• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Instaforex PROOF Of Payments / DISCUSSION (part 8)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Magnetic will become famous soon enough Magnetic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      476.20 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello
      i made today a withdraw money today from my trading account (2371319) to my Neteller account ID (451124117191) , i hope my withdraw is processed successful without problem

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
      hello
      i did make a withdraw money for this wallet number and rejected it three times but currently i no have pending withdraw money i will try again once i have profit money
      hello
      i made requested withdraw money on Friday day and its still pending till now ,please could you check to me my withdraw money or there is any problem to withdraw money via neteller

I am:
      ----

IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne's Avatar
      Thanks

hello
      i made requested withdraw money on Friday day and its still pending till now ,please could you check to me my withdraw money or there is any problem to withdraw money via neteller
      Hi Magnetic! Please wait, I have already passed the complete details of your problem to my colleagues & I'll get back to you right after I got a response from them. You can also contact our Online Chat Support for the real-time response. Thank you.
      Best Regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

5. The Following User Says Thank You to IFX Yvonne For This Useful Post:

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (11-17-2015)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by I** Yvonne View Post
      Hi Magnetic! Please wait, I have already passed the complete details of your problem to my colleagues & I'll get back to you right after I got a response from them. You can also contact our Online Chat Support for the real-time response. Thank you.
      I did sent message to fiance department on Friday day and they still not replay me about my issue ,also i did contact the Skype support and chat support ,but all of them replay same thing ,they still wait response from fiance department

I am:
      ----

IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne's Avatar
      Thanks

I did sent message to fiance department on Friday day and they still not replay me about my issue ,also i did contact the Skype support and chat support ,but all of them replay same thing ,they still wait response from fiance department
      Hi Magnetic! Please wait, your account is currently checked by the Antifraud Department
      Last edited by IFX Yvonne; 11-16-2015 at 01:21 PM.
      Best Regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

8. The Following User Says Thank You to IFX Yvonne For This Useful Post:

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by I** Yvonne View Post
      Hi Magnetic! Please wait, your account is currently checked by the Antifraud Department
      so its maybe close the trading account again? ,even my trading account has been deposited from my own money ,i do not know what is happen ,im trying to make withdraw money since long time but there is no response

---------- Post added 11-17-2015 at 06:47 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-16-2015 at 07:20 PM ----------

so its maybe close the trading account again? ,even my trading account has been deposited from my own money ,i do not know what is happen ,im trying to make withdraw money since long time but there is no response
      the withdraw money is rejected again and i made new withdraw money ,please follow to me this problem to get solve

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Magnetic For This Useful Post:

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

realplayer will become famous soon enough realplayer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      294.62 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello I** Yvonne,
      I requested for withdraw of 24.12$ on 17 November 2015, But it did not get it in my payza account, My trading account is 3101129 please ask what is reason behind it, Actually i read this thread
      "http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?126289-Change-of-the-terms-and-conditions-for-bonus-profits-withdrawal"

according to this thread , i also request withdraw more than half of my trading account, So this is reason of delay process, Please help me about it, Actually i got 38.08$ bonus and then i made profit over it, My profit was 25.12$ and i request 24.12$ which is more than half of my trading account. Hope that you understand reply me soon, i do not how to attach picture, That's way i did not attack screenshot.

---------- Post added at 05:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 AM ----------

actually i am not confirm either above reason is delay of process or not, Please you help me about this. Thank I** Yvonne.

I am:
      ----

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by realplayer View Post
      Hello I** Yvonne,
      I requested for withdraw of 24.12$ on 17 November 2015, But it did not get it in my payza account, My trading account is 3101129 please ask what is reason behind it, Actually i read this thread
      "http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?126289-Change-of-the-terms-and-conditions-for-bonus-profits-withdrawal"

according to this thread , i also request withdraw more than half of my trading account, So this is reason of delay process, Please help me about it, Actually i got 38.08$ bonus and then i made profit over it, My profit was 25.12$ and i request 24.12$ which is more than half of my trading account. Hope that you understand reply me soon, i do not how to attach picture, That's way i did not attack screenshot.

---------- Post added at 05:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 AM ----------

actually i am not confirm either above reason is delay of process or not, Please you help me about this. Thank I** Yvonne.

Hi RealPlayer! Kindly give us the complete details of your withdrawal request. You can also contact our Online Chat Support for the real-time response. Thank you.
      Last edited by IFX Yvonne; 11-19-2015 at 06:44 AM.
      Best Regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

13. The Following User Says Thank You to IFX Yvonne For This Useful Post:

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (02-06-2016)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Busy

fxforex is a jewel in the rough fxforex is a jewel in the rough fxforex is a jewel in the rough fxforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      107.92 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

First i am use local transfer method for withdraw in forum bonus account and if i am use skrill method for withdraw in same account then any problem?

Go Nawaz GO

15. Forex Game
      I am:
      ----

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by **forex View Post
      First i am use local transfer method for withdraw in forum bonus account and if i am use skrill method for withdraw in same account then any problem?
      Hi **Forex! Kindly specify your trading account number.
      Best Regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

17. The Following User Says Thank You to IFX Yvonne For This Useful Post:

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (02-06-2016)

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast