• Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 291 of 313 FirstFirst ... 286 289 290 291 292 293 296 ... LastLast
    Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 3128

Thread: moneygrow's trading journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

chiko is a splendid one to behold chiko is a splendid one to behold chiko is a splendid one to behold chiko is a splendid one to behold chiko is a splendid one to behold chiko is a splendid one to behold chiko is a splendid one to behold chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      349.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      Hello everyone. Sorry for not updating my journal for quite some time now. I was not feeling well for the past week. Been having fever and only this week i was able to write and do proper analysis. Overall i am still with the downtrend on GBPUSD. Looks like the retracement is about to end this week. FOMC in 2 days time. Rate hike is inevitable. Sell during retracement.

Attachment 78631
      agree with your analysis, the major trend in Gbp/usd i see still in bearish condition so my plan for this pair is at least wait for the daily time frame to make a valid bearish signal and i can go short in my position, hopefully we all gain the profits we are targeting and always keep our risk low.

Thanks  

2. The following 7 users say Thank You to chiko for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (06-13-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (06-12-2018), moneygrows (06-12-2018), Oriakhiebillz (06-12-2018), sonibark (06-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3207.81 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,316 Times in 2,260 Posts

Hello everyone. Sorry for not updating my journal for quite some time now. I was not feeling well for the past week. Been having fever and only this week i was able to write and do proper analysis. Overall i am still with the downtrend on GBPUSD. Looks like the retracement is about to end this week. FOMC in 2 days time. Rate hike is inevitable. Sell during retracement.

Attachment 78631
      Yup, FOMC in 2 days time and obviously interest rate will rise 0.25% but we do not know for sure if the 2% inflation target could be achieved by this week's rate hike. The dovish statement will make USD weaken even though interest rate goes up so will you keep sell position until the interest rate releases? or you are preparing analysis for any pair other than GBP/USD?
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

Thanks  

4. The following 6 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (06-13-2018), FlyingShark (06-12-2018), moneygrows (06-12-2018), Oriakhiebillz (06-12-2018), sonibark (06-13-2018), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      365.61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,562 Times in 666 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      Scalping is a very good way to trade but can also become dangerous as well if not handle well, scalping requires lot of dedication and lot of supervision, we can't be involved in scalping and afford to get distracted, it's dangerous. And while scalping traders account get to be more exposed to loss because, they open more trade than most trading techniques.
      But with good understanding its an exciting way to trade.
      It is good for us to trade scalping when we have all it takes to trade it. The scalping is not easy to trade if we will be sincere about this. It is the traders that knows how to trade with extreme caution ad a very smart and trading system that will be able to trade and escape the scalping. This takes time and serious monitoring and control of the overall trading approach of the trader, that will determine what traders will finally get as the need results of what they want trough their scalping activities.

Thanks  

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to ola4real for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (06-13-2018), moneygrows (06-12-2018), Omoba9ce (06-13-2018), sonibark (06-13-2018)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz has a brilliant future Oriakhiebillz has a brilliant future Oriakhiebillz has a brilliant future Oriakhiebillz has a brilliant future Oriakhiebillz has a brilliant future Oriakhiebillz has a brilliant future Oriakhiebillz has a brilliant future Oriakhiebillz has a brilliant future Oriakhiebillz has a brilliant future Oriakhiebillz has a brilliant future Oriakhiebillz has a brilliant future Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,658 Times in 704 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chiko View Post
      agree with your analysis, the major trend in Gbp/usd i see still in bearish condition so my plan for this pair is at least wait for the daily time frame to make a valid bearish signal and i can go short in my position, hopefully we all gain the profits we are targeting and always keep our risk low.
      Pounds is still struggling to gain some strength we could see gbpusd today making some upward move for just about two hours during the release of average earning index, claimant count change and unemployment rate which where all positive and this made it to gain some strength and bull but afterward we can see it bearing again and this signals that the bears aren't ready to give up yet. But I would wait for the big news day in order to know the side I would take.

Thanks  

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to Oriakhiebillz for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (06-13-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (06-12-2018), moneygrows (06-12-2018), sonibark (06-13-2018)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,518 Times in 5,445 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dedy hari kurniawan View Post
      Yup, FOMC in 2 days time and obviously interest rate will rise 0.25% but we do not know for sure if the 2% inflation target could be achieved by this week's rate hike. The dovish statement will make USD weaken even though interest rate goes up so will you keep sell position until the interest rate releases? or you are preparing analysis for any pair other than GBP/USD?
      My technical analysis is mainly based on the #USDX monthly chart. Based on it, i see there is 2 options for the USD. Option 1 it will keep its bullish move all the way for at least couple of month time. Option 2 would be USD will retrace all the way to the main trendline and then bounce back to resume its bullish trend.

Name:  #USDXMonthly.png
Views: 47
Size:  22.6 KB

Either way its sell XXXUSD and buy USDXXX for me.

Thanks  

10. The following 6 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (06-13-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (06-12-2018), sonibark (06-13-2018), theomilli (06-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3207.81 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,316 Times in 2,260 Posts

My technical analysis is mainly based on the #USDX monthly chart. Based on it, i see there is 2 options for the USD. Option 1 it will keep its bullish move all the way for at least couple of month time. Option 2 would be USD will retrace all the way to the main trendline and then bounce back to resume its bullish trend.

Attachment 78643

I see, this means you do not care about the interest rate that will be released in 2 days, right? As long as price on #USDX can break Resistance trendline or Support trendline then you will buy USDXXX and sell XXXUSD. What about your current sell position, will you keep it open until it reaches your target? although later on the release of interest rates will occur a lot of high volatility.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

Thanks  

12. The following 7 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (06-13-2018), sonibark (06-13-2018), theomilli (06-13-2018), Unregistered (4)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      244.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,008 Times in 333 Posts

Attachment 78643

It's crystal clear that you are a strong technical analysts but you can't just neglect fundamentals like that because news release especially of high impact can invalidate techinicals. With your analysis I can see that you are rooting for a stronger dollar, which means you are buying dollar against any other currency. I hope you would be on the right side during the FOMC moment because if will surely take charge of the market when it time comes.

Thanks  

14. The following 6 users say Thank You to theomilli for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (06-13-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (06-13-2018), Omoba9ce (06-13-2018), Oriakhiebillz (06-13-2018), sonibark (06-13-2018), Unregistered (1)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,882 Times in 3,321 Posts

Attachment 78643

confluence? nice analysis bro, and you are welcome back, yes it seems like a sell, but maybe just for a while, buying from that confluence seems to be the place that interest me the most, but as things stand right now its looking more like a sell, if follow the trend line, today the usd pairs and the pounds pair will be very busy as are going to be experiencing some news release, so i employ us to trade safe

Thanks  

16. The following 8 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

adex19 (06-13-2018), Borneo Scalper (06-13-2018), moneygrows (06-13-2018), Oriakhiebillz (06-13-2018), Unregistered (4)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      639.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,334 Times in 867 Posts

Attachment 78643

Today will most likely end with a weaker dollar and this trend can continue into the coming weeks. This is because, ever since the rumors of fed hiking rates come June, the Usd has been rallying and this shows that the Fed's decision has been priced in. What this means is that, even though the fed hikes rate, expect to see a contrary movement of the Usd pairs, as there will be Usd sell off as a result of profit taking by huge players who bought the dollar way back.

Thanks  

18. The following 5 users say Thank You to Omoba9ce for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (06-13-2018), moneygrows (06-13-2018), Oriakhiebillz (06-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

19. Demo contests
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,563 Times in 564 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Omoba9ce View Post
      Today will most likely end with a weaker dollar and this trend can continue into the coming weeks. This is because, ever since the rumors of fed hiking rates come June, the Usd has been rallying and this shows that the Fed's decision has been priced in. What this means is that, even though the fed hikes rate, expect to see a contrary movement of the Usd pairs, as there will be Usd sell off as a result of profit taking by huge players who bought the dollar way back.
      FOMC is just around the corner. I think we can see it in about 10 hours time. With the rate hike, it will be good for the USD currency. Even if the decision has been priced in, any sell off would just be the most around 100pips and that is not enough for any trend change. I expect some spikes but once the market calm down it will still go along the main trend.

Thanks  

21. The following 6 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (06-13-2018), moneygrows (06-13-2018), Unregistered (4)

Closed Thread
    Page 291 of 313 FirstFirst ... 286 289 290 291 292 293 296 ... LastLast