• Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 156 of 303 FirstFirst ... 151 154 155 156 157 158 161 ... LastLast
    Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 3029

Thread: moneygrow's trading journal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      782.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,551 Times in 756 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper View Post
      yes its true there are full time traders who specialize in scalping. Most of their income comes from scalping especially during news release. For them to be profitable they will need to trade with brokers that offer low spread as they must exit quick without need to worry about the spread.
      Yes many of traders will do scalping in real account and it will be more helpful and give us a good idea when the news coming and market will moves 50 to 100 pips in one day, it will be a profitable day for scalpers traders we will wait for this movement of market and then we will earn a good profit.

Thanks  

2. The following 8 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

Cookie (03-14-2018), crown (03-13-2018), kashifrehman (03-13-2018), Leonvic90 (03-13-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), simisola (03-14-2018), Ulthred (03-13-2018), Unregistered (1)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Ulthred is a jewel in the rough Ulthred is a jewel in the rough Ulthred is a jewel in the rough Ulthred is a jewel in the rough Ulthred's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      19.08 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      Scalping is a good and as we trade we should be patience, our problem we think it is a money making scheme, it is very bad for a forex trader not to be learned enough for the business, the newbies are usually interested in only what they can earned easily, even if we decide to scalp and then use money management, definitely we will survive longer, but on the circumstance where we are not giving the right focus to MM, then you can be sure of losing your money consistently, forex trading is not simple, hence we should be careful about our approach.
      Scalping remains one of the fast profitable system any trader can depend on. This is a system that have high chance of traders losing up their capital and also a system that can help us to gain well in forex. If we are not careful enough there is no way we can be able to make good trading and am sure that we don't want to loose. Scalpers target volatile market conditions which makes them target for fast profitable trades.

Thanks  

4. The following 11 users say Thank You to Ulthred for this useful post.

Cookie (03-14-2018), crown (03-13-2018), kashifrehman (03-13-2018), koplak_com (03-14-2018), Leonvic90 (03-13-2018), moneygrows (03-14-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), simisola (03-14-2018), Sixteen (03-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      857.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,215 Times in 1,032 Posts

Full time trader that is a scalper may not have time for other engagement that will come, you cannot have time for many different things because you will consistently be in the front of the chart looking for opportunities for you to trade, there is a member of this forum that used to scalp, what he does is to set pending orders, unfortunately he experienced many losses and he had to abandon his scalping strategy, although he trades same system, but uses long time frame, there will always be need to make several adjustments as we trade in the Forex business, you and I cannot remain comfortable with a system that is failing when we are not willing to accept the responsibility for our losses and make different move.

Thanks  

6. The following 14 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

bigani (03-14-2018), Cookie (03-14-2018), crown (03-13-2018), kashifrehman (03-13-2018), koplak_com (03-14-2018), Leonvic90 (03-13-2018), moneygrows (03-14-2018), simisola (03-14-2018), Timon (03-16-2018), Ulthred (03-13-2018), Unregistered (4)

I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,273 Times in 6,931 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      Yesterday was a fun day for me watching the charts. Why you may ask? Is it because i made good profit? No, its not that. Sure ive made some profit but thats not the reason why.

It was fun to see how one big long candle managed to wiped out all the hopes and dream of countless traders all over the world. All the profits that people accumulated from Monday were gone in about 4 hours time.

I do hope none of you guys were caught in it and mced your account. For me, i requested my withdrawal earlier yesterday hoping it will be completed before the big candle but this time my withdrawal is slow. Until now it is still not processed so i missed out on the action.

Hopefully today my withdrawal will be completed so i can trade before the week end. I smell some action today and hopefully i can join in!
      Hi bro whats are the update .. whats ur new trades.. today both EUR and GBPY fly if im not wrong you sure took these trades. please make sure you update ur thread as i really love to read one of the successful traders journal keep up the good work :')

Thanks  

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

flexilot8 (03-14-2018), kashifrehman (03-13-2018), moneygrows (03-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4071.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,677 Times in 702 Posts

Scalping remains one of the fast profitable system any trader can depend on. This is a system that have high chance of traders losing up their capital and also a system that can help us to gain well in forex. If we are not careful enough there is no way we can be able to make good trading and am sure that we don't want to loose. Scalpers target volatile market conditions which makes them target for fast profitable trades.
      You are quite right but dear in the start of the trading career if trader choose to scalp there he always met with losses . I always said to do scalping one need to spend at least one year in this market, technical skills and market knowledge are vital for scalping.

A experienced trader can scalp with ease and he may choose to scalp along with his usual trading strategy and it will bring more trading profits.

Thanks  

10. The following 5 users say Thank You to kashifrehman for this useful post.

crown (03-13-2018), Leonvic90 (03-13-2018), moneygrows (03-14-2018), simisola (03-14-2018), Ulthred (03-13-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      443.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,018 Times in 408 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forexguy9 View Post
      @crown: well, scalping is one of the many possible trading systems one could use to tackle the currencies market. it is a system where the trader targets just a few pips profit. yes,any trader can learn to scalp, but one must master it before going live
      Sir would you like to tell me how to i start scalping on my trading? For making better profit with scalping which thing i should follow? If you can tell me about this then i can test it on my demo account. If you never mind can you tell me are you scalping trader or long term trader? From those strategy which you prefer for this business?

Thanks  

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to crown for this useful post.

moneygrows (03-14-2018), ralph (03-16-2018), simisola (03-14-2018), Ulthred (03-13-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1427.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,842 Times in 1,580 Posts

Scalping remains one of the fastest means of making it in the forex market, that is why we see that many people are wanting to use it, unfortunately they don't understand the basics schematics of how it works, once you are unable to learn the ways of a system well, you will never have the opportunity to harness the potential therein, newbies are the ones that get caught in this mess, but we should also realize that the strategy we use is not suppose to be the main focus but how we can ensure that our account survive for a pretty long time, we chase after profits and become losers, that is a wrong thing, success will for only the people that consistently plan and follow it up thoroughly.

Thanks  

14. The following 5 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

Cookie (03-14-2018), moneygrows (03-14-2018), simisola (03-14-2018), Timon (03-16-2018), Ulthred (03-13-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      695.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,470 Times in 578 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Honey Bee View Post
      Yes many of traders will do scalping in real account and it will be more helpful and give us a good idea when the news coming and market will moves 50 to 100 pips in one day, it will be a profitable day for scalpers traders we will wait for this movement of market and then we will earn a good profit.
      Scalping is a good method of trading but first you must understand how to trade forex very well because without a good trading experience and knowledge it won't be possible for you to survive scalping, especially news period without a better understanding about the movement of the market you can lose all your investment easily.
      Why should you boast? You are not saved by your works but by the grace of God.👆

Thanks  

16. The following 5 users say Thank You to Eneregha for this useful post.

kashifrehman (03-14-2018), koplak_com (03-14-2018), moneygrows (03-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      220.42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whiteliontrader View Post
      I do not understand by what you said by "i like to trade in every pairs because i don't use any indicator so i am trading with my own knowledge and analysis". Does that means that you are gambling or trading based on assumption of what you think the market would do? In any of that cases, i think it is wise for traders to train concerning the market, this is the way that keeps traders growing rightly. If you think you do not use indicators, you should at least use price action, you can not just be depending on your knowledge without having a specific pattern.
      we know forex is a online currency business so when we want to do this business then we should invest money in this business. when we can invest money in this business then we can sell or buy our money in more pairs in this business. i am looking lot of pairs in same time and understand the market movement. if i will predict any pairs movement then i will open a new trade in this pairs. i dont depend on any fixed pairs. indicator and own knowledge which is best for you? i have more confidence about my knowledge and experence so i dont use any indicator. indicator cant give us success all the time. but if we can analysis this market properly then we can get success easily. i am not a gambler so dont think about it dear friend. i am trying to gain success with my own strategy.

Thanks  

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to chakrabarty for this useful post.

kashifrehman (03-14-2018), moneygrows (03-14-2018)

19. <a href=""> </a>
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1705.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,237 Times in 826 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neriah View Post
      Full time trader that is a scalper may not have time for other engagement that will come, you cannot have time for many different things because you will consistently be in the front of the chart looking for opportunities for you to trade, there is a member of this forum that used to scalp, what he does is to set pending orders, unfortunately he experienced many losses and he had to abandon his scalping strategy, although he trades same system, but uses long time frame, there will always be need to make several adjustments as we trade in the Forex business, you and I cannot remain comfortable with a system that is failing when we are not willing to accept the responsibility for our losses and make different move.
      A full time scalper will have to time their trading period,that way they can have time for other engagement,for example trading the London and part of the US session only,then they are closed for the day,trading for 24 hours will not work no matter what because people will need rest and most importantly to attend to other things too.

Thanks  

21. The following 6 users say Thank You to bigani for this useful post.

kashifrehman (03-14-2018), moneygrows (03-14-2018), Unregistered (4)

Closed Thread
    Page 156 of 303 FirstFirst ... 151 154 155 156 157 158 161 ... LastLast