• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Confused in starting a Blog? Don't worry we got your back covered!

I am:
      Worried

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,015 Times in 4,062 Posts

Default Confused in starting a Blog? Don't worry we got your back covered!

Blogging is not for everyone that is clear, however there are some things we all have to know about blogging and how we can benefit from it in our daily trading.

I have some experience in blogging and forex trading and I can tell you honestly that once I began to write my own blog, my overall analysis of market improved dramatically.

How exactly can your blog help you to improve your trading:
      1. Write blog about your next trades analyze them on paper. It might sound silly at first, but when you do it more frequently, it really opens your eyes to some things you do wrong.
      2. When you analyze your setups by writing them down, you make sure your analysis look good, it cant be some random chart with no explanation which simply makes you better at analyzing your chart as you look much deeper than before.
      3. While writing all your analysis in your blog, you think through why that setup might be good or bad. In fact, if you write down some positive and negative aspects of your trade, you quickly realize whether that setup is worth any risk.
      4. You definitely improve your writing skills specifically in forex trading because you probably use some describing terminology of your trades.

Here are some good examples you can learn from
      bidyut
      zahid4x
      PhAnToMtRaDeR79
      AkuRapopo
      Instacambiste
      Kalex
      price action trader
      arief
      elkeddanimourad
      NikitaBelle
      dzin4aans

What you need in your blog to derive from others:
      • Definitely a chart that describes your analysis
      • Explanation of your analysis
      • Analyse some news in your blog
      • Collect some data about your past trades that you analyzed in your blog
      • Make your analysis unique, write down your thoughts
      • Analyse more than one currency pair
      • Give your predictions in your analysis
      • Always review your past predictions and analyse them
      • Do not fear to admit your mistakes and try to understand why they happened

Because remember you do it for your self, to improve your trading and if you give it a try, maybe try to write down some of the above mentioned points in your blog, you will master forex market much faster than by not doing so

*Questions and Answers about Blogging*

Q Can we make a trading/forex blog that is based on our daily trading experiences?
      A: Blogs are mostly about authors experience and Forex trading blog is no exception. To make your blog unique just write down your experience, knowledge and it will be a perfect trading blog.

Q: Do I need to be an expert in trading before I can make a blog of my own?
      A: No, not at all. No one becomes an expert in one day so by starting your own blog you start your way to become a Forex trading expert.

Q: Does graphs, charts illustration is required in my blog?
      A: Charts confirm your analysis. Its like a visual explanation to what you are writing about so find some time to post charts as well - it will look very nice.

Q: Do I need to update my blog everyday?
      A: Regular updates will be a huge advantage for your own improvement and that will show your dedication to blogging as well.

Q: Can I monetize my blog? Like displaying or attaching my mt5 forum referral link or my InstaBroker IB affiliate in my blog and how to do it?
      A: It is allowed to put our own MT5 International ref link or our own InstaForex IB link (or both at the same time), however you have to use blog for posting your analysis and some trading ideas, you can't post just links to forum or anywhere else without any meaning. Such blogs will be deleted!

Q: Do I need to advertise my blog anywhere? Is it important?
      A: Its optional, but if you want you can spread the word among your friends and others that you have a blog so they can follow your progress.

Q: Does blog popularity required for my blog to win in the contest?
      A: The quality of blog and regular activity of blog is required to win the contest, popularity will come with great quality.

Q: Whom am going to contact in case I have some question/problem about making a blog?
      A: You can contact any moderator here in MT5 forum or you can ask some advice from other members who have some good experience in blogging.

Q: Do I need to have my Blog written in English Language and needs to be well written, with good spelling and free from grammar mistakes? I don't have perfect command of English language, is that okay?
      A: It has to be in English to participate in blogs contest and your blog should be in understandable and readable English language. We do not count how many spelling mistakes you make as long as we can understand what you are talking about.

Q: Must the blog be all about currency trading only? Can I do Option Trading or Stock Trading blog too?
      A: Yes you can write about option trading and stock trading.

And finally a small introduction video on how to start your own blog and how to start blogging.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

azmassi (01-28-2016), bidyut (01-28-2016), deathstar (01-28-2016), dedy hari kurniawan (04-11-2017), ding dong (02-01-2016), Dom94 (05-08-2016), Georges (01-28-2016), goodguy333 (01-28-2016), loveyo (01-27-2016), mlodylolo (01-28-2016), Moneymadeeasy (12-15-2016), NikitaBelle (01-27-2016), Passionate Pisces (02-04-2016), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (01-28-2016), qlink (02-01-2016), Star_amin (08-13-2017), systematicfx (01-28-2016), zahid4x (01-29-2016)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Amused

qlink is a name known to all qlink is a name known to all qlink is a name known to all qlink is a name known to all qlink is a name known to all qlink is a name known to all qlink's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      298.25 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      That is great to hear qlink
      Good luck with blogging and do not hesitate to ask any questions here
      Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Wow, welcome to blogging qlink dear! Nice to hear that you decided to join blogging world. Welcome aboard bro! Later we will make a "Brotherhood of bloggers in Mt5" hehehe. (just kidding!) Take your time making your blog bro, don't rush, enjoy it's every step by step process. Make sure you introduce your blog link here later okay? So that we can add you to our Blogroll! Cheers!
      Thanks very much for the support.
      And here's my blog name:
      http://blog.mt5.com/qlink

4. FB
    5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to qlink For This Useful Post:

azmassi (02-09-2016), bidyut (02-03-2016), dzin4aans (02-03-2016), NikitaBelle (02-03-2016), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (02-03-2016)

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 23,033 Times in 6,799 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

And here's my blog name:

Wow, that was quick! I already visited your blog bro and added you in my Blogroll. What a nice blog you had! Keep it up! Looking forward for more good quality contents in your blog. Welcome to Blogging World, enjoy!

Blogroll.jpg

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

azmassi (02-09-2016), bidyut (02-03-2016), dzin4aans (02-03-2016), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (02-03-2016)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,837 Times in 6,953 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by qlink View Post
      And here's my blog name:
      I also already added your blog to my blogroll. Hope you also do the same

Here's mine:

http://blog.mt5.com/PuReChArT/

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PhAnToMtRaDeR79 For This Useful Post:

azmassi (02-09-2016), bidyut (02-03-2016), dzin4aans (02-03-2016), loveyo (02-04-2016), NikitaBelle (02-04-2016)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3551.22 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,585 Times in 1,098 Posts

I will be adding all in my blogroll ,requested all to add mine also ....

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Wow, that was quick! I already visited your blog bro and added you in my Blogroll. What a nice blog you had! Keep it up! Looking forward for more good quality contents in your blog. Welcome to Blogging World, enjoy!

Attachment 61954
      Niki sis seems you are unaware of my blog ...me adding u in my blogroll

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

azmassi (02-09-2016), bidyut (02-03-2016), dzin4aans (02-03-2016), NikitaBelle (02-04-2016), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (02-03-2016)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,837 Times in 6,953 Posts

We should all inter link our blog in blogroll for more exposure

Just make sure to bring interesting stuff to your blog.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PhAnToMtRaDeR79 For This Useful Post:

azmassi (02-09-2016), bidyut (02-03-2016), dzin4aans (02-03-2016), NikitaBelle (02-04-2016)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Amused

qlink is a name known to all qlink is a name known to all qlink is a name known to all qlink is a name known to all qlink is a name known to all qlink is a name known to all qlink's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      298.25 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 61954
      Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      I also already added your blog to my blogroll. Hope you also do the same

Here's mine:

http://blog.mt5.com/PuReChArT/
      Many thanks to you both . I have also added both of you in my Blogroll as well as the others.

Img2016-02-03 Blogrolllist.jpg

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to qlink For This Useful Post:

azmassi (02-09-2016), bidyut (02-03-2016), dzin4aans (02-03-2016), NikitaBelle (02-04-2016), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (02-04-2016)

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks

Niki sis seems you are unaware of my blog ...me adding u in my blogroll
      OMG, am sorry I forgot to add your blog bro! Hope I have not forgotten anyone again. Btw. am just done visiting your nice informative blog bro a minute ago, nice analysis you had! Keep it up! I also added you in my blogroll and thanks for adding me too. Take care!

Blog roll.jpg

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

azmassi (02-09-2016), bidyut (02-09-2016), dzin4aans (02-04-2016), Kalex (02-04-2016), loveyo (02-04-2016), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (02-04-2016)

I am:
      Worried

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,015 Times in 4,062 Posts

I've added all of your blogs to my blogroll too

just for the information, if you want to add some more links under blog roll, you can create new category in the step number 2 in this tutorial, just select add new category and then when you create new link check only your newly created category. Its very useful as you can separate links to other blogs and some other links you want to add to your right menu in your blog

Best of luck in your blogging, I see we have quite a lot of active blogs which is very inspiring and definitely it feels good to see that. Keep it up!

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

azmassi (02-09-2016), bidyut (02-09-2016), Kalex (02-09-2016), NikitaBelle (02-09-2016)

I am:
      Cheerful

Thanks

Wow, another new blogger just made his nice and informative blog today! I am proud to present to you our new blogger "Green Pipz"...give him a nice of applause and warmth welcome guys!

Please add his blog in your blog. Thank you guys!

http://blog.mt5.com/GreenPipz/

***I already added Green Pipz Blog in my Blogroll
      Greenpips Blog.jpg

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (02-11-2016), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (02-11-2016)

22. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Flirty

Green Pipz is a jewel in the rough Green Pipz is a jewel in the rough Green Pipz is a jewel in the rough Green Pipz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      81.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Wow, another new blogger just made his nice and informative blog today! I am proud to present to you our new blogger "Green Pipz"...give him a nice of applause and warmth welcome guys!

Please add his blog in your blog. Thank you guys!

http://blog.mt5.com/GreenPipz/

***I already added Green Pipz Blog in my Blogroll
      Attachment 62033
      I am very honored the way you have introduced me here. My new blog is all set to start. I hope all other bloggers will welcome with the same enthusiasm and warmth. Good day to all.

My Blog- blog.mt5.com/GreenPipz

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Green Pipz For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (02-11-2016), NikitaBelle (02-11-2016), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (02-11-2016)

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast