• Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 157 of 303 FirstFirst ... 152 155 156 157 158 159 162 ... LastLast
    Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 3029

Thread: moneygrow's trading journal

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,429 Times in 2,441 Posts

@ Leonvic90, many traders will definitely argue this, scalping cam bring a trader good amount of profit in the forex trading market and the trader must also know that scalping can also bring a trader a huge loss of the trades goes sideways, so it's a way of trading that really require good trading knowledge and strategy and if we don't any of this it will be difficult to trade successfully

Thanks  

2. The following 8 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (03-14-2018), harbir (03-14-2018), kashifrehman (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), moneygrows (03-14-2018), nikhil_rrane (03-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

3. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

Ch Zeeshan has a spectacular aura about Ch Zeeshan has a spectacular aura about Ch Zeeshan has a spectacular aura about Ch Zeeshan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      78.32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you want to become a successful trader in this business then keep your plans as simple as like 123. I'm not kidding because i learned about this thing. I know i don't have experience of trading but it does't mean that i don't know about trading. complicated strategies are always bad for trader, does't matter he is new or he has many years experience. a single mistake during trading due to any complication in strategy can wash our account and it can also end our trading career.
      it is also true that we can easily improve our simple strategies with the passage of time and we can also easily learn from them if we face losses.

Thanks  

5. The following 15 users say Thank You to Ch Zeeshan for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (03-14-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (03-14-2018), Honey Bee (03-14-2018), kashifrehman (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), moneygrows (03-14-2018), simisola (03-14-2018), Unregistered (7), zeeshaa (03-14-2018)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,108 Times in 2,832 Posts

Trading on a full time basis as a scalper will depend on how the person is able to adequately organise his time, we know that there would be volatility in the market at some point than others, so if you are the forex trader who uses this type of strategy you could probably target the period when the London and united states session interface, so that the movement of the market can be at its highest peak, it is not good that you continue to trade all day, sometimes, this can be very boring and you could lose with low volume of trades in the market. Scalping should be done with a good understanding after the trader has practiced for a lengthy period of time to avoid losing incessantly.

My Trading Journal: ~~~My RSI AND 200 EMA Combo~~~

Thanks  

7. The following 14 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (03-14-2018), Cookie (03-14-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (03-14-2018), ehizmac (03-15-2018), harbir (03-14-2018), Honey Bee (03-14-2018), kashifrehman (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), Leonvic90 (03-14-2018), moneygrows (03-14-2018), nikhil_rrane (03-14-2018), Timon (03-16-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4071.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,677 Times in 702 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bigani View Post
      A full time scalper will have to time their trading period,that way they can have time for other engagement,for example trading the London and part of the US session only,then they are closed for the day,trading for 24 hours will not work no matter what because people will need rest and most importantly to attend to other things too.
      A full time scalper only consider to scalp fix money and risk management. in fact a good scalper did not stay foxed his target he just grab that he can with easy and while protecting his money. high volatility time is mostly selected for scalping by experienced trader they usually did not trade in all the time they only select high volume times.

Thanks  

9. The following 9 users say Thank You to kashifrehman for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (03-14-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (03-14-2018), harbir (03-14-2018), Honey Bee (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), Leonvic90 (03-14-2018), moneygrows (03-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,425 Times in 496 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
      A full time scalper only consider to scalp fix money and risk management. in fact a good scalper did not stay foxed his target he just grab that he can with easy and while protecting his money. high volatility time is mostly selected for scalping by experienced trader they usually did not trade in all the time they only select high volume times.
      yes that what i see most of the scalpers do. They will enter with good lot size and exit as soon as they in profit. Seldom i see they let their positions running for time longer then few minutes. If they are really good in doing it, all they need in a day will only be 10 pips or less.

Thanks  

11. The following 8 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (03-14-2018), harbir (03-14-2018), Honey Bee (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), Leonvic90 (03-14-2018), moneygrows (03-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      243.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,146 Times in 289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      Trading on a full time basis as a scalper will depend on how the person is able to adequately organise his time, we know that there would be volatility in the market at some point than others, so if you are the forex trader who uses this type of strategy you could probably target the period when the London and united states session interface, so that the movement of the market can be at its highest peak, it is not good that you continue to trade all day, sometimes, this can be very boring and you could lose with low volume of trades in the market. Scalping should be done with a good understanding after the trader has practiced for a lengthy period of time to avoid losing incessantly.
      I still find it sort of hard to see any one scalping that has last long and stood the test of time in forex trading market. Yeah, it has so much potentials of making us good amount of money. But, yet, you can see that a lot of traders are still going to loss to it. Apparently, I see the cause of the losses as to the fact that the time frame is small when scalping and, staying too long in the market leads to wrong decisions making.

Thanks  

13. The following 6 users say Thank You to Cookie for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (03-14-2018), harbir (03-14-2018), Honey Bee (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), Leonvic90 (03-14-2018), moneygrows (03-14-2018)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,491 Times in 5,490 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aviz View Post
      Hi bro whats are the update .. whats ur new trades.. today both EUR and GBPY fly if im not wrong you sure took these trades. please make sure you update ur thread as i really love to read one of the successful traders journal keep up the good work :')
      Not much manual trade this week as i am busy setting up my forexcopy. Seems like there is an issue with that account right now and im waiting for an update from Instaforex. Hopefully they will resolve this issue quick so i can move on with other work (ie get back to my manual trade)

Thanks  

15. The following 14 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

Aviz (03-14-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (03-14-2018), harbir (03-14-2018), Honey Bee (03-14-2018), kashifrehman (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), Leonvic90 (03-14-2018), ralph (03-16-2018), Unregistered (5), zahidmehmood (03-14-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3207.81 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,009 Times in 1,664 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      Not much manual trade this week as i am busy setting up my forexcopy. Seems like there is an issue with that account right now and im waiting for an update from Instaforex. Hopefully they will resolve this issue quick so i can move on with other work (ie get back to my manual trade)
      I hope your problem (setting up forexcopy) can be done quickly, i would like to see a continuation of your trading update on EUR/USD. I am very curious about all your orders on EUR/USD and hopefully it runs smoothly.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

Thanks  

17. The following 7 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

Honey Bee (03-14-2018), kashifrehman (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), Leonvic90 (03-14-2018), moneygrows (03-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheerful

786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1147.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,312 Times in 825 Posts

Hi money grows it's nice to see that you are starting your Forex copier you are very senior member of this member and it's very good for all of us if you share your trades with us EU looks bearish for longer term because there is a weekly divergence on that pair so trade with care because market is very volatile in these days

Thanks  

19. The following 7 users say Thank You to 786pk for this useful post.

harbir (03-14-2018), Honey Bee (03-14-2018), kashifrehman (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), moneygrows (03-15-2018), zahidmehmood (03-14-2018), zeeshaa (03-14-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy

kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      592.18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ch Zeeshan View Post
      If you want to become a successful trader in this business then keep your plans as simple as like 123. I'm not kidding because i learned about this thing. I know i don't have experience of trading but it does't mean that i don't know about trading. complicated strategies are always bad for trader, does't matter he is new or he has many years experience. a single mistake during trading due to any complication in strategy can wash our account and it can also end our trading career.
      it is also true that we can easily improve our simple strategies with the passage of time and we can also easily learn from them if we face losses.
      Forex is one of high investment or traded trading market in this world and trillions of dollars are traded in daily so we can easily understand how much big this market is. Forex is very much attractive trading market for users cause its easy handling and trading software is too easy so that trader can easily understand how to trade in trading market, also Brokers are very friendly and they help 24 hours for any kind of information or help. So trader need a good trading plan or strategy which is most perfect in trading market. and you are right trader must take very simple trading strategy which is very much easy for him. with this trading strategy traders can make good business in Forex trading market I think.

Thanks  

21. The following 8 users say Thank You to kazol76 for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (03-14-2018), flexilot8 (03-14-2018), harbir (03-14-2018), Honey Bee (03-14-2018), kashifrehman (03-14-2018), moneygrows (03-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

Closed Thread
    Page 157 of 303 FirstFirst ... 152 155 156 157 158 159 162 ... LastLast