• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 244 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: moneygrow's trading journal

Hybrid View

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,625 Times in 5,487 Posts

Default moneygrow's trading journal

Hi everyone!

I decided to open my personal trading journal as a way for me to keep track of trading activities.

My trading style is pretty simple, hence the title K.I.S.S which means Keep It Simple Sir

I will be only be using basic support and resistance (S&R).

I dont have any particular favorite pair. I tend to trade variety of pairs depending on setup i see.

I dont have specific target, be it in percentage, amount or time. My only target is profit

I will update this thread as often as i can starting from today

2. The following 15 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

Abdul Wahid (10-16-2017), Alexander Tatsumaki (01-18-2016), bidyut (11-26-2017), ding dong (07-25-2016), forexianz (03-05-2017), GhostMode (03-16-2018), kashifrehman (03-12-2018), minokimo (05-08-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (08-09-2017), newdream365 (11-27-2017), NikitaBelle (01-18-2016), PhantomTrader79 (01-18-2016), Robinmelodic (03-15-2018), sameeh (02-06-2018), taifon (04-17-2018)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,888 Times in 8,409 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      Hi everyone!

I decided to open my personal trading journal as a way for me to keep track of trading activities.

My trading style is pretty simple, hence the title K.I.S.S which means Keep It Simple Sir

I will be only be using basic support and resistance (S&R).

I dont have any particular favorite pair. I tend to trade variety of pairs depending on setup i see.

I dont have specific target, be it in percentage, amount or time. My only target is profit

I will update this thread as often as i can starting from today
      More resident on this section. Awesome!
      Looking forward for your posts

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

kashifrehman (03-12-2018), moneygrows (01-18-2016)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      More resident on this section. Awesome!
      Looking forward for your posts
      Really, dont expect anything fancy. Even my chart will be dull to look at hahahahaha

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

Obie (08-23-2017), PhantomTrader79 (01-18-2016)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,726 Times in 698 Posts

Really, dont expect anything fancy. Even my chart will be dull to look at hahahahaha
      I really like the simplicity of your trading style and wish I could replicate it in my own method. Even the simplicity of the charts re-echoes my firm conviction that charts do not tell the entire story. Many latent variables cannot be explained by the chart patterns because of the phenomenon of randomness!

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to Obie for this useful post.

bigani (08-23-2017), moneygrows (08-23-2017), NikitaBelle (08-23-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,572 Times in 999 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Obie View Post
      I really like the simplicity of your trading style and wish I could replicate it in my own method. Even the simplicity of the charts re-echoes my firm conviction that charts do not tell the entire story. Many latent variables cannot be explained by the chart patterns because of the phenomenon of randomness!
      A simple trading style is joy to traders,making things complicated will only add to our problems,i see charts of some traders and you are there wondering if this is Forex or something,you can not even see the price,that is not good for a trader who want to succeed,the simpler your trading style the better not only for you but others too.

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to bigani for this useful post.

Ese (08-23-2017), moneygrows (08-23-2017), NikitaBelle (08-23-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-31-2017)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Ese is a splendid one to behold Ese is a splendid one to behold Ese is a splendid one to behold Ese is a splendid one to behold Ese is a splendid one to behold Ese is a splendid one to behold Ese is a splendid one to behold Ese is a splendid one to behold Ese's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigani View Post
      A simple trading style is joy to traders,making things complicated will only add to our problems,i see charts of some traders and you are there wondering if this is Forex or something,you can not even see the price,that is not good for a trader who want to succeed,the simpler your trading style the better not only for you but others too.
      The best things in life come simple i was once told by a philosopher; this is why i too find it interesting that you trading strategy is very simple to understand and to use too. new traders always think that it is by making the strategy complex that you will make in life. This mindset is however not the case with trading as well as many thing in life. So just like bigani said ' a simple trading system is joy to traders'.

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to Ese for this useful post.

bigani (08-23-2017), moneygrows (08-24-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-31-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Worried

kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes he thing with us price action traders is that we use plain charts so our trading seems to be boring but the truth is that we trade a very complicated market that needs a simple trading strategy and nothing beats price action in terms of simplicity and profitability hope you perform well in your trades

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to kanaphe for this useful post.

moneygrows (09-13-2017), Sixteen (09-13-2017)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

kameio has a spectacular aura about kameio has a spectacular aura about kameio's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

those traders that use support and resistance to trade don't try to make there charts to look fancy but there trading statement is fancy due to the fact that they make a lot of profits from this strategy i recently started using the weekly s/r and it has really improved my performance

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Sorry guys, not much to update today. Been busy the whole day, no time to trade. Took the liberty to close all my positions and requested my withdrawal. Was surprised to see it was processed smoothly in 10 hours time!

Attachment 71055
      congrats
      if you claim to be beautiful or handsome then why do monkeys, warthogs and baboons attract tourists

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to kameio for this useful post.

moneygrows (10-17-2017), simisola (10-18-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,878 Times in 2,671 Posts

wow another moderator thread. very nice. let's see how you do this.

do you have any general guidelines as to how you go about finding your trades? what is interesting to you?

The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
      <--

Winner of Best answers contest!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (01-18-2016)

I am:
      Busy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Tatsumaki View Post
      wow another moderator thread. very nice. let's see how you do this.

do you have any general guidelines as to how you go about finding your trades? what is interesting to you?
      My general guidelines are as follow :

1. Determine the trend using bigger timeframes (MN, W1, D1)
      2. Determine S&R using D1 and H4
      3. Determine my position using H1 and H4. Some positions will be against the bigger timeframes if i see opportunity to go with reversal
      4. Determine my entry point using smaller timeframes (M1, M5, M15, M30, H1)
      5. As for exit i dont have specific guideline. It could be the furthest TP, it could base on $$ profit, etc. I exist when i wish

20. The Following User Says Thank You to moneygrows For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (01-18-2016)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 244 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast