• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Confused in starting a Blog? Don't worry we got your back covered!

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,190 Times in 4,936 Posts

Default Confused in starting a Blog? Don't worry we got your back covered!

Blogging is not for everyone – that is clear, however there are some things we all have to know about blogging and how we can benefit from it in our daily trading.

I have some experience in blogging and forex trading and I can tell you honestly that once I began to write my own blog, my overall analysis of market improved dramatically.

How exactly can your blog help you to improve your trading:
      1. Write blog about your next trades – analyze them “on paper”. It might sound silly at first, but when you do it more frequently, it really opens your eyes to some things you do wrong.
      2. When you analyze your setups by writing them down, you make sure your analysis look good, it can’t be some random chart with no explanation which simply makes you better at analyzing your chart as you look much deeper than before.
      3. While writing all your analysis in your blog, you think through why that setup might be good or bad. In fact, if you write down some positive and negative aspects of your trade, you quickly realize whether that setup is worth any risk.
      4. You definitely improve your writing skills specifically in forex trading because you probably use some describing terminology of your trades.

Here are some good examples you can learn from
      bidyut
      zahid4x
      PhAnToMtRaDeR79
      AkuRapopo
      Instacambiste
      Kalex
      price action trader
      arief
      elkeddanimourad
      NikitaBelle
      dzin4aans

What you need in your blog to derive from others:
      • Definitely a chart that describes your analysis
      • Explanation of your analysis
      • Analyse some news in your blog
      • Collect some data about your past trades that you analyzed in your blog
      • Make your analysis unique, write down your thoughts
      • Analyse more than one currency pair
      • Give your predictions in your analysis
      • Always review your past predictions and analyse them
      • Do not fear to admit your mistakes and try to understand why they happened

Because remember you do it for your self, to improve your trading and if you give it a try, maybe try to write down some of the above mentioned points in your blog, you will master forex market much faster than by not doing so

*Questions and Answers about Blogging*

Q Can we make a trading/forex blog that is based on our daily trading experiences?
      A: Blogs are mostly about authors experience and Forex trading blog is no exception. To make your blog unique just write down your experience, knowledge and it will be a perfect trading blog.

Q: Do I need to be an expert in trading before I can make a blog of my own?
      A: No, not at all. No one becomes an expert in one day so by starting your own blog you start your way to become a Forex trading expert.

Q: Does graphs, charts illustration is required in my blog?
      A: Charts confirm your analysis. Its like a visual explanation to what you are writing about so find some time to post charts as well - it will look very nice.

Q: Do I need to update my blog everyday?
      A: Regular updates will be a huge advantage for your own improvement and that will show your dedication to blogging as well.

Q: Can I monetize my blog? Like displaying or attaching my mt5 forum referral link or my InstaBroker IB affiliate in my blog and how to do it?
      A: It is allowed to put our own MT5 International ref link or our own InstaForex IB link (or both at the same time), however you have to use blog for posting your analysis and some trading ideas, you can't post just links to forum or anywhere else without any meaning. Such blogs will be deleted!

Q: Do I need to advertise my blog anywhere? Is it important?
      A: Its optional, but if you want you can spread the word among your friends and others that you have a blog so they can follow your progress.

Q: Does blog popularity required for my blog to win in the contest?
      A: The quality of blog and regular activity of blog is required to win the contest, popularity will come with great quality.

Q: Whom am going to contact in case I have some question/problem about making a blog?
      A: You can contact any moderator here in MT5 forum or you can ask some advice from other members who have some good experience in blogging.

Q: Do I need to have my Blog written in English Language and needs to be well written, with good spelling and free from grammar mistakes? I don't have perfect command of English language, is that okay?
      A: It has to be in English to participate in blogs contest and your blog should be in understandable and readable English language. We do not count how many spelling mistakes you make as long as we can understand what you are talking about.

Q: Must the blog be all about currency trading only? Can I do Option Trading or Stock Trading blog too?
      A: Yes you can write about option trading and stock trading.

And finally a small introduction video on how to start your own blog and how to start blogging.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Angry

pallab121 is on a distinguished road pallab121's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      540.67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

wow it is a very good post for us. thanks dear sir,
      actually if you want to join the blog contest then it is help to her. you send a video for us .actually i am finding some good video in google but you upload a good video. now i am happy to see it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pallab121 For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (10-23-2017)

4. Demo contests
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sentosa View Post
      thank you for the information ,,, I have seen a bit of blog content from mt5, it turns out a lot of interesting information there ,, I was a little ask, when this beloved forum will create a contest for blog ,,

just a suggestion
      Thank you for your suggestion sentosa We had a blogging contest a while ago where two bloggers each month received $100 but the contest was stopped a few months ago. Now we still have active bloggers and we can use blogging platform to improve ourselves as bloggers and have a strong platform to show off our analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by pallab121 View Post
      wow it is a very good post for us. thanks dear sir,
      actually if you want to join the blog contest then it is help to her. you send a video for us .actually i am finding some good video in google but you upload a good video. now i am happy to see it.
      Thank you pallab121 I am happy you enjoyed it.

I want to invite you both to take a look at a new way to show your live trading analysis. Check announcement here - Live Trading Discussion section - A never seen before new way to show your analysis! and dont forget to watch the video too

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

youbutt is on a distinguished road youbutt's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      48.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

bro thats an incredible opportunity for guys like me who have little experience in it i should thank forex for this i am basically a trader who is looking for a opportunity like this but could not find it yet i am planning to do this in coming future

7. The Following User Says Thank You to youbutt For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (12-04-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4141.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Undoubtedly , this is a great thread and we can learn a lot of information about blogging which is very important for all newbies. Blogging is such a useful thing to understand about something new topics clearly. I have a huge interest in blogging in the area of forex, history and tourisms.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to shoab chow For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (12-04-2017)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

youbutt is on a distinguished road youbutt's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      48.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well huys this is a good step by moderator i think people like me should be happy to know that the forex is supporting them i am a professional trader but i aslo want to do a blog but i would say if you dont know it then leave it or first gain knowledge

11. The Following User Says Thank You to youbutt For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (12-05-2017)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

manasalice is on a distinguished road manasalice's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      121.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear Moderator, while searching to create a MT5 blog, I found that we can use Google adsense for monetize our blog. But I did not find the option to start. can you help me out?

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      Blogging is not for everyone – that is clear, however there are some things we all have to know about blogging and how we can benefit from it in our daily trading.

I have some experience in blogging and forex trading and I can tell you honestly that once I began to write my own blog, my overall analysis of market improved dramatically.

How exactly can your blog help you to improve your trading:
      1. Write blog about your next trades – analyze them “on paper”. It might sound silly at first, but when you do it more frequently, it really opens your eyes to some things you do wrong.
      2. When you analyze your setups by writing them down, you make sure your analysis look good, it can’t be some random chart with no explanation which simply makes you better at analyzing your chart as you look much deeper than before.
      3. While writing all your analysis in your blog, you think through why that setup might be good or bad. In fact, if you write down some positive and negative aspects of your trade, you quickly realize whether that setup is worth any risk.
      4. You definitely improve your writing skills specifically in forex trading because you probably use some describing terminology of your trades.

Here are some good examples you can learn from
      bidyut
      zahid4x
      PhAnToMtRaDeR79
      AkuRapopo
      Instacambiste
      Kalex
      price action trader
      arief
      elkeddanimourad
      NikitaBelle
      dzin4aans

What you need in your blog to derive from others:
      • Definitely a chart that describes your analysis
      • Explanation of your analysis
      • Analyse some news in your blog
      • Collect some data about your past trades that you analyzed in your blog
      • Make your analysis unique, write down your thoughts
      • Analyse more than one currency pair
      • Give your predictions in your analysis
      • Always review your past predictions and analyse them
      • Do not fear to admit your mistakes and try to understand why they happened

Because remember you do it for your self, to improve your trading and if you give it a try, maybe try to write down some of the above mentioned points in your blog, you will master forex market much faster than by not doing so

*Questions and Answers about Blogging*

Q Can we make a trading/forex blog that is based on our daily trading experiences?
      A: Blogs are mostly about authors experience and Forex trading blog is no exception. To make your blog unique just write down your experience, knowledge and it will be a perfect trading blog.

Q: Do I need to be an expert in trading before I can make a blog of my own?
      A: No, not at all. No one becomes an expert in one day so by starting your own blog you start your way to become a Forex trading expert.

Q: Does graphs, charts illustration is required in my blog?
      A: Charts confirm your analysis. Its like a visual explanation to what you are writing about so find some time to post charts as well - it will look very nice.

Q: Do I need to update my blog everyday?
      A: Regular updates will be a huge advantage for your own improvement and that will show your dedication to blogging as well.

Q: Can I monetize my blog? Like displaying or attaching my mt5 forum referral link or my InstaBroker IB affiliate in my blog and how to do it?
      A: It is allowed to put our own MT5 International ref link or our own InstaForex IB link (or both at the same time), however you have to use blog for posting your analysis and some trading ideas, you can't post just links to forum or anywhere else without any meaning. Such blogs will be deleted!

Q: Do I need to advertise my blog anywhere? Is it important?
      A: Its optional, but if you want you can spread the word among your friends and others that you have a blog so they can follow your progress.

Q: Does blog popularity required for my blog to win in the contest?
      A: The quality of blog and regular activity of blog is required to win the contest, popularity will come with great quality.

Q: Whom am going to contact in case I have some question/problem about making a blog?
      A: You can contact any moderator here in MT5 forum or you can ask some advice from other members who have some good experience in blogging.

Q: Do I need to have my Blog written in English Language and needs to be well written, with good spelling and free from grammar mistakes? I don't have perfect command of English language, is that okay?
      A: It has to be in English to participate in blogs contest and your blog should be in understandable and readable English language. We do not count how many spelling mistakes you make as long as we can understand what you are talking about.

Q: Must the blog be all about currency trading only? Can I do Option Trading or Stock Trading blog too?
      A: Yes you can write about option trading and stock trading.

And finally a small introduction video on how to start your own blog and how to start blogging.

13. The following 4 users say Thank You to manasalice for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (01-02-2018), Unregistered (3)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,531 Times in 539 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by manasalice View Post
      Dear Moderator, while searching to create a MT5 blog, I found that we can use Google adsense for monetize our blog. But I did not find the option to start. can you help me out?
      If we can use adsense with the blog then that is a wonderful news. Monetizing it is a great way of attracting users to use the blog. Hopefully we can see more good blog this year.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (01-02-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

red warrior has a spectacular aura about red warrior has a spectacular aura about red warrior has a spectacular aura about red warrior's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      138.91 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes blogging not everyone really expert especially about forex. Maybe we can post the technical detail there and share why we make decision to enter the market or not. In my county blogging not very popular because we used other platform such as telegram channels.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to red warrior For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (01-02-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by manasalice View Post
      Hi manasalice,
      Thank you for asking this question
      About monetizing, it is possible. To do that, you have to add widget in your personal area. Let me know if you find it, if not, I can take a look how it is done and make some screenshots if needed.
      I havent done that personally but I think together we can come up with solution.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      220.42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thank you sir,
      it is very good post for every new traders so it is very important post for me. now i know about open a new blog. now i am showing your video tutorial for gain more knowledge. you given us some moderator name so i think it is very helpful post for me and other new trader.

20. The following 2 users say Thank You to chakrabarty for this useful post.

dzin4aans (01-29-2018), Unregistered (1)

Reply to Thread
    Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast