• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Screenshot, DISCUSSION Only) (part 7)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2024.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sasuke View Post
      do you use same name or same ID for all your trading account or you borrow others ID to open a new trading account for collect the bonus post from this forum bro
      So I guess this is the main reason why so many get banned. Of course I only use my REAL NAME. And I don't see a point or reason why I will going to use other names. Its totally cheating!
      Thanks  

2. Catch Forex
    3. The Following User Says Thank You to bulastika For This Useful Post:

sasuke (12-02-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Stresses

sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5515.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bulastika View Post
      So I guess this is the main reason why so many get banned. Of course I only use my REAL NAME. And I don't see a point or reason why I will going to use other names. Its totally cheating!
      thanks for the information bro, i think your information will help other members in this forum to avoid get banned when use bonus post bro
      "RoAd tO CoNSisTeNt pRofiT"
      Thanks  

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5219.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,186 Times in 5,484 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bulastika View Post
      Yep, some peoples try to do smart maneuver but become boomerang for themselves instead.

There is no restriction on bonus account so no need to use such a trickery.

Even with one account, if anti fraud thinks we cheat then we'll be kicked but if they think we trade normally then they don't care how much bonus accounts that we have.
      Thanks  

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bao Long For This Useful Post:

Tearlost (12-04-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5102.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      400 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,959 Times in 2,334 Posts

Smile Finally...!

Phew!Got my first withdrawal and posted in its usual place

Well,to start with I would like to thank I** & MT5 for this Wonderful opportunity to earn Bonus and Trade with that Bonus

I have been on this Forum for nearly 2 years but started trading only from last Nov

Due to some peculiar situation,my bonus account got blocked and I could trade no more my bonus account

Then Super Mod Toxic went out of the way to help me unblock the Account together with Admin(s) of MT5

I am really thankful for that

I am also thankful to Mods :dzin4aans,azmassi and PhAnToMtRaDeR79 who gave me valuable tips on Trading and Forum rules!

In fact,Mod dzin4aans was kind of Mentor to me

Then I started trading again but I was Inexperienced and traded with higher lots with no Analysis almost with poor risks managements

Needless to say,I ran huge deficits on top of some Bonus/Profits adjustments done to my Account after Unblocking of my account

I also was on/off trading and got busy in some other work

I think I became really serious with the "Real Warrior" Contest and till now continuing

My account was still in -ve and met with many losses,but finally the wheel turned full circle and I finally became profitable and successfully got some withdrawal

What happens from now on remains to be seen till my Bonus Account survives,but I got much valuable lessons Trading off of MT5/I** Combo

Take care with your Trading

Regards

(Trading is tough indeed but doable)
      The Real Money is in 100% Compounding
      Thanks  

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to goodguy333 for this useful post.

AkuRapopo (12-09-2014), Bao Long (12-09-2014), nasimuddin (12-09-2014)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Sad

AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1878.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by goodguy333 View Post
      Phew!Got my first withdrawal and posted in its usual place

Well,to start with I would like to thank I** & MT5 for this Wonderful opportunity to earn Bonus and Trade with that Bonus

I have been on this Forum for nearly 2 years but started trading only from last Nov

Due to some peculiar situation,my bonus account got blocked and I could trade no more my bonus account

Then Super Mod Toxic went out of the way to help me unblock the Account together with Admin(s) of MT5

I am really thankful for that

I am also thankful to Mods :dzin4aans,azmassi and PhAnToMtRaDeR79 who gave me valuable tips on Trading and Forum rules!

In fact,Mod dzin4aans was kind of Mentor to me

Then I started trading again but I was Inexperienced and traded with higher lots with no Analysis almost with poor risks managements

Needless to say,I ran huge deficits on top of some Bonus/Profits adjustments done to my Account after Unblocking of my account

I also was on/off trading and got busy in some other work

I think I became really serious with the "Real Warrior" Contest and till now continuing

My account was still in -ve and met with many losses,but finally the wheel turned full circle and I finally became profitable and successfully got some withdrawal

What happens from now on remains to be seen till my Bonus Account survives,but I got much valuable lessons Trading off of MT5/I** Combo

Take care with your Trading

Regards

(Trading is tough indeed but doable)
      wooow glad to see you mate, i see in the bonus issue or in the other thread that you already meet the disabled problem after receiving 3 months bonus posting am i right? that total is more than $1000???

and you can unblock it, but there is another problem, and you already can make your account become withdrawable again
      for your mate

how about if sometimes you share your trading journal too? i hope i can take some lesson from you
      Thanks  

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to AkuRapopo for this useful post.

Bao Long (12-09-2014), ding dong (12-09-2014), goodguy333 (12-09-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      400 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by AkuRapopo View Post
      wooow glad to see you mate, i see in the bonus issue or in the other thread that you already meet the disabled problem after receiving 3 months bonus posting am i right? that total is more than $1000???

and you can unblock it, but there is another problem, and you already can make your account become withdrawable again
      for your mate

how about if sometimes you share your trading journal too? i hope i can take some lesson from you
      1.Yep there was some Bonus and Profits Adjustments done and my account went into -ve by a huge factor

2.Yep,it was so tiring cuz at last count,I had to make profits in excess of $1000 just to overcome all those -ve losses . It was a question of taking high risks and losing all again or go slow & steady...!

3.Well,regarding Trading Journal,I will look into it,seems a good idea

Thanks again mate & wishing you good trading!

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long View Post
      Mate, unfortunately the quickest time in the future that I can withdraw again perhaps around 3- 4 months in the next year.

Recently I just got my account blocked after 40 + 70 $ double withdrawal.

Of course I have tried to contact them but they said its final.

But I have contacted them and the support and they said, I can join again.

So be careful in your trading and I wish you guys consistent profit.
      Whoa!

What happened mate?

Is this your Bonus account only or with your money mixed too...?!

Regards!
      Thanks  

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to goodguy333 for this useful post.

Bao Long (12-09-2014), ding dong (12-09-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

@ Goodguy, congrats for your withdrawal and I wish you consistent profit with the bonus mate.

That's a pure bonus account.

Before that account I got stopped out and then in that account I continued my averaging strategy with my usual Bollinger Bands strategy.

There's nothing special in the blocked account but perhaps anti fraud didn't like the averaging strategy in long term that I used plus because I got stopped out previously.

I'm starting from zero again after I asked them whether I'm still allowed to join bonus campaign or not.

But perhaps I won't trade for a long time in the future.

I'm busy with my job and I have no enough bonus anymore to trade.
      Thanks  

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to Bao Long for this useful post.

ding dong (12-09-2014), goodguy333 (12-09-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      400 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long View Post
      @ Goodguy, congrats for your withdrawal and I wish you consistent profit with the bonus mate.

That's a pure bonus account.

Before that account I got stopped out and then in that account I continued my averaging strategy with my usual Bollinger Bands strategy.

There's nothing special in the blocked account but perhaps anti fraud didn't like the averaging strategy in long term that I used plus because I got stopped out previously.

I'm starting from zero again after I asked them whether I'm still allowed to join bonus campaign or not.

But perhaps I won't trade for a long time in the future.

I'm busy with my job and I have no enough bonus anymore to trade.
      Thanks for the wish my friend

Uh oh!Well I dunno what strategies are allowed with Bonus Money so we can't say for sure

Oops!Since you are experienced Trader,it won't be much of a problem,but since you are/will be busy with your work,take your own time

Wishing you good tidings mate
      Thanks  

16. The Following User Says Thank You to goodguy333 For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (12-10-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by goodguy333 View Post
      Thanks for the wish my friend

Uh oh!Well I dunno what strategies are allowed with Bonus Money so we can't say for sure

Oops!Since you are experienced Trader,it won't be much of a problem,but since you are/will be busy with your work,take your own time

Wishing you good tidings mate
      Yep, I'm still considered lucky in here because in the past I have withdrawn some of the profits.

I know that its time for me to invest my own money.

In the future, I'll trade carefully with bonus money but I focus on experiment and learn things really seriously and prepare for the real serious investment by real money if I have the skill and balance.
      Thanks  

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to Bao Long for this useful post.

goodguy333 (12-13-2014), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (12-14-2014)

19. <a href=""> </a>
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2024.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Its best if we invest back 1/3rd of the profit we are making. Cashout the rest of the profit then invest back 1/3 of your profit. In this way you are building your trading accounts. That's what I do. I always try to make sure that I can earn more each month and I am trying to build my trading accounts as well. I cashout few and keep on trading hoping that I can reach 10,000 dollars trading capital in just one trading account.
      Thanks  

21. The following 2 users say Thank You to bulastika for this useful post.

goodguy333 (12-14-2014), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (12-14-2014)

Closed Thread
    Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast