• Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 269 of 313 FirstFirst ... 264 267 268 269 270 271 274 ... LastLast
    Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 3128

Thread: moneygrow's trading journal

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      857.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,619 Times in 1,095 Posts

There has not been a clear direction for GU and EU in the past week until now because of the volatility that greeted the market in the last three to four weeks, you will notice how the pair changed suddenly from buying to selling, this is something the happens occasionally and I believe that this consolidation that we see now will continue for a while depending on several other factors which we won't be able to see now but definitely the market is getting bullish for both pairs.

Thanks  

2. The following 9 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

bappy4x (05-11-2018), Leonvic90 (05-11-2018), moneygrows (05-14-2018), Oghale (05-11-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-12-2018), simisola (05-11-2018), Timon (05-11-2018), Unregistered (2)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

gayol7 will become famous soon enough gayol7 will become famous soon enough gayol7's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes, in a short while the gbpusd and eurusd markets would turn bullish. buyers can start building positions now. there are chances the pairs would not do more than the current lows. i put my stop loss at 30 pips below the current week low.

Thanks  

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to gayol7 for this useful post.

moneygrows (05-14-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-12-2018), uduak18 (05-12-2018)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,819 Times in 3,308 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
      I share in your opinion too, because the technical analysis is the best that every trader are looking for. When traders want to be successful in the market very fast, they will be working with fundamental analysis, that is why they will lose their money very fast instead of making that success that they are looking for. I will like to say that i like to trade with technical analysis only, that is what i know ever since i started the trading if the market. When i tried to trade fundamental analysis, it is all my money that i wanted.
      i think both the two type of analysis are very good to use, if am to be very honest, but any trader that wants slow and steady profit, then technical analysis is the only way, because belive me, with fundamental analysis, we can loose big and also win big but depending sometimes on our knowledge and understanding of the one we choose.

For the past week all bull movements on EU and GU still weak. Whenever they made some progress, it will be stopped by the bears

Still, i feel this is a good progress because we have seen tries everyday which only means volume starting to come back into the market. I just hope market will be more active by next week as my finger is itchy to place my manual orders
      well brother, i think the market is still very much in a tricky situation most especially the gbpusd and the eurusd, and i hope things get better in the market next week, hopefully if we can have some bullish trend

Thanks  

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

bappy4x (05-11-2018), moneygrows (05-14-2018), Unregistered (1)

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1427.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,232 Times in 1,659 Posts

Generally speaking, it takes more time for a market to turn from being bearish to bullish than the opposite happening, there are many ways we can trade this type of markets the best would be to wait for a good confirmation because entries that is premature can cause an issue, there are some people that lose in these kind of conditions because they lack the patience.

Thanks  

8. The following 7 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

bappy4x (05-11-2018), moneygrows (05-14-2018), Neriah (05-14-2018), Oghale (05-11-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-12-2018), simisola (05-11-2018), Timon (05-11-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      365.61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,561 Times in 666 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neriah View Post
      There has not been a clear direction for GU and EU in the past week until now because of the volatility that greeted the market in the last three to four weeks, you will notice how the pair changed suddenly from buying to selling, this is something the happens occasionally and I believe that this consolidation that we see now will continue for a while depending on several other factors which we won't be able to see now but definitely the market is getting bullish for both pairs.
      It is strange that you said there is no clear direction for GU and EU, the tow are trying to trend down, you should know that, and what we see that is climbing now are still going to fall later, that is what i see here, and i am trying as much as possible to handle the market in that manner. This kind of pattern has been happening before, we have to be careful with it s that it will not affect us. I am certain that the best in trading these days is to take note of the lower time frames too, not only the higher ones.

Thanks  

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to ola4real for this useful post.

bappy4x (05-11-2018), moneygrows (05-14-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-12-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,519 Times in 2,908 Posts

We should not be too on a hurry to buy gu now because it is still indecisive as to what it wants to do, the movement that saw it selling massively that yesterday was not normal, that is just typical of gbp usd, we need to be cautious to avoid stories that touches the heart due to losses, a good bullish confirmation is needed before we can earn from the this pair well, for now let's be careful.

Thanks  

12. The following 11 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

bappy4x (05-11-2018), Leonvic90 (05-12-2018), moneygrows (05-14-2018), Neriah (05-14-2018), Oghale (05-11-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-12-2018), Timon (05-11-2018), Unregistered (4)

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      652.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,944 Times in 848 Posts

I have not truly seen anything that has convinced me beyond all reasonable doubts that GBP USD and EUR USD are bullish, yes we see some moves by the Bulls to cause some ripples in the Forex Market but this is just a retracement, when the market opens next week, that is when we are going to know what is going to be the case either buying or selling, let's keep our fingers crossed for now.

Thanks  

14. The following 7 users say Thank You to Timon for this useful post.

bappy4x (05-11-2018), Leonvic90 (05-12-2018), moneygrows (05-14-2018), Neriah (05-14-2018), Oghale (05-11-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-12-2018), simisola (05-12-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Daring

bappy4x has a brilliant future bappy4x has a brilliant future bappy4x has a brilliant future bappy4x has a brilliant future bappy4x has a brilliant future bappy4x has a brilliant future bappy4x has a brilliant future bappy4x has a brilliant future bappy4x has a brilliant future bappy4x has a brilliant future bappy4x has a brilliant future bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      187.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,739 Times in 633 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      We should not be too on a hurry to buy gu now because it is still indecisive as to what it wants to do, the movement that saw it selling massively that yesterday was not normal, that is just typical of gbp usd, we need to be cautious to avoid stories that touches the heart due to losses, a good bullish confirmation is needed before we can earn from the this pair well, for now let's be careful.

Exactly, you are absolutely right that we should not be hurry to put Buy on GBPUSD, there is still have chances to go down more again. Next week we have some strong news about USD, so on usd based pair we should not too hurry to buy with these pair. We must wait till next week then we can get clear that what will be the next, I see on EURUSD, it has done already a uptrend but still there is chance to go down more. Asking everyone to wait few days then you can put buy with these pair but if you are short term trader then you may get some pips with Buy.
      Bappy's Trading Journal
      Mt5 forum is best Forex forum Community, To join Click Here

Thanks  

16. The following 7 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (05-12-2018), moneygrows (05-14-2018), Neriah (05-14-2018), Oghale (05-11-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-12-2018), simisola (05-12-2018), Timon (05-12-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      845.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,969 Times in 1,243 Posts

If gbp usd is going to sell, this is going to be strange because we are not sure about the next move it might make, just see how it moved up earlier and then suddenly started selling again this evening, this is a serious caution that the real event has not began there is still a chance the bears are still waiting for the right moment before doing what's in their mind.

Thanks  

18. The following 6 users say Thank You to Oghale for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (05-12-2018), moneygrows (05-14-2018), Neriah (05-14-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-12-2018), simisola (05-12-2018), Timon (05-12-2018)

19. Dragon
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful

786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1147.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,362 Times in 1,083 Posts

I hope that from next week UJ drops because i see very nice hidden divergence on UJ from last week and don't move so much in the upward direction which shows indecision in the market and their is also a dozi candle stick confirmation on the weekly time frame which indicates it's bearish move in coming days!

Thanks  

21. The following 7 users say Thank You to 786pk for this useful post.

moneygrows (05-14-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-12-2018), Unregistered (4), zahidmehmood (05-12-2018)

Closed Thread
    Page 269 of 313 FirstFirst ... 264 267 268 269 270 271 274 ... LastLast