• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 116 of 323 FirstFirst ... 111 114 115 116 117 118 121 ... LastLast
    Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 3227

Thread: moneygrow's trading journal

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      857.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,650 Times in 1,095 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper View Post
      I think GU is stuck in indecision. Bigger trend is still bullish while the smaller trend is now bearish. GU is at the end of its retracement and is now waiting to see if it want to continue the bullish trend or continue with the bearish trend.

I think what mod doing is right that is wait to see opportunity first. For me i will wait and see too for clearer trend direction.
      There is no indecision with GBP USD, maybe we thought that it is on a range while it was actually doing a retracement, funny enough, it is this kind of situation that some traders forward to, either to take advantage of the pull back or maybe they will enter the trade to the other side once there is a reversal back to the original movements.
      Quote Originally Posted by Vikine View Post
      The pair has been up for a long time, so maybe it is time for it to have some down movement or reverse. In forex trading we have to be ale to make analysis and keep ourselves up to date at all time. Trading in forex market needs some good analysing skills because only that can make us be able to know what the market is doing.
      Trading in the forex market does not need only analysis, you need some predefined skills like money management and locking your profit once your trade has moved into a safe profitable zone.

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

moneygrows (02-14-2018), simisola (02-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

3. ForexCopy
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,292 Times in 3,365 Posts

There is no indecision with GBP USD, maybe we thought that it is on a range while it was actually doing a retracement, funny enough, it is this kind of situation that some traders forward to, either to take advantage of the pull back or maybe they will enter the trade to the other side once there is a reversal back to the original movements.

checking out the gbp/usd pair this morning it seems like its about to go back to its bullish ways, because the usd seems to be somehow week around the major pairs earlier today, i dont know how serious it gonna be but am guessing we could be on the bullish trend today, on the eur/usd and gbp/usd,anything can still happen , lets wait and see

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

moneygrows (02-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,945.97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,570 Times in 482 Posts

This week is Bullish not on for Gbp/Usd but also Eur/Usd so far. we see more then 100 pipes movement in first two days of the week and maybe this trend continue till the end of the week. but i little bit unsure about this trend because we know that there are some high impact news which can totally change the market movement today or tomorrow. lets see what happened because Fundamental Analysis are much stronger than Technical.

7. The following 4 users say Thank You to zeeshaa for this useful post.

Junior1994 (02-14-2018), Mian Naseer (02-15-2018), moneygrows (02-14-2018), simisola (02-14-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Junior1994 has a spectacular aura about Junior1994 has a spectacular aura about Junior1994's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      56.43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zeeshaa View Post
      This week is Bullish not on for Gbp/Usd but also Eur/Usd so far. we see more then 100 pipes movement in first two days of the week and maybe this trend continue till the end of the week. but i little bit unsure about this trend because we know that there are some high impact news which can totally change the market movement today or tomorrow. lets see what happened because Fundamental Analysis are much stronger than Technical.
      But at the same time, you can see that the general movement is still bullish. The market can not keep on going up straight. That is what most of traders don't know, the market is bullish and it will go on retracement and I am sure that the market is getting back up again. I remain bullish on GU because I am a long term guy.

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to Junior1994 for this useful post.

Mian Naseer (02-15-2018), moneygrows (02-14-2018), simisola (02-14-2018)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,721 Times in 5,525 Posts

My trading plan for GU today.

Name:  GBPUSDDaily.png
Views: 3
Size:  20.6 KB

Im still long with GU with take profit target at 1.3957 and 1.4015 respectively. I have also marked the highest point for a retracement with a sell order at 1.4055

11. The following 7 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (02-15-2018), MartyFish (02-14-2018), Mian Naseer (02-15-2018), Neriah (02-15-2018), simisola (02-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cynical

MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,461.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,775 Times in 688 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      My trading plan for GU today.

Attachment 74290
      I have also marked the highest point for a retracement with a sell order at 1.4055
      What is making you so sure that GU would be trading down after taking your sell order & even the lot size on that is looking like $1 per pips?

What if GU turns all bullish from here & tests previous high zone or creates a new high? How much is your pips back here, it may be big.

I would rather prefer waiting to see what happens at your sell limit level & if it shows signs of turning down then maybe taking a sell entry would make more sense because you never know, the market sentiment changes with time.

13. The following 4 users say Thank You to MartyFish for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (02-15-2018), moneygrows (02-14-2018), Neriah (02-15-2018), simisola (02-14-2018)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,721 Times in 5,525 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MartyFish View Post
      What is making you so sure that GU would be trading down after taking your sell order & even the lot size on that is looking like $1 per pips?

What if GU turns all bullish from here & tests previous high zone or creates a new high? How much is your pips back here, it may be big.

I would rather prefer waiting to see what happens at your sell limit level & if it shows signs of turning down then maybe taking a sell entry would make more sense because you never know, the market sentiment changes with time.
      Im an old school trader.

It's just a cool term i come up with to show you that i dont know how to explain the chart situation as good as an analyst because i dont remember the names or terms of such candlestick pattern, etc

Let me try to explain it as best i could. Hope you will understand it but sorry in advance if you dont

2 reasons why i my sell limit is bigger lotsize :

1. For the price to reach that level in 2 days time, it will require a tremendous momentum to reach it and once it does, it will bounce back with almost as strong force. The probability of it is high so i might as well open bigger lot.
      2. If the price only reaches that level next week, then it means the momentum is low and the probability of a bounce back is low. Most probably it will continue upwards after that. In this scenario i have 2 days to decide if i want to use smaller lot or cancel it.

Name:  GBPUSDH1.png
Views: 2
Size:  24.6 KB

From the look at the current chart, there is a good chance we might see scenario 1 play out

15. The following 5 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (02-14-2018), Borneo Scalper (02-15-2018), Neriah (02-15-2018), simisola (02-14-2018), Unregistered (1)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,566 Times in 2,922 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vikine View Post
      The pair has been up for a long time, so maybe it is time for it to have some down movement or reverse. In forex trading we have to be ale to make analysis and keep ourselves up to date at all time. Trading in forex market needs some good analysing skills because only that can make us be able to know what the market is doing.
      It did have a downward movement that was not sustained for too long, that means that we still have space at the top that still needs to be filled by the bulls, I was able to catch small pips from gu this evening by buying, buy I had to leave because I used a lot size that I was not comfortable with, assuming I used my normal lot using money management, I would have had the confidence to remain in the trade for a longer term, what I was targeting is 1.4040 I see that is where there seems to be a pin bar on the one hour time frame some days ago, but it is okay, that is already a sailed ship now, no need crying over spilled milk huh.

17. The following 5 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (02-15-2018), fembizz (02-14-2018), moneygrows (02-14-2018), Neriah (02-15-2018), Sixteen (02-15-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,894.88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,194 Times in 801 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      It did have a downward movement that was not sustained for too long, that means that we still have space at the top that still needs to be filled by the bulls, I was able to catch small pips from gu this evening by buying, buy I had to leave because I used a lot size that I was not comfortable with, assuming I used my normal lot using money management, I would have had the confidence to remain in the trade for a longer term, what I was targeting is 1.4040 I see that is where there seems to be a pin bar on the one hour time frame some days ago, but it is okay, that is already a sailed ship now, no need crying over spilled milk huh.
      I love your smart trading decision to leave the market without a wrong decision of greediness that is always associated to getting more profit. This is a strong point for all newbies in this business should learn as that aspect of trading decision is tough owing to emotional and psychological imbalance. Kudos

19. The following 4 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (02-15-2018), moneygrows (02-15-2018), Neriah (02-15-2018), Unregistered (1)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,292 Times in 3,365 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      checking out the gbp/usd pair this morning it seems like its about to go back to its bullish ways, because the usd seems to be somehow week around the major pairs earlier today, i dont know how serious it gonna be but am guessing we could be on the bullish trend today, on the eur/usd and gbp/usd,anything can still happen , lets wait and see
      i guess my prediction was right yesterday about the gbp/usd and the eur/usd, and am now a happy man, making my first withdrawal just after three days bonus is been credited,i will be showing you the picture later friends, i really hope things continue this way, but its the forex market, we still have to accept the fact that things will not always be rosy and work in our favor, sometimes we just have to accept the fact that we can loose big

21. The following 3 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (02-15-2018), moneygrows (02-15-2018), Sixteen (02-15-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 116 of 323 FirstFirst ... 111 114 115 116 117 118 121 ... LastLast