• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 293 of 324 FirstFirst ... 288 291 292 293 294 295 298 ... LastLast
    Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 3239

Thread: moneygrow's trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,207.81 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,271 Times in 3,017 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      Trade Update 14 June 2018
      So im pretty much still selling GBPUSD even after the FOMC. Been closing and opening more positions whenever price hit certain levels.

Closed all my sell positions yesterday after the spike down and today i been opening and closing more positions from todays high.

The 1.3340 region should be watched closely for potential reversal. If it breaks then better chance for the bear to continue dominating the market.

Attachment 78855
      USD remains strong against major currencies after FOMC. Most FOMC members agreed to 2 more hikes this year so total there will be 4 hikes from previous only 3 hikes. This means GBP/USD will continue to follow the main trend and maybe there is no reversal signal for several weeks. Possibility GBP/USD will be able to reach 1.3200 if the price can go through 1.3300. Hopefully your sell position can hit your target.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

moneygrows (06-14-2018), Omar Sayeed (06-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      377.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,534 Times in 657 Posts

USD remains strong against major currencies after FOMC. Most FOMC members agreed to 2 more hikes this year so total there will be 4 hikes from previous only 3 hikes. This means GBP/USD will continue to follow the main trend and maybe there is no reversal signal for several weeks. Possibility GBP/USD will be able to reach 1.3200 if the price can go through 1.3300. Hopefully your sell position can hit your target.
      FOMC always agree for rate hikes but the reality is different. Last year they agreed for three rate hikes but USD was weak through the year. So, I do not believe FOMC. I think GU maybe sell for a short time. But we see a trend reversal this time.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Omar Sayeed For This Useful Post:

dedy hari kurniawan (06-14-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Buzzed

snaxbest is a name known to all snaxbest is a name known to all snaxbest is a name known to all snaxbest is a name known to all snaxbest is a name known to all snaxbest is a name known to all snaxbest's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      446.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i would call it profit taking

especially if we dont have enough margin

pretty much all USD pairs are behaving this way mostly because USD bullishness has been "priced in"

Too bad it didnt reach 100 pips last night. I managed to get out around 60 pips

pretty much all USD pairs are capable of surprise this month

Twitter is a good platform for early warnings and market directions if we know who to follow

We the retail trader are just speck of dusts on their golden crown. We cant do anything only follow their direction

So im pretty much still selling GBPUSD even after the FOMC. Been closing and opening more positions whenever price hit certain levels.

Closed all my sell positions yesterday after the spike down and today i been opening and closing more positions from todays high.

The 1.3340 region should be watched closely for potential reversal. If it breaks then better chance for the bear to continue dominating the market.

Attachment 78855
      I noticed that the FOMC is not much attractive so far this time because whenever it rates are released, so it does not move the way we expect from it, the recent flow of GBPUSD might be might be temporary and I am expecting its reversal very soon. Lets see what happens.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to snaxbest For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (06-18-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

remmy is just really nice remmy is just really nice remmy is just really nice remmy is just really nice remmy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      51.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

@snaxbest: yes, you are not the only one with the expectation of a move back up in gbpusd and eurusd pairs. i do too and we might see the move much earlier than expected. tommorrow, Friday, might not give much move anyway.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to remmy For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (06-18-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,207.81 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,271 Times in 3,017 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Omar Sayeed View Post
      FOMC always agree for rate hikes but the reality is different. Last year they agreed for three rate hikes but USD was weak through the year. So, I do not believe FOMC. I think GU maybe sell for a short time. But we see a trend reversal this time.
      Last year many policies from Trump after being sworn in as president so interest rate attention distracted. In contrast to this year because US economy tends to stabilize, the unemployment rate is drastically reduced and 2% inflation target is almost symmetrical. Just look at daily chart on EUR/USD and GBP/USD, technically how there can be a reversal if the candle volume on D1 chart like that. It does not rule out any reversal but it is very small, need high impact news to be able to reverse this condition. Maybe when Italy comes out of the European zone and hard Brexit agreement proposed by UK parliament can be directly accepted by Europe without any conditions.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

GhostMode (06-16-2018), moneygrows (06-18-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Benzone has much to be proud of Benzone has much to be proud of Benzone has much to be proud of Benzone has much to be proud of Benzone has much to be proud of Benzone has much to be proud of Benzone has much to be proud of Benzone has much to be proud of Benzone has much to be proud of Benzone has much to be proud of Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      326.06 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,837 Times in 753 Posts

G/U and E/U may bounce back any time.This turnaround is long expected ,traders selling these pairs should watch out because final change in trend may be sudden.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Benzone For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (06-18-2018)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,993.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,995 Times in 1,291 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      Honestly I don't know what to think about the pair (GBP-USD) anymore, when I thought it's heading down immediately it will change course again to upside trend, but looking from the 4hrs time frame perspective I think we May likely experience a bearish trend, but i think we will have to be extremely careful because the pair a capable of surprising us.
      In order for you as a trader to have more progressive results with GBP/USD Forex pair, I advise that you also check the longer timeframe movements prospects that it has in the longer timeframe, Exactly the Weekly Timeframe. Check its movements, Its trend and Check the S and R that it has Broken in Daily and weekly timeframes before you finally decide the direction o follow even in 4 hour timeframe.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to GhostMode For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (06-18-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      857.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,655 Times in 1,095 Posts

i would call it profit taking

especially if we dont have enough margin

pretty much all USD pairs are behaving this way mostly because USD bullishness has been "priced in"

Too bad it didnt reach 100 pips last night. I managed to get out around 60 pips

pretty much all USD pairs are capable of surprise this month

Twitter is a good platform for early warnings and market directions if we know who to follow

We the retail trader are just speck of dusts on their golden crown. We cant do anything only follow their direction

Attachment 78855
      All the signs are that gbp usd still has a lot of business to do with the bears, I am watching out for a good retracement to 1.3312 because on the 4 hour price is still very much below the Ichimoku clouds and I have already spotted a teken and kijun cross which happened beneath the clouds as well, this means there is a great volatility that is coming towards the downside.

16. The following 10 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (06-18-2018), moneygrows (06-18-2018), Oghale (06-17-2018), Omoba9ce (06-16-2018), theomilli (06-16-2018), Timon (06-17-2018), Unregistered (4)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      639.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,022 Times in 1,104 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neriah View Post
      All the signs are that gbp usd still has a lot of business to do with the bears, I am watching out for a good retracement to 1.3312 because on the 4 hour price is still very much below the Ichimoku clouds and I have already spotted a teken and kijun cross which happened beneath the clouds as well, this means there is a great volatility that is coming towards the downside.
      I agree, this pair has proven that the bulls are not yet in control in any way. I think its time for the main trend to continue and that's down. Because despite good news coming from May's Parliament concerning brexit, GU has still not managed to put up a good rally. Also, we know its correlation with EU and the euro is under pressure from Germany's political instability and growing tensions.

18. The following 6 users say Thank You to Omoba9ce for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (06-18-2018), moneygrows (06-18-2018), Oghale (06-17-2018), Timon (06-17-2018), Unregistered (2)

19. lamborghini
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      365.61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,731 Times in 759 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Omar Sayeed View Post
      You cannot use the rate hike to totally huge the movement of the currency, you can only use it as an indicator. What i mean is that it left to the market to decide on the rate hike, and that decision is directly dependent on the prevailing sentiment in the market at that time of the rate hike. The expectation on rate hike of US was so high, but the magnitude at which the rate was hiked was so little, that was why it first tried to raise USD. But with time, the USD became very weak. While this might not affect the real strength of USD economy.

21. The following 4 users say Thank You to ola4real for this useful post.

I'm Trader (06-16-2018), moneygrows (06-18-2018), Unregistered (2)

Reply to Thread
    Page 293 of 324 FirstFirst ... 288 291 292 293 294 295 298 ... LastLast