• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12

Thread: As a newbie how can I make a successful trader out of myself? (11)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Fine

Onyedika1998 is on a distinguished road Onyedika1998's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1116.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For a newbie to be successful in this business he needs to first put away the fear that the business is risky, he needs to invest much of his time to learning so as to be gradually acquiring knowledge, experience and good trading skills needed for trading and as a newbie he needs to first practice on demo account for some period of time so as to get himself fully prepared for the real trading, whenever he starts to trade life he should never be trading with emotion, greed or high risk and he will gradually be succeeding and improving.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      Banned
      I am:
      Amazed

akash92 has a spectacular aura about akash92 has a spectacular aura about akash92's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      654.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In forex trading it is important for the traders that they should make a trading strategy. Traders those are new in forex they need to work hard. traders have to analyze the market. they have to learn knowledge , risk management, money management. Traders have to make trading strategy and then he have to learn analysis of the market.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

o8o66515667 will become famous soon enough o8o66515667's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      750.80 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes very possible because all the professional of now a days are not also born with it tgey mould them selves with the help of determination to achieve this aim and achievement if you are really want to become a professional you need to accept risk firstly aan devote time to learn the fundamental analysis and the technical analysis to make you a better trader with a lot of practices and learning from mistakes.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy

Faridul Islam is an unknown quantity at this point Faridul Islam's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.20 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

We know that proper knowledge is needed to trade with forex properly. So a newbie should give up some bad practice like greed and trading like gambling. Because these are the main cause of failing from forex market. He should practice a lot to increase his skill of trading. Because skill helps him from each and every sides. So a new trader should follow some website to gather knowledge about trading.

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed will become famous soon enough elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1020.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

to make good trader depending on your self you have to start learning at demo account for not less than 6 months to get experience and knowledge from practice at learning then you can start trading at real account but after you training on controlling at emotions and greed and if you succeeded in this you will make good trader from your self so keep learning always to be good trader because there's no limit for learning in forex

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Omar Sayeed is a splendid one to behold Omar Sayeed is a splendid one to behold Omar Sayeed is a splendid one to behold Omar Sayeed is a splendid one to behold Omar Sayeed is a splendid one to behold Omar Sayeed is a splendid one to behold Omar Sayeed is a splendid one to behold Omar Sayeed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      379.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Firstly, you set a logical target what you want.
      Then you find out a trading strategy that helps you to achieve the target.
      After that stick with your plan. Trade your plan and plan your trade.
      Patience, Patience and patience. Try, try and try.
      At the end, you will be a successful and professional trader.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Yeehaw

illusionist1830 is an unknown quantity at this point illusionist1830's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

any trader can become a successful trader if he follow the rules or the steps of the successful trader and there is rules every trader knew them but a few of traders who can respect them and work with these rules such us the money management rules if you made a money management plan for your capital you will never loss all your money and you will be in the market forever but there is same bad thing which will not let you respect this rule such as the greed you decide to get bigger profits in a short time so you will loss everything so the success will come from your mindset and how mach you are in control of your self and keep training and gathering the experience and the profits will come with time and grow day by day

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Happy

fembizz is on a distinguished road fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      851.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is simply possible for a new forex trader to become a better forex trader by learning the adequate trading knowledge and experience needed for optimal trading performance and proficiency in a long term trading perspective. This is because most of the forex trading techniques and principles work better by employing their uses on the long term trading objective. Learn more from experienced professional trader pieces of advice given either on forum like mt5 forum or through personal contact.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2490.20 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,625 Times in 976 Posts

Everyone that trades in the forex market started from somewhere, we just have to make sure that we develop ourselves so that we can attain the height that we look forward to in the forex market, nothing good happens easily and we have to be aware of that.
      Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

11. Catch Forex
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

samadel will become famous soon enough samadel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      451.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

to be successful in the forex trading business the forex trader must learn properly and acquire the right education about the forex trading business. the trader must learn endlessly and practice what he learns at the demo trading account. the more the trader works at the demo the better as he gains more and more trading skills.

Reply to Thread
    Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12