• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Confused in starting a Blog? Don't worry we got your back covered!

I am:
      Relaxed

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,834 Times in 4,248 Posts

Default Confused in starting a Blog? Don't worry we got your back covered!

Blogging is not for everyone that is clear, however there are some things we all have to know about blogging and how we can benefit from it in our daily trading.

I have some experience in blogging and forex trading and I can tell you honestly that once I began to write my own blog, my overall analysis of market improved dramatically.

How exactly can your blog help you to improve your trading:
      1. Write blog about your next trades analyze them on paper. It might sound silly at first, but when you do it more frequently, it really opens your eyes to some things you do wrong.
      2. When you analyze your setups by writing them down, you make sure your analysis look good, it cant be some random chart with no explanation which simply makes you better at analyzing your chart as you look much deeper than before.
      3. While writing all your analysis in your blog, you think through why that setup might be good or bad. In fact, if you write down some positive and negative aspects of your trade, you quickly realize whether that setup is worth any risk.
      4. You definitely improve your writing skills specifically in forex trading because you probably use some describing terminology of your trades.

Here are some good examples you can learn from
      bidyut
      zahid4x
      PhAnToMtRaDeR79
      AkuRapopo
      Instacambiste
      Kalex
      price action trader
      arief
      elkeddanimourad
      NikitaBelle
      dzin4aans

What you need in your blog to derive from others:
      • Definitely a chart that describes your analysis
      • Explanation of your analysis
      • Analyse some news in your blog
      • Collect some data about your past trades that you analyzed in your blog
      • Make your analysis unique, write down your thoughts
      • Analyse more than one currency pair
      • Give your predictions in your analysis
      • Always review your past predictions and analyse them
      • Do not fear to admit your mistakes and try to understand why they happened

Because remember you do it for your self, to improve your trading and if you give it a try, maybe try to write down some of the above mentioned points in your blog, you will master forex market much faster than by not doing so

*Questions and Answers about Blogging*

Q Can we make a trading/forex blog that is based on our daily trading experiences?
      A: Blogs are mostly about authors experience and Forex trading blog is no exception. To make your blog unique just write down your experience, knowledge and it will be a perfect trading blog.

Q: Do I need to be an expert in trading before I can make a blog of my own?
      A: No, not at all. No one becomes an expert in one day so by starting your own blog you start your way to become a Forex trading expert.

Q: Does graphs, charts illustration is required in my blog?
      A: Charts confirm your analysis. Its like a visual explanation to what you are writing about so find some time to post charts as well - it will look very nice.

Q: Do I need to update my blog everyday?
      A: Regular updates will be a huge advantage for your own improvement and that will show your dedication to blogging as well.

Q: Can I monetize my blog? Like displaying or attaching my mt5 forum referral link or my InstaBroker IB affiliate in my blog and how to do it?
      A: It is allowed to put our own MT5 International ref link or our own InstaForex IB link (or both at the same time), however you have to use blog for posting your analysis and some trading ideas, you can't post just links to forum or anywhere else without any meaning. Such blogs will be deleted!

Q: Do I need to advertise my blog anywhere? Is it important?
      A: Its optional, but if you want you can spread the word among your friends and others that you have a blog so they can follow your progress.

Q: Does blog popularity required for my blog to win in the contest?
      A: The quality of blog and regular activity of blog is required to win the contest, popularity will come with great quality.

Q: Whom am going to contact in case I have some question/problem about making a blog?
      A: You can contact any moderator here in MT5 forum or you can ask some advice from other members who have some good experience in blogging.

Q: Do I need to have my Blog written in English Language and needs to be well written, with good spelling and free from grammar mistakes? I don't have perfect command of English language, is that okay?
      A: It has to be in English to participate in blogs contest and your blog should be in understandable and readable English language. We do not count how many spelling mistakes you make as long as we can understand what you are talking about.

Q: Must the blog be all about currency trading only? Can I do Option Trading or Stock Trading blog too?
      A: Yes you can write about option trading and stock trading.

And finally a small introduction video on how to start your own blog and how to start blogging.

2. <a href="http://forum.mt5.com"> </a>
    3. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

azmassi (01-28-2016), bidyut (01-28-2016), deathstar (01-28-2016), dedy hari kurniawan (04-11-2017), ding dong (02-01-2016), Dom94 (05-08-2016), Georges (01-28-2016), goodguy333 (01-28-2016), loveyo (01-27-2016), mlodylolo (01-28-2016), Moneymadeeasy (12-15-2016), NikitaBelle (01-27-2016), Passionate Pisces (02-04-2016), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (01-28-2016), qlink (02-01-2016), Star_amin (08-13-2017), systematicfx (01-28-2016), zahid4x (01-29-2016)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 28,202 Times in 7,263 Posts

Great thread!

Hopefully members can now understand how to make a blog and participate in the monthly Best Blog contest
      Last edited by PhAnToMtRaDeR79; 01-28-2016 at 06:18 AM.

Everything you need to know about forex trading can be found in here:
      http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...orex-Education

Connect with me on Facebook: Redart Motnahp
      OR
      Invite people or your friends to this facebook group: Global Forex Money (Get Real Cash To Trade Forex In Here)

Instaforex monitoring widget will be added soon!

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to PhAnToMtRaDeR79 For This Useful Post:

azmassi (01-28-2016), bidyut (01-28-2016), deathstar (01-28-2016), dzin4aans (01-28-2016), Georges (01-28-2016), goodguy333 (01-28-2016), loveyo (01-28-2016), NikitaBelle (01-28-2016), zahid4x (01-29-2016)

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 24,170 Times in 7,040 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Wow, the thread that encourages me to start my own forex blog is finally here! I would like to thank fellow Moderator dzin4aans for the hard work and effort in making this thread informative and useful for those who like to start their own forex blog. Blogging may appears difficult to start but the excellent video above will show you the easy way how to create a blog. Come on friends start your own trading blog now and you will have a big chance of winning the Blogging contest every month and the prize is a whopping $100, isn't that awesome? Just try it you might like it!

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

azmassi (01-28-2016), bidyut (01-28-2016), deathstar (01-28-2016), dzin4aans (01-28-2016), Georges (01-28-2016), goodguy333 (01-28-2016), loveyo (01-28-2016), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (01-28-2016), zahid4x (01-29-2016)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Mellow

Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1241.09 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,053 Times in 4,401 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      Great thread!

Hopefully members can now understand how to make a blog and participate in the monthly Best Blog contest
      Excellent work, I am a forex trader professionally trading but have little experience in bloging. This is an eye-opener to us and an encouragement to participate in this too. I will be starting mine too in the coming days.
      If you can kneel before God then you can stand before any man!

"Keep your position size comfortable since even the best trades will end up as losses sometimes. You need to be comfortable with those few losses, not discouraged by them"-Anil

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Georges For This Useful Post:

azmassi (01-29-2016), bidyut (01-28-2016), deathstar (01-28-2016), dzin4aans (01-28-2016), goodguy333 (01-28-2016), loveyo (01-28-2016), NikitaBelle (01-28-2016), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (01-28-2016), zahid4x (01-29-2016)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      336.60 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,716 Times in 1,369 Posts

It is an amazing thread by our respected moderator dzin4aans. This would definitely encourage more members to join in the contest. It is a great way to express our knowledge and thoughts through a blog. We don't need any deep technical knowledge to make a blog in mt5. We only need good interest in forex trading profession and nothing else. It won't take much time to setup our own blog in mt5 platform. It is a ready to make blog platform which uses wordpress (a popular blogging platform). Once the setup is over by following the instructions given by our respected moderator dzian4aans you can add posts. You can add, delete, edit or even make a draft of your posts. So it is easy to manage your blog and posts. Here we can customize our blog in our own way but it is not needed if you're still new to blogging. The most important part is the content. If you are truly dedicated to forex trading then automatically you'll able to add quality contents.

We're thankful to our respected moderator dzin4aans for making such a great thread for us. Thanks for everything you're doing for us!
      Bidyut's Trading Journal

Real Trading In Demo Account

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bidyut For This Useful Post:

azmassi (01-29-2016), dzin4aans (01-28-2016), goodguy333 (01-28-2016), NikitaBelle (01-28-2016), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (01-29-2016), zahid4x (01-29-2016)

I am:
      Relaxed

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Georges View Post
      Excellent work, I am a forex trader professionally trading but have little experience in bloging. This is an eye-opener to us and an encouragement to participate in this too. I will be starting mine too in the coming days.
      Looking forward to your blog mate

Quote Originally Posted by bidyut View Post
      It is an amazing thread by our respected moderator dzin4aans. This would definitely encourage more members to join in the contest. It is a great way to express our knowledge and thoughts through a blog. We don't need any deep technical knowledge to make a blog in mt5. We only need good interest in forex trading profession and nothing else. It won't take much time to setup our own blog in mt5 platform. It is a ready to make blog platform which uses wordpress (a popular blogging platform). Once the setup is over by following the instructions given by our respected moderator dzian4aans you can add posts. You can add, delete, edit or even make a draft of your posts. So it is easy to manage your blog and posts. Here we can customize our blog in our own way but it is not needed if you're still new to blogging. The most important part is the content. If you are truly dedicated to forex trading then automatically you'll able to add quality contents.

We're thankful to our respected moderator dzin4aans for making such a great thread for us. Thanks for everything you're doing for us!
      Thank you for your appreciation Your opinion is important because you are one of the great quality bloggers so once every new member decides to start their blog, they can take yours as the best example, because youve invested there tons of efforts and endless hours. Thank you for that great work and keep it up in future

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

azmassi (01-29-2016), bidyut (02-01-2016), goodguy333 (02-01-2016), NikitaBelle (01-30-2016), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (02-01-2016), zahid4x (02-01-2016)

I am:
      Relaxed

Thanks

February has arrived and those who haven't started their blog, this is the right time to do so because new trading week has begun and there are tons of things you can analyze and why not to do so in your own blog? Just give it a chance!

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

azmassi (02-01-2016), bidyut (02-01-2016), goodguy333 (02-01-2016), NikitaBelle (02-01-2016), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (02-01-2016), qlink (02-01-2016), zahid4x (02-01-2016)

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks

I would like to add/link the cool blog below in my blog. How to do it? Any step by step tutorial please....Thanks!

bidyut
      zahid4x
      PuReChArT
      AkuRapopo
      Instacambiste
      price action trader
      arief
      elkeddanimourad
      dzin4aans

@Wow, I got the tutorial from Super Mod Phantom in my inbox, thanks a lot Super Mod! I will update my blog later.
      Super Mod Tutorial.png

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

azmassi (02-01-2016), bidyut (02-01-2016), goodguy333 (02-01-2016), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (02-01-2016), zahid4x (02-01-2016)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      336.60 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,716 Times in 1,369 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      Thank you for your appreciation Your opinion is important because you are one of the great quality bloggers so once every new member decides to start their blog, they can take yours as the best example, because youve invested there tons of efforts and endless hours. Thank you for that great work and keep it up in future
      I'll try my best to update my blog with new contents. Thank you again for your kind words.

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      I would like to add/link the cool blog below in my blog. How to do it? Any step by step tutorial please....Thanks!

bidyut
      zahid4x
      PuReChArT
      AkuRapopo
      Instacambiste
      price action trader
      arief
      elkeddanimourad
      dzin4aans

@Wow, I got the tutorial from Super Mod Phantom in my inbox, thanks a lot Super Mod! I will update my blog later.
      Attachment 61920
      Thanks for your good initiative to add our blogs into your blogroll. I've also added few blog including your blog into my blog's blogroll. I'm little late to reply you here. You've already got reply from our super moderator. But I want to post again the steps with screen shots.

1st Step

After login to your blog account, look for "Links" on left side.

Under Links, go to add link >>

Once you click on add link you'll navigate to a new window with few columns. First column is "Name". Add name of the blog or anything relevant to the blog. Second column is "Web address". Here we've to add correct blog url of that particular blog. Third column is optional but you can add a short description there. It is already written "This will be shown when someone hovers over the link in the blogroll, or optionally below the link." So third column is not important, it is only optional.

It'll be clearer if we look at the image below.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Step-1.jpg
Views:	499
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	61925

2nd Step

Scroll down to see other options. Here you'll see "Categories." You must check "Blogroll" option in order to add link under this category. However you can add new categories here but it is not needed. In case you do not see "Blogroll" category then you can add "Blogroll" category by clicking on "Add New Category" option.

You can add, delete, edit "Blogroll" links at anytime. So its easy to manage "Blogroll".

Now look below you'll see 3 radio buttons under "Target". Check " _blank new window or tab." radio button.

Name:	Step-2.jpg
Views:	497
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	61924

3rd and Final Step

It is important to save everything at the end. On upper right side click on "add link" under save panel. That's it.

Name:	Step-3.jpg
Views:	475
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	61923

Thank you.

With Regards
      Bidyut
      Bidyut's Trading Journal

Real Trading In Demo Account

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bidyut For This Useful Post:

azmassi (02-01-2016), dzin4aans (02-01-2016), goodguy333 (02-01-2016), Kalex (02-01-2016), NikitaBelle (02-01-2016), Passionate Pisces (02-11-2016), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (02-01-2016), zahid4x (02-01-2016)

20. Forex Game
      I am:
      Cheerful

Thanks

Thanks for your good initiative to add our blogs into your blogroll. I've also added few blog including your blog into my blog's blogroll. I'm little late to reply you here. You've already got reply from our super moderator. But I want to post again the steps with screen shots.
      Wow, thank you very much Bidyut bro for the effort and help! Nice and easy to understand screenshot. It's really a nice feeling to start your own blog even if you are a complete newbie because there are lot's of helpful members here and also some experienced trader from my fellow Moderators side like Super Moderator Phantom, MoneyGrows and bro Dzin4aans who are ready to help. Hope to see more bloggers here from the moderator's side and specially from the members side.

So if you are a newbie blogger and would like to join the blogging contest or still in a starting phase, please introduce your new blog here so that we can see your progress and please don't hesitate to ask support or help in this thread because many experienced bloggers will help you, you will never be alone!

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

bidyut (02-01-2016), dzin4aans (02-01-2016), goodguy333 (02-01-2016), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (02-01-2016), zahid4x (02-01-2016)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast