• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 3 of 313 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast

Thread: moneygrow's trading journal

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,584 Times in 8,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      Soooooooooooooooory for the late update..

My trade for today. I like to Keep It Simply Simple

Attachment 63866

Buy at bottom and try to exit at top
      Wow... you gonna rake in a lot of pips if the bulls started their move.

Thanks  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PhantomTrader79 For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (08-09-2016)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,512 Times in 5,440 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      Wow... you gonna rake in a lot of pips if the bulls started their move.
      IF
      Apparently the market got other idea so i guess the setup is not valid anymore

Thanks  

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

dzin4aans (08-09-2016), PhantomTrader79 (08-09-2016)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks

IF
      Apparently the market got other idea so i guess the setup is not valid anymore
      Prolly.

The low of the year might be the target before shooting up again.

Thanks  

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PhantomTrader79 For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (08-09-2016)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10905.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,975 Times in 7,446 Posts

The low of the year might be the target before shooting up again.
      And the very next question is how to know the accurate low of the year? Can it be predicted through indicators which commonly called lagging indi? Or the low of the year is mostly masterly engineered by Bank/Government intervention or by big players up there?

Thanks  

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

dzin4aans (08-09-2016), PhantomTrader79 (08-10-2016)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

Thanks

Soooooooooooooooory for the late update..

My trade for today. I like to Keep It Simply Simple

Attachment 63866

Buy at bottom and try to exit at top
      Wow... GU soared. Ur long still alive mate?

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      And the very next question is how to know the accurate low of the year? Can it be predicted through indicators which commonly called lagging indi? Or the low of the year is mostly masterly engineered by Bank/Government intervention or by big players up there?
      The Sup/Dem guys might have different idea about this but for me, a traditional S/R class, a zone is from the extreme of the chart (lowest/highest) to the closing of a reversal candle. So if you look at your G/U chart on I** it will be the closing of the reverse candle on July 8, 2016 to the extreme of July 6, 2016. That's the lowest zone for me.

Thanks  

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

dzin4aans (08-10-2016), NikitaBelle (08-10-2016)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Wow... GU soared. Ur long still alive mate?

The Sup/Dem guys might have different idea about this but for me, a traditional S/R class, a zone is from the extreme of the chart (lowest/highest) to the closing of a reversal candle. So if you look at your G/U chart on I** it will be the closing of the reverse candle on July 8, 2016 to the extreme of July 6, 2016. That's the lowest zone for me.
      They say GBPUSD is a dragon pair! Am not very good with chart reading, but as I see it on my Daily Chart, below is what I see...If nothing bad happens I smell a Bull morphing ready to take flight Northbound... I could be wrong, am rarely right.
      Name:  GBPUSD Daily Chart.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  162.3 KB

Thanks  

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

dzin4aans (08-10-2016), PhantomTrader79 (08-10-2016), rahan07 (08-28-2016)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

Thanks

They say GBPUSD is a dragon pair! Am not very good with chart reading, but as I see it on my Daily Chart, below is what I see...If nothing bad happens I smell a Bull morphing ready to take flight Northbound... I could be wrong, am rarely right.
      Attachment 63883
      Yes, it could be and if that's the case then the bulls must first do something with those two big bearish candles on 4th and 5th of August coz those are the areas of held profit (momo candles).

Where is MG anyway?

Thanks  

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

dzin4aans (08-10-2016), NikitaBelle (08-10-2016)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks

Attachment 63883
      Should be bull til 3140 region. Just not sure how long it will take with all the uncertainty with the world economy.

Yes, it could be and if that's the case then the bulls must first do something with those two big bearish candles on 4th and 5th of August coz those are the areas of held profit (momo candles).

Where is MG anyway?
      Sorry busy with family matter. Yea my positions survived the stop hunting

Thanks  

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

dzin4aans (08-10-2016), NikitaBelle (08-10-2016), PhantomTrader79 (08-16-2016)

I am:
      Busy

Thanks

Should be bull til 3140 region. Just not sure how long it will take with all the uncertainty with the world economy.
      took almost 9 days to each the level

did you made nice profits niki? Congrats

Thanks  

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

dzin4aans (08-19-2016), NikitaBelle (08-19-2016), PhantomTrader79 (08-21-2016)

19. Demo contests
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks

took almost 9 days to each the level

did you made nice profits niki? Congrats
      Yes, took that long days and if I did get bored I might already abandon my Long order, hahaha. But they say patience is virtue, it's either you wait or abandon the ship so I let it ride as long as it where it goes. Below is the screenshot of my GBP/USD trade.

Name:  GBPUSD Trade.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  112.8 KB

Thanks  

21. The following 2 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

dzin4aans (08-19-2016), PhantomTrader79 (08-21-2016)

Closed Thread
    Page 3 of 313 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast