• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 149 of 319 FirstFirst ... 144 147 148 149 150 151 154 ... LastLast
    Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 3182

Thread: moneygrow's trading journal

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy

kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      592.18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Last week I am not trade in EUR, GBP against JPY pairs cause of my low investment cause it need huge balance to trade I think and it is my own view, in Forex market EURJPY and GBPJPY move huge in daily based market. GBPJPY move last week at least 346 pips and it huge move I think if someone get right analysis then he can make huge profit just work in a week I think. GBPJPY in uptrend last week and stand in 148.51 mark and it make down at 145.05 mark so it is easily understand that its huge movement can be in uptrend next week also.

2. The following 11 users say Thank You to kazol76 for this useful post.

eep saepul minwar (03-10-2018), Leonvic90 (03-10-2018), moneygrows (03-12-2018), Neriah (03-10-2018), Oghale (03-10-2018), simisola (03-10-2018), Timon (03-10-2018), Unregistered (4)

3. Dragon
      Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3700.73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,604 Times in 1,077 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      yes i think you are right bro, you know this has kept me wondering, how she does it, but most time she doesn't have to wait for the price to fall up to like that, this is where the zigzag indicators comes handy, after some series of bullish or bearish movement, she trade on reversal, and if the market continue in the same direction she keep adding to it, knowing fully well that it will reverse,many times she is wrong but her patience is something i really commend about her
      I kind of smile because it's worths to be a good trader. I could see how members are discussing about their system and how she managed to pull out good trades with proper patience. Whatever way she have been trading this market, I will say kudos to her because she is setting the pace right and finding out what is working better for her in forex.

It's not about trading any strategies but about how well you read a market and make the right decisions at the best point in time which is essential in forex.

5. The following 9 users say Thank You to Sixteen for this useful post.

eep saepul minwar (03-10-2018), harbir (03-10-2018), Leonvic90 (03-10-2018), moneygrows (03-12-2018), Neriah (03-10-2018), Oghale (03-10-2018), simisola (03-10-2018), Timon (03-10-2018), Ulthred (03-10-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      845.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,984 Times in 1,243 Posts

Very true sixteen, we most of the time concentrate on our trading system that we fail to take into cognition that forex trading is beyond your strategy, if newbie that are chasing the holy grail paused for once to think about the implementation of the strategy that they already have, I guess the problem of margin call would considerably reduce, we all as beginning traders always thought that the successful traders have a secret ingredient that they have refused to give you us, not realising that even when we are given the be of system on the world, we will still fail because the problem we have is in our psychology and not in the physical strategy that we adopt to use, when we can conveniently change our mentality, the results that will follow will ultimately be different.

7. The following 10 users say Thank You to Oghale for this useful post.

balut (03-10-2018), bigani (03-10-2018), eep saepul minwar (03-10-2018), harbir (03-10-2018), Leonvic90 (03-10-2018), moneygrows (03-12-2018), Neriah (03-10-2018), simisola (03-10-2018), Sixteen (03-10-2018), Timon (03-10-2018)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

eep saepul minwar is just really nice eep saepul minwar is just really nice eep saepul minwar is just really nice eep saepul minwar is just really nice eep saepul minwar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      896.86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Last week I am not trade in EUR, GBP against JPY pairs cause of my low investment cause it need huge balance to trade I think and it is my own view, in Forex market EURJPY and GBPJPY move huge in daily based market. GBPJPY move last week at least 346 pips and it huge move I think if someone get right analysis then he can make huge profit just work in a week I think. GBPJPY in uptrend last week and stand in 148.51 mark and it make down at 145.05 mark so it is easily understand that its huge movement can be in uptrend next week also.
      yes from yesterday's session the movement of GBPJPY position up and close at 148.51 and most likely from my estimates if I am correct most likely future movement will continue to rise up and that I see it from timeframe H4 ..
      that's just my guess, sorry if it's wrong ..

9. The following 11 users say Thank You to eep saepul minwar for this useful post.

balut (03-10-2018), Batavia (03-10-2018), harbir (03-10-2018), Leonvic90 (03-10-2018), moneygrows (03-12-2018), Neriah (03-10-2018), simisola (03-10-2018), Sixteen (03-10-2018), Timon (03-10-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful

786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1147.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,610 Times in 1,126 Posts

Hi min-war you are in predicting the GJ future move its look bullish @150.000 level at least so larger times channel trend line has been broken and now its a clear indication of the bullish move of GJ EJ AND CJ pairs so there is a very nice opportunity for all of us to earn some good pips from these through trading

11. The Following User Says Thank You to 786pk For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (03-12-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Angelic

harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2892.92 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,779 Times in 550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      At this junction, I believe that the strategy that moderator NikitaBelle uses comes in handy, one of the key components of her strategy is waiting for price to fall between 200 to 500 pips, after this has happened she usually expect there to be a reversal or at least a retracement, how she does that is what I cannot detect, this business is just amazing to be honest, one pair can have traders seeing different things, if beauty is on the eyes of the beholder, then a pair movement is in the eyes of the trader analysing.
      Yes normally when we see a huge drop in a currency pair like 200pips to 500 pips then that currency is supposed to make some retracement and I guess we have seen that with the eurusd pair a lot lately. The I would say that this situation is the best time for us to make the profits with much of the risk as all we have to do is to wait for the currency pair to show the retracement.

13. The following 7 users say Thank You to harbir for this useful post.

balut (03-10-2018), Leonvic90 (03-10-2018), moneygrows (03-12-2018), Neriah (03-10-2018), simisola (03-10-2018), Sixteen (03-10-2018), Timon (03-10-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,288 Times in 885 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kazol76 View Post
      You are so right about the market movement my friend, it is so good for traders to make sure that they choose the best pairs to be working with, this will help traders to prevail mainly. The price of 148.51 you would be a forgotten issue next week, because what i am seeing in the market now is for the USDJPY to climb, and the GBPUSD to climb as well. This means that the GBPJPY will climb eventually, and everything will be fine for the bullish traders on this pair. I am so particular about this pair because of the experience i always have with it.

15. The following 5 users say Thank You to catfish007 for this useful post.

balut (03-10-2018), Batavia (03-10-2018), moneygrows (03-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      652.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,950 Times in 848 Posts

catfish007, you have made a good point mate, if there is a climb or rise in the price of gbp usd and usd jpy at the same time then it is expected that gbp jpy will also follow them by becoming bullish, the truth is that i am skeptical about the way that this gj moves sometimes and for that reason i just prefer to avoid it many times, i don't want a situation whereby i am trading and not making money from the analysis of the pair when there are easier ones i could analyse and be wrong less, we just need to pick a pair whose movements we have studied and ensure that we don't randomly select because of what other people are saying about it, this also accounts for why some few traders just rather stick with one or two pairs at the most to prevent all this confusion in the forex market.

17. The following 9 users say Thank You to Timon for this useful post.

balut (03-10-2018), Batavia (03-10-2018), harbir (03-10-2018), Leonvic90 (03-10-2018), moneygrows (03-12-2018), Neriah (03-10-2018), simisola (03-10-2018), Sixteen (03-10-2018), Ulthred (03-10-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2480.23 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,262 Times in 1,784 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by harbir View Post
      Yes normally when we see a huge drop in a currency pair like 200pips to 500 pips then that currency is supposed to make some retracement and I guess we have seen that with the eurusd pair a lot lately.
      For extra precaution, I will only speculate for huge retracement after an at least 500 pips drop because 200 pips seems normal for a trending movement. A killer pair like GBPJPY can make consecutive drop of 200 pips on weekly candle without retracing until 1000 pips drop. This one of the reason why I prefer lagging indicators to prevent catching a falling knife market movement.

19. The following 6 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

harbir (03-11-2018), Leonvic90 (03-10-2018), moneygrows (03-12-2018), Neriah (03-10-2018), simisola (03-10-2018), Timon (03-10-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1705.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,574 Times in 999 Posts

Default K.I.S.S

Quote Originally Posted by Oghale View Post
      Very true sixteen, we most of the time concentrate on our trading system that we fail to take into cognition that forex trading is beyond your strategy, if newbie that are chasing the holy grail paused for once to think about the implementation of the strategy that they already have, I guess the problem of margin call would considerably reduce, we all as beginning traders always thought that the successful traders have a secret ingredient that they have refused to give you us, not realising that even when we are given the be of system on the world, we will still fail because the problem we have is in our psychology and not in the physical strategy that we adopt to use, when we can conveniently change our mentality, the results that will follow will ultimately be different.
      The major reason why a lot of traders have margin call is greed,once we can reduce our level of greed we can make it as traders,and one reason why traders are greedy is simply because they have a system that works,and so they think since the system is producing pips taking more risks will not be bad,forgetting that in this market anything can happen at anytime,at the end they lose all their investments.

21. The following 2 users say Thank You to bigani for this useful post.

mikehenley (03-10-2018), moneygrows (03-12-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 149 of 319 FirstFirst ... 144 147 148 149 150 151 154 ... LastLast