right then you are in tune to start making money, but however if you sell the Eur/usd for example it simply means that you are selling the first currency which is the Eur and then you are buying the second currency which is the dollar and if you buy Eur/usd in another trade it means that you are buying the first currency (eur) and you are selling the second currency (usd), so what ever action you perform ill affect the first currency while the action you did not perform will affect the second currency.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast