• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 34 of 63 FirstFirst ... 29 32 33 34 35 36 39 ... LastLast

Thread: K.I.S.S

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1507.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,889 Times in 1,839 Posts

If it maintain the current course southward then there is a good chance i can hold on to my top positions for a very long time
      it sure is. i have several positions lined up..

btw, i love the way how your signature says you have +22% profit per day. that is just awesome (or the system had a bit much to drink) haha there is the equity profit widget which would be a more precise choice if you'd like that.

https://www.instaforex.com/widgets.php?trader=2439498

The symbiosis mashed up.. Trading Journal, ideas and ideas and also, maybe, but not limited to, other things!
      symbiosis mashup <-- click this thing. pie, cake, sugar, coffee and closing all trades in profit. (and more cake)

2. Forex Game
    3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki For This Useful Post:

dedy hari kurniawan (09-13-2017), dzin4aans (09-13-2017), moneygrows (09-13-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (09-13-2017), Sixteen (09-13-2017)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,367 Times in 4,830 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Tatsumaki View Post
      btw, i love the way how your signature says you have +22% profit per day. that is just awesome (or the system had a bit much to drink) haha there is the equity profit widget which would be a more precise choice if you'd like that.

Yea, Instaforex widget and monitoring system tends to be bit confusing some time

Thanks for the heads up!

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to moneygrows For This Useful Post:

Alexander Tatsumaki (09-13-2017), dzin4aans (09-13-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (09-13-2017), rajmak (09-13-2017), Sixteen (09-13-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Worried

kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1188.53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes he thing with us price action traders is that we use plain charts so our trading seems to be boring but the truth is that we trade a very complicated market that needs a simple trading strategy and nothing beats price action in terms of simplicity and profitability hope you perform well in your trades

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kanaphe For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (09-13-2017), Sixteen (09-13-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Sixteen has much to be proud of Sixteen has much to be proud of Sixteen has much to be proud of Sixteen has much to be proud of Sixteen has much to be proud of Sixteen has much to be proud of Sixteen has much to be proud of Sixteen has much to be proud of Sixteen has much to be proud of Sixteen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2866.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,169 Times in 378 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      Yea, Instaforex widget and monitoring system tends to be bit confusing some time

Thanks for the heads up!
      Keep making profits, it's motivating for all of us here and from your signature, one can see positives too.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sixteen For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (09-13-2017)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

rajmak is a jewel in the rough rajmak is a jewel in the rough rajmak is a jewel in the rough rajmak is a jewel in the rough rajmak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      632.71 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Why do i use the word "possibility"? Its because no matter which analysis you follow, it will always tell you "possibility" as no analysis is 100% accurate. Remember there is no "holy grail"?
      First of all thank you for your helpful analysis, here you are using monthly time frame for fundamental and technical analysis. I always suggest to my new friends to follow monthly time frame for clear picture of Forex market. First select your currency pair, read all trade news, analysis with H4, Day1 and monthly time frame as we want to make regular profit. My planing is think positive and start trading with low risk for success in Forex.
      I believe in: Trading Innovation, Trading Planning and Performance

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rajmak For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (09-13-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3070.94 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,256 Times in 528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Tatsumaki View Post
      it sure is. i have several positions lined up..

Wait, you're making 55% profit in just a week? Is that even sustainable? Seems like one wrong move could send your account to oblivion though.
      Never Give Up! Success Is Just Around The Corner

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kammraz For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (09-14-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (09-14-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3819.70 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,805 Times in 2,162 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kammraz View Post
      Wait, you're making 55% profit in just a week? Is that even sustainable? Seems like one wrong move could send your account to oblivion though.
      Never underestimate the power of patience and knowing what you are doing as a forex trader, I don't think making 55% weekly is something that is not sustainable, it depends on the individual and what he knows about his strategy, anything is possible in this market, the opportunities are boundless!
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adewale For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (09-14-2017), simisola (09-14-2017)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,367 Times in 4,830 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
      Keep making profits, it's motivating for all of us here and from your signature, one can see positives too.
      Lets start a trend on MT5. I think all of of journal owners should use MT5 widget to display their trading account used for journal. This way it will be easier for others to follow our progress.

What you guys think?

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to moneygrows For This Useful Post:

kammraz (09-15-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (09-19-2017), zahid4x (09-14-2017)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Relaxed

MartyFish has much to be proud of MartyFish has much to be proud of MartyFish has much to be proud of MartyFish has much to be proud of MartyFish has much to be proud of MartyFish has much to be proud of MartyFish has much to be proud of MartyFish has much to be proud of MartyFish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      397.64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,036 Times in 288 Posts

Lets start a trend on MT5. I think all of of journal owners should use MT5 widget to display their trading account used for journal. This way it will be easier for others to follow our progress.

What you guys think?
      `Yes, it's a great idea and it will also showcase the power of the author's strategy or system and how consistent, profitable and discipline the author is in executing his trading plan.

And, the one with good performance, will be an inspiration to others.

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

I think all of of journal owners should use MT5 widget to display their trading account
      I just included my Widget in my Signature and will surely create my Own Trading Journal soon and hopefully, will start trading from next monday, excited to expose my trading style with you all, just wish me luck that i will follow my system well & execute my plans perfectly and hopefully won't make a fool of myself

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MartyFish For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (09-14-2017), zahid4x (09-14-2017)

20. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1284.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,325 Times in 1,270 Posts

What you guys think?
      Well, it's a good suggestion, but some of us trade with our mobile devices and I am not sure the widget is compatible with phones, but if it is I believe that will be a form of encouragement for people that are struggling to know that folks are making real money from forex.

My Trading Journal: ~~~My RSI AND 200 EMA Combo~~~

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to simisola For This Useful Post:

adewale (09-15-2017), moneygrows (09-15-2017), zahid4x (09-14-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 34 of 63 FirstFirst ... 29 32 33 34 35 36 39 ... LastLast