• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Forex is for poor people or rich?

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

fixthefox3 is an unknown quantity at this point fixthefox3's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Red face Forex is for poor people or rich?

Forex is not for especially for rich or poor. This is for everyone. Anyone from anywhere of the world can trade in Forex as long as he or she has the ability to trade. So, the success of a Forex trader depends on his trading skilled not big balance or luck. I see many successful Forex traders who started their live trading with very small capital but, now earning lot of money for their knowledge power.

2. Forex Game
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

adnan4m is on a distinguished road adnan4m's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      809.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

this is depending on the condition that how much you are investing in the Forex market if it is place of your desire then it is possible to make the huge amount of the money from the Forex market so invest here if you want to earn properly from the Forex market so make your learning first then move to the step of the earning from the Forex market

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

womskybros is an unknown quantity at this point womskybros's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      376.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is for both the rich and the poor today, any category of persons interested in the business can easily plug in now, thank God for brokers like instaforex who gives bonuses for trading account

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

samadel will become famous soon enough samadel will become famous soon enough samadel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      447.92 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fixthefox3 View Post
      Forex is not for especially for rich or poor. This is for everyone. Anyone from anywhere of the world can trade in Forex as long as he or she has the ability to trade. So, the success of a Forex trader depends on his trading skilled not big balance or luck. I see many successful Forex traders who started their live trading with very small capital but, now earning lot of money for their knowledge power.
      there is no one that is barred from the forex trading business. whether poor or rich, one can join the forex business. forex is a business where the participants need just a little deposit, as little as $1, to start the business.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

sincererity is on a distinguished road sincererity's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3080.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is fr everybody here both the rich and the poor here,what we need here is very good knowledge of the market then we can easily be able to earn well too here,the more we learn the better we get here more and more as traders here,so knowledge is the key here for us as traders,if we learn very well here then we can earn well here too

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3277.12 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,059 Times in 1,160 Posts

The truth of the matter is that the forex business does nor know who is rich and who is poor but rather the person that has worked hard and that is why we have to make sure that we dedicate our time and effort to know what the forex market is all about because our money is nor what make the difference but our knowledge

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Angelic

lil is an unknown quantity at this point lil's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

in my point of view forex is not only for rich people or for poor peoples this is for every one it depends on personal skills and ability this is the game of analysis some people invest few money but in right thing and get profit but some people invest more money and in rong side and get loss

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3259.03 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,688 Times in 599 Posts

being poor might set a trader backward in the business because poverty means being in lack and someone who is poor might not really have money to invest in the business and that is the more reason why we should have luxury money to invest in and not a money out of struggle. a rich person has money and excess to invest in this business
      IF YOU WANT TO LAST LONG IN THE MARKET THEN APPLY THIS SIMPLE METHOD

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?86700-The-Splitting-lot-size-Method-of-Trading

Banned
      I am:
      Amused

dardoalbarracin is an unknown quantity at this point dardoalbarracin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      316.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The Forex is for everyone. both poor and rich people can operate in the foreign exchange market. you just need a little capital and a good internet connection. poor traders have a great chance to improve their economic situation through trading. For this reason, traders have to be motivated to learn this profession.

11. <a href=""> </a>
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Amazed

the collector is an unknown quantity at this point the collector's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      369.40 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think the forex for all. Even for a poor man, if he provided can trade with computers, it could be rich someday, if he is able to learn a lot of forex, and could produce significant profit later, while technical and increasing their ability.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast