• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 228 of 245 FirstFirst ... 223 226 227 228 229 230 233 ... LastLast
    Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 2449

Thread: K.I.S.S

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      512.09 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,163 Times in 734 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by catfish007 View Post
      You can not exclude the professional traders if you really want the gist to be full. The professional traders might be professional really, but the fact remains that they are still not the perfect trader. This means that they will not be working in the market the way they want all the time, and they might want to improve in this also. We are all traders, and i am certain that we are professional in our own little ways. What now necessary is for us to build the safe trading career that can help us, not that we will be doing trading anyhow.
      If a professional trader ever makes a loss from his trades it means that he he is not perfect, and the forex business is not a place for anybody to claim guru, we are all students.
      Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper View Post
      i dont believe there is a perfect trader or a holy grail system out there where we can always make profit without any loss. All the full time traders i have met have faced margin call many times but they never quit the continue to trade and at the end of the day the profits they made are more then enough to cover all their losses. What is important is to gave good money management to make sure we can survive our trading career.
      The holy grail is just a figment of imagination for the person that believes it exists because he will be greatly disappointed to discover there is nothing like that.
      Quote Originally Posted by maximum View Post
      like you said catfish007 no trader in this business that is a perfect trader, as traders we all learn everyday and can learn through demo trading or learn on live account trading but the true still remains that we need demo account for practice and strategy building irrespective of your level of forex knowledge
      Learning every day is essential for us, that is where we build our experience from, you will not make much progress if you make the assumption that you already know it all.
      Quote Originally Posted by fembizz View Post
      There is nothing perfect in life and the forex trading cannot be excepted because no analysis is perfect and that is the main reason there cannot be an holy grail trading strategy but however better trading and profitable strategies are available that do better with above average performance. I will like to share my trade signal and analysis on ripple with you mates, taking the buying position as seen from the chart below.
      I did not know that you trade cryptocurrency, ripple is just too slow for me, I believe there is something you are seeing in this one. I am done with anything cryptocurrency for now.
      Quote Originally Posted by theomilli View Post
      Alright like you said there is no holy grail strategy, no trading strategy without flaws which is very true but there are measures that can be put in place for us to have a successful trading career, measures that can give us consistent profit in the market. This can be possible with a good trading plan comprising of a good strategy and money management. I can see that you are buying ripple already and it seems to me that you don't like trading currencies, it's either metals or crypto. Well it's all good so long as the profit is entering.
      I prefer metal to cryptocurrency because the guiding principles are different, you cannot tell exactly when a coin will rise or fall because of the many manipulations that take place there.
      Quote Originally Posted by Omoba9ce View Post
      Yes, it is a known fact that the higher the risk, the higher the reward. Forex trading is one classic example to illustrate that age long phrase. There are other types of trading in the forex market, they are very rewarding also if you are successful in it. But forex, that is currency trading is still the one with the highest gain for return on investments. In fact, your rewards can highly exceed your risks, or even your capital. One thing that makes the business so risky and in a way, makes it more profitable, is the ability to buy and short sell at any given time.
      The higher the risk the higher the reward but that does not mean we should always take maximum risk in our account this is dangerous and can leave us with a margin call.

2. The following 12 users say Thank You to Oghale for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (04-16-2018), Bobby brown (04-16-2018), kashifrehman (04-16-2018), Leonvic90 (04-16-2018), moneygrows (04-16-2018), Neriah (04-16-2018), simisola (04-16-2018), Timon (04-16-2018), Unregistered (4)

3. Forex Game
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3938.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,803 Times in 562 Posts

If a professional trader ever makes a loss from his trades it means that he he is not perfect, and the forex business is not a place for anybody to claim guru, we are all students.

Loss is a part of this business one just need to consider best practices, even professionals met with losses in this market. No body is perfect here every one is just trying to get his share from the market on the basis of his knowledge and skills. Loss did not means that a professional did not remain professional after meting it, a good trader always absorb the losses and try to cut them on the minimum level so he can grow his profits.

5. The following 8 users say Thank You to kashifrehman for this useful post.

Bobby brown (04-16-2018), moneygrows (04-16-2018), Neriah (04-16-2018), simisola (04-16-2018), Timon (04-16-2018), Unregistered (3)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1570.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,754 Times in 660 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
      Loss is a part of this business one just need to consider best practices, even professionals met with losses in this market. No body is perfect here every one is just trying to get his share from the market on the basis of his knowledge and skills. Loss did not means that a professional did not remain professional after meting it, a good trader always absorb the losses and try to cut them on the minimum level so he can grow his profits.
      We will definitely lose in this market one way or the other,what we are against is losing consistently we should be making more profits than loses,that is the only way we can remain on top in this business,Forex trading requires a lot of attention and discipline, and we should not be in a hurry to make profits too,that is the major cause of greed,some traders just one lose and the entire account is wipe out.

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to bigani for this useful post.

moneygrows (04-16-2018), simisola (04-16-2018)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1921.66 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,413 Times in 1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by catfish007 View Post
      You can not exclude the professional traders if you really want the gist to be full. The professional traders might be professional really, but the fact remains that they are still not the perfect trader. This means that they will not be working in the market the way they want all the time, and they might want to improve in this also. We are all traders, and i am certain that we are professional in our own little ways. What now necessary is for us to build the safe trading career that can help us, not that we will be doing trading anyhow.
      A demo account is a very useful tool for all the traders. It can help us test any new strategy with the most important benefit of not risking a penny. There are million ways we can make money in the forex market and many other optimization improvements we need to test and it is quiet reliable to use it for testing.

9. The following 9 users say Thank You to FlyingShark for this useful post.

Bobby brown (04-16-2018), moneygrows (04-16-2018), Neriah (04-16-2018), simisola (04-16-2018), Timon (04-16-2018), Unregistered (4)

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1714.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,875 Times in 1,562 Posts

@Omoba9ce Yes the higher the risk and the higher the reward but we should also know that the higher the risk the higher the loss we will have to savor, that's just forex for us, so it now depend on us the traders to me a Choice whether to risk big and loose big or earn Big, the best option is for us to risk less because if we make less profit there will always be another opportunity to make another profit but when we lose the money is gone forever

11. The following 8 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

Bobby brown (04-16-2018), bocahedan (04-16-2018), Eneregha (04-16-2018), Honey Bee (04-16-2018), loveyo (04-16-2018), moneygrows (04-16-2018), simisola (04-16-2018), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      521.16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,263 Times in 490 Posts

We need to make trading very simple and the only way for this to be possible is through proper training and practice in the demo account, if we dedicate time to learn about this business seriously we can get to understand everything about it this way it will be simple for us to trade and earn.
      Why should you boast? You are not saved by your works but by the grace of God.👆

13. The following 8 users say Thank You to Eneregha for this useful post.

Bobby brown (04-16-2018), bocahedan (04-16-2018), Honey Bee (04-16-2018), loveyo (04-16-2018), moneygrows (04-16-2018), Neriah (04-16-2018), simisola (04-16-2018), Unregistered (1)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,413 Times in 5,311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
      I do not make myself to look as if i am the best or the worst in the market, i just do my trading to be best of my capacity, and it is working for me.
      And that is the best attitude for it. We just need to do the best we can and take whatever the market give us.

Quote Originally Posted by bocahedan View Post
      But for new trader who still can't be more discipline with their trading rule,i still think they better stick with using stop loss until they already can make better price analysis and also can be more discipline when they trade.
      Its a good safety tool for everyone but not compulsory to use once we have other way to do the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by balut View Post
      most of us are actually using equity stop loss or in short putting a right amount of funds in a single live account just in case of margin call we can easily deposit new funds.
      All full time trader i know do this. They call it their daily expenses funds

Quote Originally Posted by Omoba9ce View Post
      [We all know of slippage and gaps. In a situation where price "jump" to pass you stop loss order, then your order will likely not be closed at your price, rather it will close at the next best possible price,
      I wouldnt call this rare, its common thing to happen on metatrader. Funny when it happens trader will straight away accuse the broker for manipulating it

Quote Originally Posted by Timon View Post
      I don't believe that the demo account is completely useless
      I only use demo accounts to run forward test on robots

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShark View Post
      There are million ways we can make money in the forex market
      I agree. With the new advancement in technology we can even now trade crypto, join a pamm or even forexcopy. Personally i love forexcopy as i can earn and learn at same time.

Trading Update 16/04

Closed all my positions last Friday so i can request a withdraw. Start Monday fresh with more long positions on EU. Missed quite a few good entry points today but its ok, i'll wait for other setups

Name:  EURUSDH1.png
Views: 45
Size:  49.3 KB

15. The following 15 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

Aviz (04-16-2018), Bobby brown (04-16-2018), bocahedan (04-16-2018), FlyingShark (04-16-2018), Honey Bee (04-16-2018), Leonvic90 (04-16-2018), loveyo (04-16-2018), MartyFish (04-16-2018), Neriah (04-16-2018), Oghale (04-16-2018), PhantomTrader79 (04-19-2018), simisola (04-16-2018), Unregistered (3)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      463.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShark View Post
      A demo account is a very useful tool for all the traders. It can help us test any new strategy with the most important benefit of not risking a penny. There are million ways we can make money in the forex market and many other optimization improvements we need to test and it is quiet reliable to use it for testing.
      Yeah demo account is very useful not just for new trader,but also for experienced trader. Just imagine without a demo account,we will have to spend a lot of money just to test out a new trading system or test out new risk management. And this helpful feature don't exist in any other business.

17. The following 10 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

Bobby brown (04-16-2018), FlyingShark (04-16-2018), Honey Bee (04-16-2018), Leonvic90 (04-16-2018), loveyo (04-16-2018), moneygrows (04-17-2018), Neriah (04-16-2018), Oghale (04-16-2018), simisola (04-16-2018), Timon (04-16-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      869.15 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,175 Times in 557 Posts

there is one principle that all high risk traders follow in their trading process which is if you know exactely the next direction of the price, put orders as much as you can, and this principle is quite good for who want to risk more in trades, how far is it true, I wonder if someone can reply to this question.

19. The following 4 users say Thank You to tahiri for this useful post.

Bobby brown (04-16-2018), Honey Bee (04-16-2018), loveyo (04-16-2018), moneygrows (04-17-2018)

20. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cheerful

786pk has a brilliant future 786pk has a brilliant future 786pk has a brilliant future 786pk has a brilliant future 786pk has a brilliant future 786pk has a brilliant future 786pk has a brilliant future 786pk has a brilliant future 786pk has a brilliant future 786pk has a brilliant future 786pk has a brilliant future 786pk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      685.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,797 Times in 527 Posts

Cool Uj H1 HIDDEN DIVERGENCE!

Hi traders today i wanna share with you my UJ trading signal i see some nice bullish setup on UJ because UJ has made a spinning top candle on H4 time frame along with the bullish convergence on H1 time frame which indicates it upwards movement RR for this trade is 1:2.5 20 pips sl and 50 pips tp
      For updates follow my journal
      Attached Images  

22. The following 8 users say Thank You to 786pk for this useful post.

Bobby brown (04-16-2018), Honey Bee (04-16-2018), loveyo (04-16-2018), moneygrows (04-17-2018), shahidmehmopd (04-17-2018), Unregistered (2), zahidmehmood (04-16-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 228 of 245 FirstFirst ... 223 226 227 228 229 230 233 ... LastLast