• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: What will you do if you know a trade will go wrong? (11)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

yulyul is an unknown quantity at this point yulyul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      70.64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think we just need to close it if we certain that the trade will go wrong, or we can choose to stick to our trading system, such as never close any trades manually, but let it hit TP or SL. So, we can choose one of them. But i think stick to our trading system will much better, because our trading will be more consistent

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Naeem Riaz is an unknown quantity at this point Naeem Riaz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      45.04 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Different traders shows different strategies in different situations. When your trade go wrong, then immediately reduce the volume size or close the trade. Hedging is also a best option to stop the loss. But if you have big equity, then you should wait for the favourable time when market trend comes into your favour. It is upto your strategy and planning.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Midnight Rambler is an unknown quantity at this point Midnight Rambler's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Taking a break would be the nicest decision to make when we have suffered a huge loss. I often take a break while I am having a tough time in dealing with the Forex Trading, it is a very wise decision to make, if you don't want to suffer huge loss in future. Also you could visit some forums and gain knowledge from them and see what went wrong, so that you could correct it with your other trade.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

jibsin2excel is an unknown quantity at this point jibsin2excel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      233.27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think the purpose of trading in this market is to make profits.There is no trader that will happy to still take a position you already know would go wrong wish is loss,As a trader if i know a trade would go wrong i think there is no essence of leaving such trade than to close the trade and re-analyze the market and enter again than to just leave after i already know i have taken a wrong decision.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

anowarul01 is on a distinguished road anowarul01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      143.91 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

At first I shall observe the economic calendar. Then I shall observe the currency meter. If both of them are correct and if my trades goes to loss then I shall never close my trades at all. Because it will must go to profit in next time. But If I see that my trade is totally against the market movement then I shall close them.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Happy

kazol76 will become famous soon enough kazol76 will become famous soon enough kazol76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      373.64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I close immediately when I find my opening order in wrong position cause I know one thing wrong order does not make you anything in Forex market and it is also very emotional factor. with the wrong order always kill money and time,, if we close and try to make a good analysis and information to open another position then it will be come right position I think.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

mransari is on a distinguished road mransari's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      607.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We can not predict the market accurately and if we think market will go against out trade then we should reanalyze our trade and take the right decision, even i will say we should avoid trading in that situation when we cannot understand the market movement, if we think we can make it successful if we reanalyze then this would be a good decision and we should go ahead, we must have a stop loss always.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amused

basim is on a distinguished road basim's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      110.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you know the trade will go wrong, you must first learn and fix errors, learn a good market strategy, gain experience and knowledge from professional traders first then trading, trading in a demo account by your strategy, learning technical indicators help the market and how to move , Stay away from negative emotions.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa is a jewel in the rough zeeshaa is a jewel in the rough zeeshaa is a jewel in the rough zeeshaa is a jewel in the rough zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2345.36 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

it is depend on trader's strategies and capital that what they do with those trades which went wrong. some traders wait for the market to comeback and some other close it in minimum loss. i use both options when my trade went wrong and it is depend on my capital that which option is suitable for me.
      some time i wait many days for market to come back to that point from where i open my position, so i close my trade in zero loss or wait more to get some profit.

11. FB
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz will become famous soon enough Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      315.01 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

When I know that a trade will go wrong, I go back to confirm it from my analysis and see were I must have got it wrong then I simply close the trade instead of hoping for it to become better and thereby losing more money from the trade and endangering your account in the process.

Reply to Thread
    Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12 13 LastLast