• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Screenshot, DISCUSSION Only) (part 7)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5308.96 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,174 Times in 5,482 Posts

Default Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Screenshot, DISCUSSION Only) (part 7)

Quote Originally Posted by AkuRapopo View Post
      Attachment 56279

thank you instaforex, thank you forum.mt5
      my withdrawal has come to my egopay

see? instaforex always pay, even i have used some big risk, but i am sure if we can handle that risk, maybe from our trading style, it will be no problem, and we will always got our payment

once again, thank you instaforex, thank you forum.mt5

i hope i can grow this bonus account, bigger and bigger

i hope all other members of forum.mt5 can do that too

i can see that there is a lot of consistent earner in this forum

- sasuke
      - bidyut
      - bulastika
      - bao long
      - and others members that always post their payment proofs here
      Mate, unfortunately the quickest time in the future that I can withdraw again perhaps around 3- 4 months in the next year.

Recently I just got my account blocked after 40 + 70 $ double withdrawal.

Of course I have tried to contact them but they said its final.

But I have contacted them and the support and they said, I can join again.

So be careful in your trading and I wish you guys consistent profit.

Link to other threads:
      Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Screenshot, DISCUSSION Only)
      Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Screenshot, DISCUSSION Only) (2)
      Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Screenshot, DISCUSSION Only) (3)
      Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Screenshot, DISCUSSION Only) (4)
      Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Screenshot, DISCUSSION Only) (5)
      Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Screenshot, DISCUSSION Only) (6)
      Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Screenshot, DISCUSSION Only) (8)
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 02-06-2016 at 04:15 PM.

Thanks  

2. Thanks under the first post will be ignored for the purpose of distribution of prizes
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Sad

AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1878.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long View Post
      Mate, unfortunately the quickest time in the future that I can withdraw again perhaps around 3- 4 months in the next year.

Recently I just got my account blocked after 40 + 70 $ double withdrawal.

Of course I have tried to contact them but they said its final.

But I have contacted them and the support and they said, I can join again.

So be careful in your trading and I wish you guys consistent profit.
      i am so sorry too mate, my condolance for you

the same sadness happened to me, just now i make my bonus account margin call
      ok mate, take care of your next account too ok?

i will try to take care my account too

Thanks  

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AkuRapopo For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (11-29-2014)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2024.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

So far all of my 10 trading accounts are active. Its so frustrating if this is going to happen to me. I am just wondering what you guys do that make your account incur getting ban. Me I don't have plans of opening new account anymore. I also decided that this is the last time I will going to post to earn bonus funds. I will only be active in here posting proof of payments from now on. Hope we can really find ways not to get our account banned in here.

Thanks  

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to bulastika for this useful post.

Bao Long (11-29-2014), PhantomTrader79 (11-29-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bulastika View Post
      So far all of my 10 trading accounts are active. Its so frustrating if this is going to happen to me. I am just wondering what you guys do that make your account incur getting ban. Me I don't have plans of opening new account anymore. I also decided that this is the last time I will going to post to earn bonus funds. I will only be active in here posting proof of payments from now on. Hope we can really find ways not to get our account banned in here.
      Perhaps in the previous account I risked too much and got stopped out so they didn't like it.

In the new account... well, I don't feel there was anything wrong there, I traded normally like in the past.

You are one of the few from senior members who hasn't been blocked yet.

If you decide to not to get bonus then you walk out perfectly just like the perfect unbeaten Rocky Marciano with undefeated streak...

Thanks  

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Bao Long for this useful post.

AkuRapopo (11-29-2014), PhantomTrader79 (11-29-2014)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Perhaps in the previous account I risked too much and got stopped out so they didn't like it.

In the new account... well, I don't feel there was anything wrong there, I traded normally like in the past.

You are one of the few from senior members who hasn't been blocked yet.

If you decide to not to get bonus then you walk out perfectly just like the perfect unbeaten Rocky Marciano with undefeated streak...
      I can't help it. I open another account. just now and add it in here. I do hope I will not going to get my account banned. But so far my oldest trading account is more or less 4 years old already and still active and continue making profit. I guess if its work for me its good for me. Beside I still do love to post in here. Just not going to be active as I used to.

Thanks  

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2480.23 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,631 Times in 1,229 Posts

I can't help it. I open another account. just now and add it in here. I do hope I will not going to get my account banned. But so far my oldest trading account is more or less 4 years old already and still active and continue making profit. I guess if its work for me its good for me. Beside I still do love to post in here. Just not going to be active as I used to.
      I am very happy for you Kabayan at least it means that you may be active again in posting for the forum bonus on your new account. Anyway, I saw your recent withdrawal on other thread and you withdrew four consecutive times in one day? So I guess it is really safe have multiple trading accounts and getting profit from all of it.

Thanks  

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by balut View Post
      I am very happy for you Kabayan at least it means that you may be active again in posting for the forum bonus on your new account. Anyway, I saw your recent withdrawal on other thread and you withdrew four consecutive times in one day? So I guess it is really safe have multiple trading accounts and getting profit from all of it.
      Yeah, he proves that its okay because he has been in here for a long time and he's okay even with a lot of accounts.

We can be banned even in just one account and can be okay with 10 accounts.

But why did you call him Kabayan mate ? :d

Some kind of close friend nick or something ?

Thanks  

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by balut View Post
      And I have another multiple request of payments. hehehe.. Yeah its totally allowed. In fact instaforex has multiterminal trading platform and when we login in our trading accounts we can attach multiple trading accounts. Anyway thanks. I do hope to constantly earn 250 to 500 dollars a month right now. So far first day of the month I already have 76 dollars earnings.

Yeah, he proves that its okay because he has been in here for a long time and he's okay even with a lot of accounts.

We can be banned even in just one account and can be okay with 10 accounts.

But why did you call him Kabayan mate ? :d

Some kind of close friend nick or something ?
      Kabayan - means "fellow countryman". its means we are in the same country. Anyway the new account has some problem. My documents did not pass simply because of middle initial issue. Since in ordinary billings we usually don't put middle name name more. Just first name and last name. While in drivers license we need to put our middle name (the family name of my mother).

Thanks  

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bulastika For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (12-02-2014)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,409 Times in 8,219 Posts

And I have another multiple request of payments. hehehe.. Yeah its totally allowed. In fact instaforex has multiterminal trading platform and when we login in our trading accounts we can attach multiple trading accounts. Anyway thanks. I do hope to constantly earn 250 to 500 dollars a month right now. So far first day of the month I already have 76 dollars earnings.

Kabayan - means "fellow countryman". its means we are in the same country. Anyway the new account has some problem. My documents did not pass simply because of middle initial issue. Since in ordinary billings we usually don't put middle name name more. Just first name and last name. While in drivers license we need to put our middle name (the family name of my mother).
      Yeah... document verification is strict.

My document got rejected because of 2 missing letters lols it's a common practice in my country to shorten some long words especially in the address field. My address is long and some words got shortened lols Good thing I had other document to show them

Thanks  

15. Lamboghini
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Stresses

sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5515.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

do you use same name or same ID for all your trading account or you borrow others ID to open a new trading account for collect the bonus post from this forum bro
      "RoAd tO CoNSisTeNt pRofiT"

Thanks  

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast