• Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 230 of 313 FirstFirst ... 225 228 229 230 231 232 235 ... LastLast
    Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 3128

Thread: moneygrow's trading journal

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,373 Times in 562 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
      If it's everyone wish, they will hope for a faster method of payment after profits. But I guess we all know how this system works because most times there are checks to ensure that traders do not break the rules for the forum bonus. At worst case I have payment delayed up to 5days but sure it later get paid. Sometimes as human we might feel uneasy but if we understand how the system works it will be better for us.
      We all know how transparent Insta forex broker is, no matter the amount of profit you made be it on bonus account or real deposit you will surely get paid, even if it takes a few working days so long as none of their rules and regulations where broken Insta forex won't deny you of your profit made. I think we shouldn't bother about how to withdraw our profit made because there are several means in which we can successfully do so, what we should focus on is how to make this profit.

Thanks  

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to Oriakhiebillz for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (04-17-2018), kashifrehman (04-17-2018), moneygrows (04-17-2018), Sixteen (04-17-2018), sonibark (04-17-2018), theomilli (04-16-2018)

3. Lamboghini
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      748.14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,362 Times in 591 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic90 View Post
      Delays in withdrawal is not important, what matters is that you get paid at the end of the day and that means we need to be really patient and stay away from trading while awaiting our orders to be processed, I believe that instaforex means well for everyone and they won't disappoint is for whatever reason, although it will he nice to have faster withdrawal time.
      Yeah brother the withdrawal time is from few hours up to 5 working days but as you said if we remain patient then we will get paid so what we need to do is to make only 1 withdrawal once or twice a month and all will be fine.

Thanks  

5. The following 9 users say Thank You to zahidmehmood for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (04-17-2018), FlyingShark (04-16-2018), kashifrehman (04-17-2018), Leonvic90 (04-17-2018), moneygrows (04-17-2018), shahidmehmopd (04-17-2018), simisola (04-17-2018), sonibark (04-17-2018), Timon (04-16-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,279 Times in 879 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oriakhiebillz View Post
      We all know how transparent Insta forex broker is, no matter the amount of profit you made be it on bonus account or real deposit you will surely get paid, even if it takes a few working days so long as none of their rules and regulations where broken Insta forex won't deny you of your profit made. I think we shouldn't bother about how to withdraw our profit made because there are several means in which we can successfully do so, what we should focus on is how to make this profit.
      It is good to work with the broker you so much have trust upon, but if instaforex can increase the rate at which the withdrawal is being processed, it will be better for us. I have read on this forum that some traders waited for like 2 weeks to get their withdrawals, that is not what we really want. I know that instaforex is good, no doubt about that, but when you wait too much, you will be weary as well. It is also good when traders are facing the way they will make profits, but it will not be well fulfilled when the trader can not plan on withdrawals too.

Thanks  

7. The following 7 users say Thank You to catfish007 for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (04-17-2018), moneygrows (04-17-2018), shahidmehmopd (04-17-2018), sonibark (04-17-2018), Unregistered (3)

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      652.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,949 Times in 850 Posts

For all i know instaforex has never truly disappointed in payment of withdrawals, at least from the testimony of the different people that have been able to place a request in this regards, a few that were not honoured are probably due to some things they did wrong which is clearly against the rules, like trading for less than five minutes or maybe hedging unknowingly.

Thanks  

9. The following 11 users say Thank You to Timon for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (04-17-2018), Leonvic90 (04-17-2018), moneygrows (04-17-2018), Neriah (04-17-2018), Oghale (04-17-2018), shahidmehmopd (04-17-2018), simisola (04-17-2018), Sixteen (04-17-2018), sonibark (04-17-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Fine

sniper2050 has a spectacular aura about sniper2050 has a spectacular aura about sniper2050's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      146.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For all i know instaforex has never truly disappointed in payment of withdrawals, at least from the testimony of the different people that have been able to place a request in this regards, a few that were not honoured are probably due to some things they did wrong which is clearly against the rules, like trading for less than five minutes or maybe hedging unknowingly.
      absolutely , even if there are some pending problems , the company would absolutely guide you through steps or instructions in order to solve the problem you have .
      actually i never heard of the restriction of hedging in instaforex . if someone using the recovery zone strategy which totally depends on hedging would be in troubles !

Thanks  

11. The following 7 users say Thank You to sniper2050 for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (04-17-2018), moneygrows (04-17-2018), shahidmehmopd (04-17-2018), sonibark (04-17-2018), theomilli (04-16-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      244.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Withdrawals to me shouldn't be an issue in forex trading because you should establish trust in your broker before choosing to use it, like insta forex, I know that sometimes withdrawals maybe delayed for a couple of days but surely it must be processed and payment made if no rules and regulation was broken. Now let's go back to the market, who notice that today wasn't quiet like Monday's where known to be quiet. There where a lot of movement in the market, I observe that gbpjpy and GU continued their uptrend.

Thanks  

13. The following 5 users say Thank You to theomilli for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (04-17-2018), kashifrehman (04-17-2018), moneygrows (04-17-2018), sniper2050 (04-17-2018), sonibark (04-17-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3842.09 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,140 Times in 1,013 Posts

@sniper2050: the instaforex group is not against hedging when done on the same trading account. but when different trading accounts are used then the situation looks like the trader is trying to siphon one account funds to the other. hence cheating noted.

Thanks  

15. The following 8 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (04-17-2018), kashifrehman (04-17-2018), moneygrows (04-17-2018), sniper2050 (04-17-2018), sonibark (04-17-2018), uduak18 (04-17-2018), Unregistered (2)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

marketdean3 will become famous soon enough marketdean3 will become famous soon enough marketdean3's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      34.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

@forexguy9: hedging with two different accounts and trading the same currency pair and using same lot sizes would surely be a suspicious move, especially if the accounts involved are forum bonus trading accounts. traders should stay clear of that.

Thanks  

17. The following 6 users say Thank You to marketdean3 for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (04-17-2018), kashifrehman (04-17-2018), moneygrows (04-17-2018), sniper2050 (04-17-2018), sonibark (04-17-2018), uduak18 (04-17-2018)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,279 Times in 2,720 Posts

It is good to work with the broker you so much have trust upon, but if instaforex can increase the rate at which the withdrawal is being processed, it will be better for us. I have read on this forum that some traders waited for like 2 weeks to get their withdrawals, that is not what we really want. I know that instaforex is good, no doubt about that, but when you wait too much, you will be weary as well. It is also good when traders are facing the way they will make profits, but it will not be well fulfilled when the trader can not plan on withdrawals too.
      well, sometimes, the withdrawal account must pasts through different desk before its processed, for example when we placed a withdrawal , the first desk it will past through is the verification desk, which i think this is the place where it will got delay a little bit, and after successfully got verify, all we need to do is wait, and if we dont want to be affected by this its better we dont make withdrawal of all our profit at once, because this also do brings delay, make sure you still have good profit inc case you want to continue trading

Thanks  

19. The following 5 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (04-17-2018), moneygrows (04-17-2018), Neriah (04-17-2018), Oghale (04-17-2018), simisola (04-17-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4071.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,820 Times in 760 Posts

the instaforex group is not against hedging when done on the same trading account. but when different trading accounts are used then the situation looks like the trader is trying to siphon one account funds to the other. hence cheating noted.
      You are right dear, many of trader who used to trade in this way they always look for the swap benefits so they earn from that as their positions remain open for much time. But when regulator or broker will caught such positions then it will bring many of difficulties for trader and he will remain with nothing. So its better to stay legit in trading and only use proven trading strategies.

Thanks  

21. The following 7 users say Thank You to kashifrehman for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (04-17-2018), Leonvic90 (04-17-2018), moneygrows (04-17-2018), Neriah (04-17-2018), Oghale (04-17-2018), Unregistered (2)

Closed Thread
    Page 230 of 313 FirstFirst ... 225 228 229 230 231 232 235 ... LastLast