• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 153 of 299 FirstFirst ... 148 151 152 153 154 155 158 ... LastLast
    Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 2981

Thread: moneygrow's trading journal

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,278 Times in 878 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oghale View Post
      We cannot underestimate the power of simplicity because that will be the major thing which could save us all the stress we could think of in the forex market, I see the strategy some traders use at times and I am wondering why they adopted something so complex, but the real question is whether they understand it and earning with it, so the issue with simplicity is in the understanding that you have, take the ichimoku indicator as an example, it looks so complicated, but the people who use it have so mastered it that at a glance they know what is happening in the forex market.
      It is bad for traders to be trading with complexities, it is what causes trading to be difficult/more confusing for most traders, we have to avoid this. What brings the success to any trader is the simplicity in the way they are doing their work, and that will not cause confusion to us. I think there are many indicators and other trading strategies that are simple, traders can go for them, and sue them to gain their income from the market. Ichimoku is a good one too, traders can make sure they train with it to fully understand how they will be using it.

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to catfish007 for this useful post.

Ch Zeeshan (03-13-2018), Honey Bee (03-12-2018), moneygrows (03-12-2018), whiteliontrader (03-12-2018), zahid4x (03-12-2018)

3. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,405 Times in 5,484 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nikhil_rrane View Post
      So you have gained or lost from that candle?
      Missed it. Was sitting on the side line waiting for my withdrawals.

Quote Originally Posted by Oghale View Post
      I am happy because I recovered my loss, although I was afraid and I quickly left the market before so that I will not lose the amount that I already gained.
      Better to recover the loss then losing it back during uncertainty. You did the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteliontrader View Post
      This week and last week was just a cumbersome week for the market,
      Yea, just too much irregular patterns forming during the week. Even EW traders having a hard time counting it

Quote Originally Posted by flexilot8 View Post
      i lost 25.5% of my funds.
      Im sure you will recover it back in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShark View Post
      Today will be good also, but as a viewer.
      Me too. My withdrawals was completed on Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by crown View Post
      If i want to make good profit on news hour and if i want to use pending order then which way i should choose? Will i use both side for pending order? If i use both side then will i get any problem?
      Sometimes, depending on how close the 2 PO are and also the volatility at that particular time.

Quote Originally Posted by ehizmac View Post
      Even with the right trading signals we need the right money management policy.
      True. We can be the best analyst in the world and still MC if we do not have right money management. On the other hand, we can be the best trader in the world if we have the right money management, even if we do not know how to analyze a chart

Quote Originally Posted by fembizz View Post
      I have seen and tested that a retracement trading style can be more profitable when the trader involved in the trading activity places a counter trade position at the strong level of support and resistance price level of the weekly timeframe chart with a combo of EMA 200 crossover techniques. This is a powerful technique also with a control level of price zone of the technical indicator called Murrey Maths oversold and overbought price regions of the weekly chart. These principles combo work so much for patience traders.
      Most of my POs are based on retracement levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Benzone View Post
      some traders are addicted to a particular currency pair which they understand its characteristics better.
      You are right. Not many people are aware that each currency pair has their own characteristics. To understand it is to master it and to do so will take time and patience.

5. The following 10 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

Aviz (03-12-2018), crown (03-12-2018), flexilot8 (03-14-2018), Honey Bee (03-12-2018), Leonvic90 (03-12-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), ralph (03-16-2018), Sixteen (03-12-2018), Unregistered (1), zahid4x (03-12-2018)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks

My trading updates for today :

1. Short Eu
      Name:  EURUSDH1.png
Views: 28
Size:  52.5 KB

2. I just launched ForexCopy last Friday. Please have a look if you are free http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...9498-MT5-Oasis

7. The following 8 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

Aviz (03-19-2018), Ch Zeeshan (03-13-2018), crown (03-12-2018), flexilot8 (03-14-2018), Honey Bee (03-12-2018), kashifrehman (03-12-2018), ralph (03-16-2018), zahid4x (03-12-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      782.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,517 Times in 749 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crown View Post
      It will be great news for me if simple system will help me to earn profit from this business. Sir do you use any simple system? How much profit you have made with your system? Is that give you consistent profit? If you have one simple system will you help me to know about that?
      We all to makes our trading simple and you need to do scalping using small lots first use it on demo do practice here many of traders are scalper and in the end of month we are in over all profit, so you need to use this system in your real trading account this will give you consistent profit every month.

9. The following 6 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

crown (03-12-2018), Leonvic90 (03-12-2018), moneygrows (03-12-2018), Sixteen (03-12-2018), Unregistered (1), zahid4x (03-12-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3707.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,284 Times in 1,952 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      My trading updates for today :

1. Short Eu
      Attachment 75054

2. I just launched ForexCopy last Friday. Please have a look if you are free http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...9498-MT5-Oasis
      Wow this is really nice to see that one of our moderator start forex copy system. But bro i see you are using high risk on there. I think you need to do trade with low risk, because we know that here we will never survive with high risky trade. If you use low risky trade then i believe most of the member will follow your system.

11. The following 6 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

Ch Zeeshan (03-13-2018), crown (03-12-2018), Leonvic90 (03-12-2018), moneygrows (03-12-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), nikhil_rrane (03-13-2018)

I am:
      Busy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x View Post
      Wow this is really nice to see that one of our moderator start forex copy system. But bro i see you are using high risk on there. I think you need to do trade with low risk, because we know that here we will never survive with high risky trade. If you use low risky trade then i believe most of the member will follow your system.
      Are you referring to the forexcopy system or my manual trade? The forexcopy system drawdown is currently at 16.33% and i am not sure why you would call it high risk.

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

crown (03-12-2018), Leonvic90 (03-12-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3842.09 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,745 Times in 892 Posts

@catfish007: yes, a complex trading system most times lead to confusion. in other words, a complex system does not guarantee profitable trading. traders do better when the trading system is simple to understand and use. i would always settle for that.

15. The following 6 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

crown (03-12-2018), flexilot8 (03-14-2018), moneygrows (03-12-2018), ralph (03-16-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      443.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,938 Times in 395 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Honey Bee View Post
      We all to makes our trading simple and you need to do scalping using small lots first use it on demo do practice here many of traders are scalper and in the end of month we are in over all profit, so you need to use this system in your real trading account this will give you consistent profit every month.
      Sir, Is scalping secure for this business? I already get more advice for using long term trade. Because long term trade are more secure and profitable. But you said scalping can give us good profit. Will you help me to understand about this? Can you tell how to i start scalping strategy? For using this one which indicator i should use on my chart?

17. The following 6 users say Thank You to crown for this useful post.

kashifrehman (03-12-2018), Leonvic90 (03-12-2018), moneygrows (03-12-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4071.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,639 Times in 694 Posts

You choose a fantastic name for your journal, its really fascinating one. I believe that if you keep your trading simple then its become easy for trader to track his trades and it also become easy to handle multiples trades at the same time. In fact if trading strategy is simple then it will take less time to make a decision which ultimately result in a good way. Looking forward to see more stuff from you. You may call it naked trading because there is nothing on your chart you are making decision with the help of candles only while using your experience.

19. The following 3 users say Thank You to kashifrehman for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (03-13-2018), moneygrows (03-13-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1427.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,633 Times in 1,553 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Honey Bee View Post
      Dear sister honey bee, I can see that you are an expert at scalping because for all the comments that you make concerning a trading system, you are quick to include or recommend it, I believe that the forex trader needs to select what is proper for him, you cannot trade in the forex market following someone else, this mistake is common especially among the newbies, they are interested more in the system that is making someone else profit without developing something for themselves. Forex Trading is a job for the individual to decide what he wants, you don't tell people what they may like.

21. The following 4 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

moneygrows (03-13-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), Sixteen (03-13-2018), Timon (03-16-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 153 of 299 FirstFirst ... 148 151 152 153 154 155 158 ... LastLast