• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 273 of 279 FirstFirst ... 268 271 272 273 274 275 278 ... LastLast
    Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 2785

Thread: K.I.S.S

Forum Master
      I am:
      Flirty

Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1745.30 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,698 Times in 446 Posts

for a short trade i think it's good buy GU with target 1.3600. for a long i think it's hard for GU to change the trend in bullish as soon and GU pair is always under level 1.3617 ( the highest level last week ) to buy GU for a long i think it suit upper the level 1.3617 if pair has closed at that area.

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to Batavia for this useful post.

bappy4x (05-15-2018), Borneo Scalper (05-15-2018), minokimo (05-15-2018), moneygrows (05-16-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1973.16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,063 Times in 2,015 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MR_Alan View Post
      Really a good deal, We are expected to see a price rally up In case Close the candle today at 1.2879 to make anew Top above 50.0 fepo line
      To make a new top at 38.2 feoo lone Good deal I wish you abundant profit
      Quote Originally Posted by MR_Alan View Post
      Really a good deal, We are expected to see a price rally up In case Close the candle today at 1.2879 to make anew Top above 50.0 fepo line
      To make a new top at 38.2 feoo lone Good deal I wish you abundant profit
      Hym this looks tempting to Be honest, but I wouldn't be buying the pair until it is half way to that point, the pair has thought me Some lesson just last week when I Thought it's moving up, then it. Moves back making me loose 100 Pips. Though by looking at that chart, it looks like the price is rejecting the 1.3500.
      And now the price as reverse back to 1.3545. Ranging continues

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

bappy4x (05-15-2018), Borneo Scalper (05-15-2018), moneygrows (05-16-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      405.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,100 Times in 411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      And now the price as reverse back to 1.3545. Ranging continues
      is good price is ranging not that tight. It was 100 pips up yesterday then later went down 50 pips. Short time trader like scalping or intraday can buy or sell to earn profit from it. Maybe today will repeat yesterday pattern. Good opportunity to earn from GU this week.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

bappy4x (05-15-2018), moneygrows (05-16-2018), Unregistered (1)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

minokimo will become famous soon enough minokimo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Batavia View Post
      for a short trade i think it's good buy GU with target 1.3600. for a long i think it's hard for GU to change the trend in bullish as soon and GU pair is always under level 1.3617 ( the highest level last week ) to buy GU for a long i think it suit upper the level 1.3617 if pair has closed at that area.

As you can see on chart
      gbpusd is moving slowly sideway near the cloud
      But I see the downside is dominating the pair
      we have strong resistance this week @1.3620 . will push it down

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to minokimo for this useful post.

bappy4x (05-15-2018), Borneo Scalper (05-16-2018), moneygrows (05-16-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is just really nice わξΨǐ ツ is just really nice わξΨǐ ツ is just really nice わξΨǐ ツ is just really nice わξΨǐ ツ is just really nice わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      174.26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      Sorry guys, i just couldnt wait anymore for the bonus to arrive. My finger too itchy to place some orders

Attachment 77426

Last week we have seen numerous tries by the bulls to push the pair up only to be held back by the bears. Despite all this, the bulls managed to retained more ground and as result on last Friday the daily candle closed in green.

This week GBPUSD will continue to push up to test closest resistance at 1.3670 region. If by then GBPUSD managed to sustain above that level, then it will go upwards.
      Slowly but surely the current price of GBPUSD is sideway but keep to continue down trend.
      I feel this week is the time to fight against the down trend.

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to わξΨǐ ツ for this useful post.

bappy4x (05-15-2018), Borneo Scalper (05-16-2018), moneygrows (05-16-2018), Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Inspired

bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      99.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,096 Times in 203 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper View Post
      is good price is ranging not that tight. It was 100 pips up yesterday then later went down 50 pips. Short time trader like scalping or intraday can buy or sell to earn profit from it. Maybe today will repeat yesterday pattern. Good opportunity to earn from GU this week.

Agree with you that with GBPUSD we are waiting for another bearish market in this week, we already have seen something. Since few weeks we have seen a long bearish market with that two pair EURUSD and GBPUSD. People do maximum trade with these two pair, i see that people are predicting about these two pair that they will go more up and I am against with them that we may see a bearish market it this week too and GBPUSD may go more 200/250 pips down. Hopefully seller will be winner in this week and asking every trader to trade with best care and if you put buy, you will get margin call soon if you have some problem with your equity.
      Bappy's Trading Journal
      Mt5 forum is best Forex forum Community, To join Click Here

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (05-16-2018), moneygrows (05-16-2018), Unregistered (2)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

remmy is a jewel in the rough remmy is a jewel in the rough remmy is a jewel in the rough remmy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      36.14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

@moneygrows: yes, mod, the time to fight against the bears... lol...unfortunately the usd news pulled eurusd and gbpusd down like packs of cards. but still some good for the bulls as they got in at better prices. both pairs are now off the lows.

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to remmy for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (05-16-2018), forexguy9 (05-16-2018), moneygrows (05-16-2018)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

gayol7 is on a distinguished road gayol7's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes, today's drops in the prices of eurusd, gbpusd and gbpjpy is a good opportunity for the bulls to move in. the bulls got better price offers. the pairs could be traded on a long term basis, targetting over 400 pips each.

16. The following 5 users say Thank You to gayol7 for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (05-16-2018), forexguy9 (05-16-2018), moneygrows (05-16-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1973.16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,063 Times in 2,015 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bappy4x View Post
      Agree with you that with GBPUSD we are waiting for another bearish market in this week, we already have seen something. Since few weeks we have seen a long bearish market with that two pair EURUSD and GBPUSD. People do maximum trade with these two pair, i see that people are predicting about these two pair that they will go more up and I am against with them that we may see a bearish market it this week too and GBPUSD may go more 200/250 pips down. Hopefully seller will be winner in this week and asking every trader to trade with best care and if you put buy, you will get margin call soon if you have some problem with your equity.
      its actually somehow obvious that the pairs will go more than, i wouldn't blame the traders that thinks the pair will change trend, due to the support the price keep getting at 1.4495 , many could think its about to go up, actually right now the price is still at that level, currently at 1.45000, so we might likely be experiencing the ranging continuation, if its about that we could buy the pair from 1.4500, but its too risky for me

Name:  gbpusdtoday.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  242.2 KB

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (05-16-2018), moneygrows (05-16-2018), Unregistered (1)

19. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      405.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,100 Times in 411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bappy4x View Post
      i think both pairs GBPUSD and EURUSD will continue to try the same pattern again, going up and down before it can really continue down. Must have enough momentum to go down 200pips so need to build it first. Maybe one more try today or tomorrow before bearish continue.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (05-16-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 273 of 279 FirstFirst ... 268 271 272 273 274 275 278 ... LastLast