• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Confused in starting a Blog? Don't worry we got your back covered!

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,629 Times in 5,121 Posts

Default Confused in starting a Blog? Don't worry we got your back covered!

Blogging is not for everyone – that is clear, however there are some things we all have to know about blogging and how we can benefit from it in our daily trading.

I have some experience in blogging and forex trading and I can tell you honestly that once I began to write my own blog, my overall analysis of market improved dramatically.

How exactly can your blog help you to improve your trading:
      1. Write blog about your next trades – analyze them “on paper”. It might sound silly at first, but when you do it more frequently, it really opens your eyes to some things you do wrong.
      2. When you analyze your setups by writing them down, you make sure your analysis look good, it can’t be some random chart with no explanation which simply makes you better at analyzing your chart as you look much deeper than before.
      3. While writing all your analysis in your blog, you think through why that setup might be good or bad. In fact, if you write down some positive and negative aspects of your trade, you quickly realize whether that setup is worth any risk.
      4. You definitely improve your writing skills specifically in forex trading because you probably use some describing terminology of your trades.

Here are some good examples you can learn from
      bidyut
      zahid4x
      PhAnToMtRaDeR79
      AkuRapopo
      Instacambiste
      Kalex
      price action trader
      arief
      elkeddanimourad
      NikitaBelle
      dzin4aans

What you need in your blog to derive from others:
      • Definitely a chart that describes your analysis
      • Explanation of your analysis
      • Analyse some news in your blog
      • Collect some data about your past trades that you analyzed in your blog
      • Make your analysis unique, write down your thoughts
      • Analyse more than one currency pair
      • Give your predictions in your analysis
      • Always review your past predictions and analyse them
      • Do not fear to admit your mistakes and try to understand why they happened

Because remember you do it for your self, to improve your trading and if you give it a try, maybe try to write down some of the above mentioned points in your blog, you will master forex market much faster than by not doing so

*Questions and Answers about Blogging*

Q Can we make a trading/forex blog that is based on our daily trading experiences?
      A: Blogs are mostly about authors experience and Forex trading blog is no exception. To make your blog unique just write down your experience, knowledge and it will be a perfect trading blog.

Q: Do I need to be an expert in trading before I can make a blog of my own?
      A: No, not at all. No one becomes an expert in one day so by starting your own blog you start your way to become a Forex trading expert.

Q: Does graphs, charts illustration is required in my blog?
      A: Charts confirm your analysis. Its like a visual explanation to what you are writing about so find some time to post charts as well - it will look very nice.

Q: Do I need to update my blog everyday?
      A: Regular updates will be a huge advantage for your own improvement and that will show your dedication to blogging as well.

Q: Can I monetize my blog? Like displaying or attaching my mt5 forum referral link or my InstaBroker IB affiliate in my blog and how to do it?
      A: It is allowed to put our own MT5 International ref link or our own InstaForex IB link (or both at the same time), however you have to use blog for posting your analysis and some trading ideas, you can't post just links to forum or anywhere else without any meaning. Such blogs will be deleted!

Q: Do I need to advertise my blog anywhere? Is it important?
      A: Its optional, but if you want you can spread the word among your friends and others that you have a blog so they can follow your progress.

Q: Does blog popularity required for my blog to win in the contest?
      A: The quality of blog and regular activity of blog is required to win the contest, popularity will come with great quality.

Q: Whom am going to contact in case I have some question/problem about making a blog?
      A: You can contact any moderator here in MT5 forum or you can ask some advice from other members who have some good experience in blogging.

Q: Do I need to have my Blog written in English Language and needs to be well written, with good spelling and free from grammar mistakes? I don't have perfect command of English language, is that okay?
      A: It has to be in English to participate in blogs contest and your blog should be in understandable and readable English language. We do not count how many spelling mistakes you make as long as we can understand what you are talking about.

Q: Must the blog be all about currency trading only? Can I do Option Trading or Stock Trading blog too?
      A: Yes you can write about option trading and stock trading.

And finally a small introduction video on how to start your own blog and how to start blogging.

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chakrabarty View Post
      Thank you sir,
      it is very good post for every new traders so it is very important post for me. now i know about open a new blog. now i am showing your video tutorial for gain more knowledge. you given us some moderator name so i think it is very helpful post for me and other new trader.
      chakrabarty, I am grateful to hear that If you need any help with setting up your blog, please contact me directly or leave a reply with your question in this thread and I will help you

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1993.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,635 Times in 1,114 Posts

This is a nice topic as regards the Instaforex business. Blogging is very important these days and this is because it provides a very good opportunity and avenue for a Forex trader to also use his Forex knowledge and get Money. I have been planning for a blog for long, I hope to get one in the future.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GhostMode For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (02-09-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GhostMode View Post
      This is a nice topic as regards the Instaforex business. Blogging is very important these days and this is because it provides a very good opportunity and avenue for a Forex trader to also use his Forex knowledge and get Money. I have been planning for a blog for long, I hope to get one in the future.
      If you need any help setting up your blog with MT5, please let me know here in this thread or via visitor or private message I can guide you through all the process and help you set up everything ready for blogging.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

mona@1999 is an unknown quantity at this point mona@1999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks for sharing your idea.This is a very good way to learning about posting your blog.It will help me to create my own blog.now i am feeling confidence to write a blog from my own way.you are a very helpful moderator.

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to mona@1999 for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-11-2018), Unregistered (1)

I am:
      Crappy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mona@1999 View Post
      Thanks for sharing your idea.This is a very good way to learning about posting your blog.It will help me to create my own blog.now i am feeling confidence to write a blog from my own way.you are a very helpful moderator.
      I am happy for you mona. Since you are new member on MT5Forum please feel free to ask any questions you have And definitely dont hesitate to contact me if you have any issues setting up your own blog.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

mony678 will become famous soon enough mony678 will become famous soon enough mony678's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5.88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Fear can lead to loss and I see that Forex needs a rational person knows how to deal with his wisdom and know how to trade seriously and I see that Forex is a difficult and a lot of success requires expertise

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mony678 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Baddo1 is a jewel in the rough Baddo1 is a jewel in the rough Baddo1 is a jewel in the rough Baddo1 is a jewel in the rough Baddo1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      97.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trade is not that easy to do without having a good knowledge of this business, it is not that easy to keep blogging but in the sense that you want to trade forex then what so ever that is to do with forex then you most try your possible best to learn and understand it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Baddo1 For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (03-30-2018)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

justagal93 is an unknown quantity at this point justagal93's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thank you for the wonderful information. But I will most likely not start a blog. I am still a newbie at trading, and I do not think I have much to offer to the community. Besides, I am rather busy, right now and do not have the time to actually start a blog.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to justagal93 For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (04-09-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by justagal93 View Post
      Thank you for the wonderful information. But I will most likely not start a blog. I am still a newbie at trading, and I do not think I have much to offer to the community. Besides, I am rather busy, right now and do not have the time to actually start a blog.
      Whenever you feel ready, feel free to start your own blog with MT5 And if you encounter any issues setting it up or need any other advice or guidance, you know the right thread where to look for information and help Or you can also send me private message, its up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by igi View Post
      I recommend saving this guide for later just in case you get busy and don’t have time to finish in one sitting, and if you’re like me, having a printout to take notes on can be really helpful…
      Thank you, I hope it is helpful for you so dont hesitate, set up your own blog and start blogging today

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

cambiste (04-12-2018), igi (04-10-2018)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Xtra 17 is on a distinguished road Xtra 17's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.78 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If I create my own blog from MT5 like this thread suggested will I also make money from it?
      I want to have clarification about this matter first before committing my time, energy and knowledge.
      I hope I can get answer from the people with authority in this forum.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Xtra 17 For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (04-13-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast