• Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 287 of 313 FirstFirst ... 282 285 286 287 288 289 292 ... LastLast
    Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 3128

Thread: moneygrow's trading journal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      695.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,805 Times in 779 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crown View Post
      I think you have target right point. Because this pair will go down more. From higher time frame we can see this pair strongly go on down side. Monthly candle show strong down side. So there are more possibility to break your targeted level in next month. I also like to go on down side but i will wait for little reversal. I hope on next month starting time it will reverse little after that it will continue to go down side.
      Attachment 78062
      A lot of people really said that gbpusd and eurusd will fall down more but it's surprising to see that eurusd and gbpusd are starting to move to the other side, well am not too surprise though because that's exactly how this business work and that's why risk and money management needs to be implemented properly.
      Why should you boast? You are not saved by your works but by the grace of God.👆

Thanks  

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to Eneregha for this useful post.

balut (05-31-2018), crown (05-30-2018), FxBD (05-30-2018), moneygrows (05-31-2018), Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1427.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,232 Times in 1,659 Posts

This is not the first time the bulls are pulling this type of string in gbp usd, that happened between the 23rd and 24th of May when the trend was obviously still very bearish, that almost threw some traders off balance who thought that the market has reversed, only for it to immediately start going back down again, so let's wait, maybe this might be another or such scenario of probably a reversal.

Thanks  

4. The following 10 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

balut (05-31-2018), crown (05-30-2018), FxBD (05-30-2018), moneygrows (05-31-2018), Unregistered (6)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,598 Times in 8,295 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic90 View Post
      This is not the first time the bulls are pulling this type of string in gbp usd, that happened between the 23rd and 24th of May when the trend was obviously still very bearish, that almost threw some traders off balance who thought that the market has reversed, only for it to immediately start going back down again, so let's wait, maybe this might be another or such scenario of probably a reversal.
      Indeed, the market is the judge and we are the follower. Being stubborn about a direction is something that we should change.
      We must only follow what the market hint us, nothing more. The market can even slaughter its most loyal follower if they're not careful not to mention those who are not loyal.

Thanks  

6. The following 6 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

balut (05-31-2018), Borneo Scalper (05-31-2018), crown (05-30-2018), FxBD (05-30-2018), moneygrows (05-31-2018), Omoba9ce (05-31-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      443.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,358 Times in 561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
      A lot of people really said that gbpusd and eurusd will fall down more but it's surprising to see that eurusd and gbpusd are starting to move to the other side, well am not too surprise though because that's exactly how this business work and that's why risk and money management needs to be implemented properly.
      Don't be surprised. Most of the trader analysis with some indicators and chart and all of them showing this pair on down side. So that why most of the people include me says this pair will go on down side. If you see higher time frame then you can also understand that this pair will go on down side. But suddenly it moving on up side and i think it will not continue longer time until getting any positive news. You know here news can change anything at anytime.

Thanks  

8. The following 8 users say Thank You to crown for this useful post.

balut (05-31-2018), FxBD (05-30-2018), moneygrows (05-31-2018), Omoba9ce (05-31-2018), Unregistered (4)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

FxBD is a splendid one to behold FxBD is a splendid one to behold FxBD is a splendid one to behold FxBD is a splendid one to behold FxBD is a splendid one to behold FxBD is a splendid one to behold FxBD is a splendid one to behold FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2720.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

lots of movement today after several news released. usdcad is one of the pair which moved more than 160 pips .time to recover this positions and i am confident enough at this position 1.2835 for a clear buy signal and the high possibility to get 20-60 pips .the basic support and resistance level indicate such thing and i had seen this type of movement so many years and i can easily understand the next move like this situation after the effect of news like bank rate etc.the bearish movement continuation might happen after a rollback.
      Attached Images  

Thanks  

10. The following 7 users say Thank You to FxBD for this useful post.

balut (05-31-2018), moneygrows (05-31-2018), Omoba9ce (05-31-2018), Unregistered (4)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

gayol7 will become famous soon enough gayol7 will become famous soon enough gayol7's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well-said, supermod. the market would punish even its followers who are not fast to discern the turn of things in the market. as for gbpusd and eurusd i think the market already is making attempts at a change in trend. lets see what haqens tomorrow.

Thanks  

12. The following 9 users say Thank You to gayol7 for this useful post.

balut (05-31-2018), FxBD (05-31-2018), moneygrows (05-31-2018), Omoba9ce (05-31-2018), PhantomTrader79 (05-30-2018), Unregistered (4)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      639.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,306 Times in 857 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crown View Post
      Don't be surprised. Most of the trader analysis with some indicators and chart and all of them showing this pair on down side. So that why most of the people include me says this pair will go on down side. If you see higher time frame then you can also understand that this pair will go on down side. But suddenly it moving on up side and i think it will not continue longer time until getting any positive news. You know here news can change anything at anytime.
      Right now, both EU and GU should be watched closely in wake of the coming jobs data for the US. If the outcome is less than expected, we would see the Usd getting dumped faster and faster. Looking from today's data release, which ADP and prelim GDP fell lower than expected, the NFP might also be a surprise to everyone.

Thanks  

14. The following 6 users say Thank You to Omoba9ce for this useful post.

balut (05-31-2018), Borneo Scalper (05-31-2018), FxBD (05-31-2018), moneygrows (05-31-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Daring

bappy4x has a brilliant future bappy4x has a brilliant future bappy4x has a brilliant future bappy4x has a brilliant future bappy4x has a brilliant future bappy4x has a brilliant future bappy4x has a brilliant future bappy4x has a brilliant future bappy4x has a brilliant future bappy4x has a brilliant future bappy4x has a brilliant future bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      187.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,740 Times in 633 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by **BD View Post
      lots of movement today after several news released. usdcad is one of the pair which moved more than 160 pips .time to recover this positions and i am confident enough at this position 1.2835 for a clear buy signal and the high possibility to get 20-60 pips .the basic support and resistance level indicate such thing and i had seen this type of movement so many years and i can easily understand the next move like this situation after the effect of news like bank rate etc.the bearish movement continuation might happen after a rollback.
      Yeah, We have seen lots of movement with six major pair specially with USD based pair and also there was huge movement with CAD based pair because there were some effective news about USD and CAD. Today we have some news too and we may get some clarification about major pairs that these may taking a solo direction or not. As like as EU, we did not see much movement with GU but today we should get ready to see huge movement,
      Bappy's Trading Journal
      Mt5 forum is best Forex forum Community, To join Click Here

Thanks  

16. The following 6 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

balut (05-31-2018), FxBD (05-31-2018), moneygrows (05-31-2018), Unregistered (3)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1993.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,246 Times in 896 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
      Such people that were saying that the pairs GU and EU will continue falling just made an analysis and it must not come to pass 100% each time that they make it. There are many forces that drive the Forex Markets and as such we need to understand that things like News release that are high impact can nullify an analysis method that has been correctly made.

Thanks  

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to GhostMode for this useful post.

balut (05-31-2018), FxBD (05-31-2018), moneygrows (05-31-2018)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

eep saepul minwar is just really nice eep saepul minwar is just really nice eep saepul minwar is just really nice eep saepul minwar is just really nice eep saepul minwar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      896.86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

it is true most likely many traders who are wrong in opening trading positions including myself and I fall into the wrong analysis, because I think the market movement will reverse direction quickly and proof the market movement is still down, and for the future I predict the movement will go up to the top and hopefully all that can happen for the coming week, and not keep down ..

Thanks  

20. The following 5 users say Thank You to eep saepul minwar for this useful post.

balut (05-31-2018), FxBD (05-31-2018), moneygrows (05-31-2018), Unregistered (2)

Closed Thread
    Page 287 of 313 FirstFirst ... 282 285 286 287 288 289 292 ... LastLast