• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 229 of 319 FirstFirst ... 224 227 228 229 230 231 234 ... LastLast
    Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 3182

Thread: moneygrow's trading journal

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1496.04 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,262 Times in 2,172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      Trading Update 16/04[/SIZE][/COLOR]
      Closed all my positions last Friday so i can request a withdraw. Start Monday fresh with more long positions on EU. Missed quite a few good entry points today but its ok, i'll wait for other setups

Attachment 76433
      Perfect entry points dear moneygrows sir and I think you receive good profit. I think you good experience, skills and hard work bring your success and hope you always share your valuable experience, proper market analysis and update your valuable trading Journal for us because it's very helpful for us. Wish you best of luck sir. Thank you.

2. The following 9 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

Bobby brown (04-16-2018), Honey Bee (04-16-2018), Leonvic90 (04-16-2018), moneygrows (04-17-2018), Neriah (04-16-2018), Oghale (04-16-2018), simisola (04-16-2018), Sixteen (04-16-2018), Timon (04-16-2018)

3. Dragon
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      782.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,302 Times in 1,032 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 786pk View Post
      Hi traders today i wanna share with you my UJ trading signal i see some nice bullish setup on UJ because UJ has made a spinning top candle on H4 time frame along with the bullish convergence on H1 time frame which indicates it upwards movement RR for this trade is 1:2.5 20 pips sl and 50 pips tp
      For updates follow my journal
      Well UJ have a strong bullish movement on monthly time frame chart, when we will see the D1 chart for short term then trend will give us idea its goes bullish or bearish in this week. forex market analyses is important before opening long term trade on weekly or daily time frames.my idea this pair goes up and hit the level of 110.00.

5. The following 8 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

Bobby brown (04-16-2018), Leonvic90 (04-16-2018), moneygrows (04-17-2018), Neriah (04-16-2018), Oghale (04-16-2018), simisola (04-16-2018), Sixteen (04-16-2018), Timon (04-16-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,536 Times in 2,913 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
      We need to make trading very simple and the only way for this to be possible is through proper training and practice in the demo account, if we dedicate time to learn about this business seriously we can get to understand everything about it this way it will be simple for us to trade and earn.
      We cannot understand everything about this business no matter how hard we try, we can only become profitable from the strategy we spend to to practice with, screen time is very essential for everyone that wants success from this market.
      Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      @Omoba9ce Yes the higher the risk and the higher the reward but we should also know that the higher the risk the higher the loss we will have to savor, that's just forex for us, so it now depend on us the traders to me a Choice whether to risk big and loose big or earn Big, the best option is for us to risk less because if we make less profit there will always be another opportunity to make another profit but when we lose the money is gone forever
      The fact that we can take higher risk and earn bigger does not mean we should actually go ahead and do it, we could lose everything in a single swipe. And that would be really unfortunate.
      Quote Originally Posted by bocahedan View Post
      Yeah demo account is very useful not just for new trader,but also for experienced trader. Just imagine without a demo account,we will have to spend a lot of money just to test out a new trading system or test out new risk management. And this helpful feature don't exist in any other business.
      The forex market without a demo account would have been terrible, the losses we see now would have been a child's play compared to what will be happening when the demo is absence, we should be grateful for this practice opportunity before trading.
      Quote Originally Posted by tahiri View Post
      there is one principle that all high risk traders follow in their trading process which is if you know exactely the next direction of the price, put orders as much as you can, and this principle is quite good for who want to risk more in trades, how far is it true, I wonder if someone can reply to this question.
      Unfortunately though, nobody can know exactly where price would go, we are all just making educated guesses and hope for the best that we are right.
      Quote Originally Posted by 786pk View Post
      Hi traders today i wanna share with you my UJ trading signal i see some nice bullish setup on UJ because UJ has made a spinning top candle on H4 time frame along with the bullish convergence on H1 time frame which indicates it upwards movement RR for this trade is 1:2.5 20 pips sl and 50 pips tp
      For updates follow my journal
      Nice opportunity you have spotted mate, although I still think uj is still in the range mode for now, until it breaks out, I won't go bear it.
      Quote Originally Posted by loveyo View Post
      Perfect entry points dear moneygrows sir and I think you receive good profit. I think you good experience, skills and hard work bring your success and hope you always share your valuable experience, proper market analysis and update your valuable trading Journal for us because it's very helpful for us. Wish you best of luck sir. Thank you.
      A good entry is one gift that we need to have in this business, when the point of entry is right, it will almost be like we have the holy grail to trade and profit is certain most of the time.

7. The following 7 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

Bobby brown (04-16-2018), Leonvic90 (04-16-2018), moneygrows (04-17-2018), Neriah (04-16-2018), Oghale (04-16-2018), Sixteen (04-16-2018), Timon (04-16-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Bobby brown is a glorious beacon of light Bobby brown is a glorious beacon of light Bobby brown is a glorious beacon of light Bobby brown is a glorious beacon of light Bobby brown is a glorious beacon of light Bobby brown is a glorious beacon of light Bobby brown's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      131.94 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Oghale View Post
      If a professional trader ever makes a loss from his trades it means that he he is not perfect, and the forex business is not a place for anybody to claim guru, we are all students.

The holy grail is just a figment of imagination for the person that believes it exists because he will be greatly disappointed to discover there is nothing like that.

Learning every day is essential for us, that is where we build our experience from, you will not make much progress if you make the assumption that you already know it all.

I did not know that you trade cryptocurrency, ripple is just too slow for me, I believe there is something you are seeing in this one. I am done with anything cryptocurrency for now.

I prefer metal to cryptocurrency because the guiding principles are different, you cannot tell exactly when a coin will rise or fall because of the many manipulations that take place there.

The higher the risk the higher the reward but that does not mean we should always take maximum risk in our account this is dangerous and can leave us with a margin call.
      lets appreciate everyone's effort in trading forex successfully even if the trader is not getting 100% win rate but getting atleast 80% thats a good deal. any professional who tells you his win rate is 100% and he doesn't experience losses run from such person his not telling you the whole truth.because there are no holy grail in trading the forex market we only survive long term by the experience we have gathered.

9. The following 8 users say Thank You to Bobby brown for this useful post.

FlyingShark (04-17-2018), Leonvic90 (04-16-2018), moneygrows (04-17-2018), Neriah (04-17-2018), Oghale (04-16-2018), simisola (04-17-2018), Sixteen (04-16-2018), Timon (04-16-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      857.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,633 Times in 1,095 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      And that is the best attitude for it. We just need to do the best we can and take whatever the market give us.

Its a good safety tool for everyone but not compulsory to use once we have other way to do the same thing

All full time trader i know do this. They call it their daily expenses funds

I wouldnt call this rare, its common thing to happen on metatrader. Funny when it happens trader will straight away accuse the broker for manipulating it

I only use demo accounts to run forward test on robots

I agree. With the new advancement in technology we can even now trade crypto, join a pamm or even forexcopy. Personally i love forexcopy as i can earn and learn at same time.

Trading Update 16/04

Closed all my positions last Friday so i can request a withdraw. Start Monday fresh with more long positions on EU. Missed quite a few good entry points today but its ok, i'll wait for other setups

Attachment 76433
      hello moderator, please on the average how long does it take for your withdrawal to arrive in your bank account, because lately I see that withdrawal takes little bit of time which I don't know what is responsible for it, the last one I did took five working days, it took 1-2 days for it to be processed using local withdraw method also what payment system do you use to request for your money.

11. The following 6 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (04-16-2018), moneygrows (04-17-2018), Oghale (04-16-2018), simisola (04-17-2018), Sixteen (04-16-2018), Timon (04-16-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1427.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,250 Times in 1,663 Posts

Delays in withdrawal is not important, what matters is that you get paid at the end of the day and that means we need to be really patient and stay away from trading while awaiting our orders to be processed, I believe that instaforex means well for everyone and they won't disappoint is for whatever reason, although it will he nice to have faster withdrawal time.

13. The following 9 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

moneygrows (04-17-2018), Neriah (04-17-2018), Oghale (04-16-2018), simisola (04-17-2018), Sixteen (04-16-2018), Timon (04-16-2018), Unregistered (2), zahidmehmood (04-16-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      845.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,983 Times in 1,243 Posts

Delay is not denial, that is a very popular saying, I don't think we should be concerned about how many days it takes for what we requested for to be processed, what matters is that we make the profit and I am sure the withdrawals won't be an issue because Instaforex has always been committed to helping forex traders.

15. The following 10 users say Thank You to Oghale for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (04-17-2018), moneygrows (04-17-2018), Neriah (04-17-2018), remmy (04-16-2018), simisola (04-17-2018), Sixteen (04-16-2018), Timon (04-16-2018), Unregistered (2), zahidmehmood (04-16-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

remmy is just really nice remmy is just really nice remmy is just really nice remmy is just really nice remmy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      51.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Oghale View Post
      Delay is not denial, that is a very popular saying, I don't think we should be concerned about how many days it takes for what we requested for to be processed, what matters is that we make the profit and I am sure the withdrawals won't be an issue because Instaforex has always been committed to helping forex traders.
      well, though delay does not really mean denial, but when the delay is too long the trader feels he has lost some nice trading opportunities as a result of that delay. what traders should do is to operate at least 2 trading accounts so that when one account is pending as a result of withdrawal request, the trader can use the other trading account.

17. The following 6 users say Thank You to remmy for this useful post.

moneygrows (04-17-2018), Neriah (04-17-2018), Oghale (04-17-2018), Sixteen (04-16-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,169 Times in 3,354 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neriah View Post
      hello moderator, please on the average how long does it take for your withdrawal to arrive in your bank account, because lately I see that withdrawal takes little bit of time which I don't know what is responsible for it, the last one I did took five working days, it took 1-2 days for it to be processed using local withdraw method also what payment system do you use to request for your money.
      Well this depend on the type of payment processor you used. If you want your payment to be payed into your bank account then you will he to wait for at least three working days or more. But if you want to make withdrawal in the forex trading market then Its best you leave some profit on your account so as to avoid waiting for your withdrawal to be process before starting trading

19. The following 8 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

moneygrows (04-17-2018), Oriakhiebillz (04-16-2018), Unregistered (6)

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3700.73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,601 Times in 1,076 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic90 View Post
      Delays in withdrawal is not important, what matters is that you get paid at the end of the day and that means we need to be really patient and stay away from trading while awaiting our orders to be processed, I believe that instaforex means well for everyone and they won't disappoint is for whatever reason, although it will he nice to have faster withdrawal time.
      If it's everyone wish, they will hope for a faster method of payment after profits. But I guess we all know how this system works because most times there are checks to ensure that traders do not break the rules for the forum bonus. At worst case I have payment delayed up to 5days but sure it later get paid. Sometimes as human we might feel uneasy but if we understand how the system works it will be better for us.

21. The following 9 users say Thank You to Sixteen for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (04-16-2018), moneygrows (04-17-2018), Neriah (04-17-2018), Oghale (04-17-2018), Oriakhiebillz (04-16-2018), simisola (04-17-2018), Timon (04-16-2018), Unregistered (2)

Reply to Thread
    Page 229 of 319 FirstFirst ... 224 227 228 229 230 231 234 ... LastLast