• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Confused in starting a Blog? Don't worry we got your back covered!

I am:
      Worried

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,934 Times in 4,044 Posts

Default Confused in starting a Blog? Don't worry we got your back covered!

Blogging is not for everyone that is clear, however there are some things we all have to know about blogging and how we can benefit from it in our daily trading.

I have some experience in blogging and forex trading and I can tell you honestly that once I began to write my own blog, my overall analysis of market improved dramatically.

How exactly can your blog help you to improve your trading:
      1. Write blog about your next trades analyze them on paper. It might sound silly at first, but when you do it more frequently, it really opens your eyes to some things you do wrong.
      2. When you analyze your setups by writing them down, you make sure your analysis look good, it cant be some random chart with no explanation which simply makes you better at analyzing your chart as you look much deeper than before.
      3. While writing all your analysis in your blog, you think through why that setup might be good or bad. In fact, if you write down some positive and negative aspects of your trade, you quickly realize whether that setup is worth any risk.
      4. You definitely improve your writing skills specifically in forex trading because you probably use some describing terminology of your trades.

Here are some good examples you can learn from
      bidyut
      zahid4x
      PhAnToMtRaDeR79
      AkuRapopo
      Instacambiste
      Kalex
      price action trader
      arief
      elkeddanimourad
      NikitaBelle
      dzin4aans

What you need in your blog to derive from others:
      • Definitely a chart that describes your analysis
      • Explanation of your analysis
      • Analyse some news in your blog
      • Collect some data about your past trades that you analyzed in your blog
      • Make your analysis unique, write down your thoughts
      • Analyse more than one currency pair
      • Give your predictions in your analysis
      • Always review your past predictions and analyse them
      • Do not fear to admit your mistakes and try to understand why they happened

Because remember you do it for your self, to improve your trading and if you give it a try, maybe try to write down some of the above mentioned points in your blog, you will master forex market much faster than by not doing so

*Questions and Answers about Blogging*

Q Can we make a trading/forex blog that is based on our daily trading experiences?
      A: Blogs are mostly about authors experience and Forex trading blog is no exception. To make your blog unique just write down your experience, knowledge and it will be a perfect trading blog.

Q: Do I need to be an expert in trading before I can make a blog of my own?
      A: No, not at all. No one becomes an expert in one day so by starting your own blog you start your way to become a Forex trading expert.

Q: Does graphs, charts illustration is required in my blog?
      A: Charts confirm your analysis. Its like a visual explanation to what you are writing about so find some time to post charts as well - it will look very nice.

Q: Do I need to update my blog everyday?
      A: Regular updates will be a huge advantage for your own improvement and that will show your dedication to blogging as well.

Q: Can I monetize my blog? Like displaying or attaching my mt5 forum referral link or my InstaBroker IB affiliate in my blog and how to do it?
      A: It is allowed to put our own MT5 International ref link or our own InstaForex IB link (or both at the same time), however you have to use blog for posting your analysis and some trading ideas, you can't post just links to forum or anywhere else without any meaning. Such blogs will be deleted!

Q: Do I need to advertise my blog anywhere? Is it important?
      A: Its optional, but if you want you can spread the word among your friends and others that you have a blog so they can follow your progress.

Q: Does blog popularity required for my blog to win in the contest?
      A: The quality of blog and regular activity of blog is required to win the contest, popularity will come with great quality.

Q: Whom am going to contact in case I have some question/problem about making a blog?
      A: You can contact any moderator here in MT5 forum or you can ask some advice from other members who have some good experience in blogging.

Q: Do I need to have my Blog written in English Language and needs to be well written, with good spelling and free from grammar mistakes? I don't have perfect command of English language, is that okay?
      A: It has to be in English to participate in blogs contest and your blog should be in understandable and readable English language. We do not count how many spelling mistakes you make as long as we can understand what you are talking about.

Q: Must the blog be all about currency trading only? Can I do Option Trading or Stock Trading blog too?
      A: Yes you can write about option trading and stock trading.

And finally a small introduction video on how to start your own blog and how to start blogging.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

azmassi (01-28-2016), bidyut (01-28-2016), deathstar (01-28-2016), dedy hari kurniawan (04-11-2017), ding dong (02-01-2016), Dom94 (05-08-2016), Georges (01-28-2016), goodguy333 (01-28-2016), loveyo (01-27-2016), mlodylolo (01-28-2016), Moneymadeeasy (12-15-2016), NikitaBelle (01-27-2016), Passionate Pisces (02-04-2016), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (01-28-2016), qlink (02-01-2016), Star_amin (08-13-2017), systematicfx (01-28-2016), zahid4x (01-29-2016)

I am:
      Worried

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks

thank you bidyut for nice help there

I guess today its like 10 times easier to start your blog than it was before thanks to all the information available for all members because like NikitaBelle said no one is alone anymore in blogging, there are many ways to find out answers to your questions

4. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
    5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

azmassi (02-01-2016), bidyut (02-01-2016), goodguy333 (02-01-2016), Kalex (02-01-2016), NikitaBelle (02-01-2016), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (02-01-2016), zahid4x (02-01-2016)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4947.33 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      400 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,941 Times in 2,320 Posts

Smile

Nice info overall

I too want to start a Blog

I want to ask is "Chart" necessary to show our Analysis?

I am quite lost, at times, in marking out the "Key Levels" on the charts

May be I might write a Motivation Blog or something...?!

Congrats the Bloggers and more power to those who want to start from now!
      The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to goodguy333 For This Useful Post:

azmassi (02-01-2016), bidyut (02-01-2016), dzin4aans (02-01-2016), Kalex (02-01-2016), NikitaBelle (02-01-2016), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (02-01-2016), zahid4x (02-01-2016)

I am:
      Worried

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by goodguy333 View Post
      Nice info overall

I too want to start a Blog

I want to ask is "Chart" necessary to show our Analysis?

Congrats the Bloggers and more power to those who want to start from now!
      Its not mandatory mate, if you can come up with something interesting about forex, we definitely look forward. Charts do confirm your analysis and when it comes to voting for best blogs, all the things are considered.
      However your chart do not have to have all those levels, indicators etc, you can work with some strategy, publish some simple price action chart if you want.
      Blog is a place where you can use your imagination and come up with various ideas

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

azmassi (02-01-2016), bidyut (02-01-2016), goodguy333 (02-01-2016), Kalex (02-01-2016), loveyo (02-01-2016), NikitaBelle (02-01-2016), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (02-01-2016), zahid4x (02-01-2016)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3062.55 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,331 Times in 1,432 Posts

I think now this is right time for starting new blog, because now everything is clear about this, now you can easily start your own blog. But i think on the beginning time some member can face little problem of choosing topic for starting blog. For those who are facing this type of problem i think that member can easily follow AkuRapopo's blog. Because his blog are more simple then others. But who want to made more creative blog then he can follow bidyut's blog. I also encouraged from his blog.

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to zahid4x For This Useful Post:

azmassi (02-01-2016), bidyut (02-01-2016), dzin4aans (02-01-2016), goodguy333 (02-01-2016), Interlock (02-03-2016), Kalex (02-01-2016), NikitaBelle (02-01-2016), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (02-01-2016)

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,915 Times in 6,778 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

You are not alone bro, am not very good too when making analysis regarding key levels on my charts. I just make analysis on my own, doesn't really matter if you are right or wrong, no one can predict the next movement of the market in exact precision so don't worry about it, no ones gonna punish you if you made wrong analysis, what really matters is that you are trying to analyzed and understand the market according to your own view. After all, it's you who trade the market and not them, so why bother and care, right?

Yes, why not. Don't worry as long you don't sell fish and vegetables in your blog I think that's okay, just kidding bro! With your experienced in trading am sure you are a rich source of knowledge when it comes to motivational trading insights, please bring it on. You can start with motivational quotes just to warm your feet or whatever you like to discuss in your trading, as days go by more topic will flood your mind. Hope you are going to enjoy blogging as much as I do. Welcome to blogging bro! I welcome you with open arms, both feet included, hahaha, just kidding! Goodguy bro, please don't get offended am just in fun mode right now...btw. go for it bro! and don't forget to introduce your blog here ok? so that I can add you in my blog roll. Take care bro!

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

azmassi (02-01-2016), bidyut (02-01-2016), dzin4aans (02-01-2016), goodguy333 (02-01-2016), Kalex (02-01-2016), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (02-01-2016), zahid4x (02-01-2016)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3551.22 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,568 Times in 1,092 Posts

Its not so hard to start our own blog ,if anyone need help you people can also ask me for any query ,me also have a mt5 blog and its going fine ,just we should be regular to post ....thanks all for your so good effort.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

azmassi (02-01-2016), bidyut (02-01-2016), dzin4aans (02-01-2016), goodguy333 (02-01-2016), NikitaBelle (02-02-2016), zahid4x (02-01-2016)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4947.33 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      400 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,941 Times in 2,320 Posts

Smile

@dzin4aans and @NikitaBelle Mods

Thanks for the encouraging words

Guess everyone starts somewhere and takes it from there

It is all part of the learning curve

Yeah,I agree a Blog need not be too technical/jargon filled but a place to share ideas and for interaction with the readers

It can be fun too,at times

I would go through the Blogs again,get some ideas and get a shot at it

Regards
      The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to goodguy333 For This Useful Post:

azmassi (02-03-2016), bidyut (02-02-2016), dzin4aans (02-01-2016), Kalex (02-02-2016), NikitaBelle (02-02-2016), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (02-02-2016)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Amused

qlink is a name known to all qlink is a name known to all qlink is a name known to all qlink is a name known to all qlink is a name known to all qlink is a name known to all qlink's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      298.25 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

After reading this thread, I've finally decided to join and make my blog. Cheers.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to qlink For This Useful Post:

azmassi (02-03-2016), bidyut (02-02-2016), dzin4aans (02-02-2016), goodguy333 (02-03-2016), NikitaBelle (02-03-2016), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (02-03-2016)

I am:
      Worried

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by qlink View Post
      After reading this thread, I've finally decided to join and make my blog. Cheers.
      That is great to hear qlink
      Good luck with blogging and do not hesitate to ask any questions here

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

azmassi (02-03-2016), bidyut (02-03-2016), goodguy333 (02-03-2016), loveyo (02-03-2016), NikitaBelle (02-03-2016), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (02-03-2016), qlink (02-03-2016)

22. Forex Game
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,915 Times in 6,778 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Quote Originally Posted by qlink View Post
      Wow, welcome to blogging qlink dear! Nice to hear that you decided to join blogging world. Welcome aboard bro! Later we will make a "Brotherhood of bloggers in Mt5" hehehe. (just kidding!) Take your time making your blog bro, don't rush, enjoy it's every step by step process. Make sure you introduce your blog link here later okay? So that we can add you to our Blogroll! Cheers!

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

bidyut (02-03-2016), dzin4aans (02-03-2016), goodguy333 (02-03-2016), Interlock (02-03-2016), loveyo (02-03-2016), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (02-03-2016)

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast