• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 272 of 279 FirstFirst ... 267 270 271 272 273 274 277 ... LastLast
    Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 2785

Thread: K.I.S.S

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1973.16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,063 Times in 2,015 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mez Da Whiz View Post
      I will agree with you as my analysis shows something similar. Using the kumo cloud on ichimoku, price broke the kumo and impulsively sold off as shown

Price of in a corrective phase and might just continue downwards because of the strength of the bears seems very great. It remains to be seen actually.
      honestly, by looking at this gbpusd pair is trying very hard to change trend but the sellers are not just just ready for that, so from this point it can go anywhere, but i hope its bullish lol. no one knows what will happen to this pair, but has we saw some bullish movement from eurusd pair last week, we should be hoping gbpusd does the same, time will tell, trade safely and have a good trading week guys

2. The following 9 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

Batavia (05-14-2018), Borneo Scalper (05-14-2018), moneygrows (05-14-2018), MR_Alan (05-14-2018), Neriah (05-14-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-14-2018), Unregistered (3)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      405.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,100 Times in 411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forexguy9 View Post
      @786pk: yes, mate. i agree the gbpusd pair is heading to the upside this trading week. the pair is hugely in oversold territory and any attempt to go downside would be minimal. the best thing is to buy the pair at every dump.
      i am buying this pair too right now. From what i can see it has been trying to head upside everyday last week and this means the buyers are trying hard to push it up. It might be just correction but i think the correction will be big since the downtrend was big too.

4. The following 9 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

Batavia (05-15-2018), Leonvic90 (05-14-2018), moneygrows (05-14-2018), MR_Alan (05-14-2018), Neriah (05-14-2018), Oghale (05-14-2018), Unregistered (3)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

I'm Trader is a jewel in the rough I'm Trader is a jewel in the rough I'm Trader is a jewel in the rough I'm Trader is a jewel in the rough I'm Trader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      93.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

honestly, by looking at this gbpusd pair is trying very hard to change trend but the sellers are not just just ready for that,
      Sellers are playing role in market from couple of weeks but it does't meant that this trend will never end. we already see the support rejection in last week which mean its time for Buyers to enter in market. many buyers already face huge losses in last weeks but i think this is end of that losses. some of them are also waiting for reversal and their positions may running in big losses. hopefully we will see a clear Bull trend in this week.
      I'll try My best to become a Successful Trader!

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to I'm Trader for this useful post.

moneygrows (05-14-2018), MR_Alan (05-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,927 Times in 5,415 Posts

Sorry guys, i just couldnt wait anymore for the bonus to arrive. My finger too itchy to place some orders

Name:  GBPUSDWeekly.png
Views: 56
Size:  31.8 KB

Last week we have seen numerous tries by the bulls to push the pair up only to be held back by the bears. Despite all this, the bulls managed to retained more ground and as result on last Friday the daily candle closed in green.

This week GBPUSD will continue to push up to test closest resistance at 1.3670 region. If by then GBPUSD managed to sustain above that level, then it will go upwards.

8. The following 13 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (05-15-2018), Batavia (05-15-2018), Bobby brown (05-14-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (05-14-2018), dzin4aans (05-14-2018), ilyas_ili (05-14-2018), MartyFish (05-14-2018), MR_Alan (05-14-2018), Neriah (05-14-2018), Oghale (05-14-2018), PhantomTrader79 (05-14-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-14-2018), Unregistered (1)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1290.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,533 Times in 1,371 Posts

Gbp usd has consistently made higher lows which means that there are more bulls in the market than the bears but price is still below 200 moving average in the one hour, i am anticipating that this should be over as soon as this moving average has been broken and price start to trade above it, that is when the real action that is been awaited will take place.

10. The following 10 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

Batavia (05-15-2018), Bobby brown (05-14-2018), MartyFish (05-14-2018), moneygrows (05-14-2018), MR_Alan (05-14-2018), Neriah (05-14-2018), Oghale (05-14-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

MR_Alan has a spectacular aura about MR_Alan has a spectacular aura about MR_Alan has a spectacular aura about MR_Alan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      34.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      Sorry guys, i just couldnt wait anymore for the bonus to arrive. My finger too itchy to place some orders

Attachment 77426

Last week we have seen numerous tries by the bulls to push the pair up only to be held back by the bears. Despite all this, the bulls managed to retained more ground and as result on last Friday the daily candle closed in green.

This week GBPUSD will continue to push up to test closest resistance at 1.3670 region. If by then GBPUSD managed to sustain above that level, then it will go upwards.
      Really a good deal, We are expected to see a price rally up In case Close the candle today at 1.2879 to make anew Top above 50.0 fepo line
      To make a new top at 38.2 feoo lone Good deal I wish you abundant profit

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to MR_Alan for this useful post.

moneygrows (05-16-2018), Oghale (05-14-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-14-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      673.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,878 Times in 815 Posts

Gbp usd probably needs a push before it can fully go bullish with minimal retracement, die now I amateur perceiving that some major retracement might still take place, it is a possibility but let's keep our fingers crossed to see how it will go, in the four hour time frame, the last candlestick was extremely bullish.

14. The following 5 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

Batavia (05-15-2018), Bobby brown (05-14-2018), moneygrows (05-16-2018), Oghale (05-14-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-14-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      306.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,207 Times in 464 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neriah View Post
      Gbp usd probably needs a push before it can fully go bullish with minimal retracement, die now I amateur perceiving that some major retracement might still take place, it is a possibility but let's keep our fingers crossed to see how it will go, in the four hour time frame, the last candlestick was extremely bullish.
      Yes mostly views about GBP USD are about to bullish move but after some price retracement. Today we have viewed that GBP USD is still in bullish mode as per daily and H4 time frame charts and moved almost 50 pips till now. However today closing candle of this pair will clear about the trend. Let see what happened.

16. The following 5 users say Thank You to shahidmehmopd for this useful post.

786pk (05-15-2018), Batavia (05-15-2018), moneygrows (05-16-2018), Oghale (05-14-2018), zahidmehmood (05-15-2018)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

minokimo will become famous soon enough minokimo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You are talking about gbpusd and some of you expects to change direction upwards
      I think it's early to talk about changing direction but it is possible to rise a little and go back down
      This week we have resistance at 1.3630
      we can buy up this level not down it

18. The Following User Says Thank You to minokimo For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (05-16-2018)

19. <a href="http://forum.mt5.com">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce is a splendid one to behold Omoba9ce is a splendid one to behold Omoba9ce is a splendid one to behold Omoba9ce is a splendid one to behold Omoba9ce is a splendid one to behold Omoba9ce is a splendid one to behold Omoba9ce is a splendid one to behold Omoba9ce is a splendid one to behold Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      520.37 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by minokimo View Post
      You are talking about gbpusd and some of you expects to change direction upwards
      I think it's early to talk about changing direction but it is possible to rise a little and go back down
      This week we have resistance at 1.3630
      we can buy up this level not down it

Yeah, GU is still very much in a downtrend, and any upwards move should be considered as a retracement and not a reversal. In my opinion, GU will be considered as fully bullish when it clocks 1.3800 level, and this I think will be achieved when there is considerable fundamental shift in the outlook of the pair, especially the pounds.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Omoba9ce For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (05-16-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 272 of 279 FirstFirst ... 267 270 271 272 273 274 277 ... LastLast