• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 274 of 279 FirstFirst ... 269 272 273 274 275 276 ... LastLast
    Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 2785

Thread: K.I.S.S

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,925 Times in 5,415 Posts

Fight continues between bull and bear on EU and GU

Name:  GBPUSDH4.png
Views: 73
Size:  25.7 KB

So far the bear managed to hold the bulls below the final trendline as shown in the chart. Ive closed all my buy positions and Im changing strategy now. Looking for short opportunities near the trendline.

2. The following 10 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (05-17-2018), crown (05-17-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (05-16-2018), Euroman18 (05-16-2018), ilyas_ili (05-16-2018), kammraz (05-16-2018), PhantomTrader79 (05-16-2018), taifon (05-16-2018), TITANS XRF (05-16-2018), Unregistered (1)

3. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Innocent

ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      701.47 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      80 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,127 Times in 705 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post

Attachment 77512

So far the bear managed to hold the bulls below the final trendline as shown in the chart. Ive closed all my buy positions and Im changing strategy now. Looking for short opportunities near the trendline.
      I have to close my buy positions with NZDUSD, the dollar is strong and I really don't know why because the conditions with Iran and North Korea are critical neither the Oil prices are falling nor the USDX reacting to anything. Good luck with the GU dear.
      I'm not RANDOM you just can't think as FAST as me

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to ilyas_ili for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (05-18-2018), moneygrows (05-17-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1973.16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,063 Times in 2,015 Posts

Attachment 77512

I think that's the best option for now, going short. Because as Things stand the pair is already oversold and the sellers are Not ready to let go. So you had bought the pair before, I actually always felt buying is too risky, we May be coming to the end of the ranging so we Need to trade cautiously and wisely.

7. The following 6 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (05-18-2018), moneygrows (05-17-2018), Unregistered (4)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Benzone is a name known to all Benzone is a name known to all Benzone is a name known to all Benzone is a name known to all Benzone is a name known to all Benzone is a name known to all Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      288.38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

EUR/USD AND GBP/USD are actually selling ,and both of them are oversold already. But for GBP/USD ,the setup for turning point is promising. With a pullback of close to 1.3505, traders should be ready to buy this currency pair. This suggests that from the present position of 1.3030 ,this pair will sell and move down with nothing less than 30 pips before it resumes buy trend. EUR/USD pair has not shown any visible buy setup.

9. The following 6 users say Thank You to Benzone for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (05-18-2018), moneygrows (05-17-2018), Unregistered (4)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,925 Times in 5,415 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilyas_ili View Post
      I have to close my buy positions with NZDUSD, the dollar is strong and I really don't know why because the conditions with Iran and North Korea are critical neither the Oil prices are falling nor the USDX reacting to anything. Good luck with the GU dear.
      USDX looks like it want to go up another 200pips

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      I think that's the best option for now, going short. Because as Things stand the pair is already oversold and the sellers are Not ready to let go. So you had bought the pair before, I actually always felt buying is too risky, we May be coming to the end of the ranging so we Need to trade cautiously and wisely.
      Bought it and managed to get roughly 70pips before i got out. Doesnt look like it will carry upwards anymore.

GBPUSD 17 Mac 2018
      Name:  GBPUSDDaily.png
Views: 51
Size:  43.1 KB
      Downwards pressure increasing on GBPUSD. So far the bear has managed to keep it well below the trendline marked on the chart.

I dont see anything that can help turn the trend upwards going to happen this week. So the next possible move would bring price closer to the nearest support at 1.3300 before any possible bull move (if any).

So for now, keep selling GBPUSD during retracements.

11. The following 4 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (05-18-2018), PhantomTrader79 (05-20-2018), Soldier (05-17-2018), Unregistered (1)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1656.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,866 Times in 701 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Benzone View Post
      EUR/USD AND GBP/USD are actually selling ,and both of them are oversold already. But for GBP/USD ,the setup for turning point is promising. With a pullback of close to 1.3505, traders should be ready to buy this currency pair. This suggests that from the present position of 1.3030 ,this pair will sell and move down with nothing less than 30 pips before it resumes buy trend. EUR/USD pair has not shown any visible buy setup.
      The GBPUSD is in a tight range on the daily chart we will need a breakout of 1.3594 for us to see a move to the upside,i will not advice anyone to enter the trade at this point unless there is a clear break,we have seen price actions like this over and over again and at the end you just wonder why you keep losing money,unless you are scalper stay out until we see a clear break,i favor an upside break but in Forex anything can happen.

13. The following 4 users say Thank You to bigani for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (05-18-2018), moneygrows (05-18-2018), Unregistered (2)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Tired

Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2124.97 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,644 Times in 503 Posts

Downwards pressure increasing on GBPUSD. So far the bear has managed to keep it well below the trendline marked on the chart.

I dont see anything that can help turn the trend upwards going to happen this week. So the next possible move would bring price closer to the nearest support at 1.3300 before any possible bull move (if any).

So for now, keep selling GBPUSD during retracements.
      Selling upon retracements is the safest course of action at the moment. On the Weekly chart there are some previous or historical zones of support that might be the cause of the hesitation in the direction on GU at the moment. If these were strong enough, they would have pushed the price upward already but let's not get ahead of time it's the weekly chart after all, might take time to notice the reaction to those levels. Last week was a Doji candle, so maybe if current one closed STRONG bearish then we can sell again.
      My Trading Journal: The Loser Cruiser [Active Now]

If not us, then who? If not now, then when?

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to Soldier for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (05-18-2018), moneygrows (05-18-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      252.82 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,550 Times in 300 Posts

Attachment 77512

GBPUSD now on ranging zone. I am just waiting for breaking any level for enter on the market. This time is too really hard to get right entry point. Every time i follow this pair. Because if it break any side then it will move more pips. I see it move between 1.3616 and 1.3457 level. I hope next week it will break one of this level. From your chart i see you said it will go on down side. But i think there are 50:50 chance available to go any side.
      Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 31
Size:  16.7 KB

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to crown for this useful post.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3135.98 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,414 Times in 581 Posts

GBPUSD has been stuck in 150 pips range for the past 2 weeks (12 trading days). I bet the price going to break this sideway range soon. Higher probability for it to go down and resume it's downtrend movement. But I won't be surprise if it go up and break this zone. However, the highest it can go will be 1.3750 and then will go down even harder.

Name:  GBPUSD 20180518.PNG
Views: 30
Size:  35.6 KB
      Never Give Up! Success Is Just Around The Corner

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to kammraz for this useful post.

20. FB
      Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1973.16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,063 Times in 2,015 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crown View Post
      GBPUSD now on ranging zone. I am just waiting for breaking any level for enter on the market. This time is too really hard to get right entry point. Every time i follow this pair. Because if it break any side then it will move more pips. I see it move between 1.3616 and 1.3457 level. I hope next week it will break one of this level. From your chart i see you said it will go on down side. But i think there are 50:50 chance available to go any side.
      Attachment 77579
      Honestly by the looks of thing with GBPUSD, the pair may break anywhere from this point, yes The overall trend is still bearish but we should try to trade safely because the bullish may end up winning the fight, I think I will have to cross arms and watch who wins, I think eurjpy is a pair to watch out for, we Can still make some decent profit from buying.

22. The following 3 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (05-18-2018), moneygrows (05-18-2018), Unregistered (1)

Reply to Thread
    Page 274 of 279 FirstFirst ... 269 272 273 274 275 276 ... LastLast