• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Screenshot, DISCUSSION Only) (part 7)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5102.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      400 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,981 Times in 2,347 Posts

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by bulastika View Post
      Its best if we invest back 1/3rd of the profit we are making. Cashout the rest of the profit then invest back 1/3 of your profit. In this way you are building your trading accounts. That's what I do. I always try to make sure that I can earn more each month and I am trying to build my trading accounts as well. I cashout few and keep on trading hoping that I can reach 10,000 dollars trading capital in just one trading account.
      Yep Part Compounding is a good idea

It keeps the money constantly circulating,both as withdrawals and growth of account

A bigger account also gives more leverage(not the forex term) & freedom to implement our strategies,but with some riders like having good trade set up

With meticulous planning & implementation,there is no reason why we can't earn over a period of time

Methinks,it is the urge to have profits soon(greed) or to meet urgent needs,etc that makes us take all sorts of shortcuts which mostly leads to only loss,partially or fully

Well!
      The Real Money is in 100% Compounding
      Thanks  

2. <a href="">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1389.92 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,925 Times in 2,014 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by goodguy333 View Post
      Yep Part Compounding is a good idea

It keeps the money constantly circulating,both as withdrawals and growth of account

A bigger account also gives more leverage(not the forex term) & freedom to implement our strategies,but with some riders like having good trade set up

With meticulous planning & implementation,there is no reason why we can't earn over a period of time

Methinks,it is the urge to have profits soon(greed) or to meet urgent needs,etc that makes us take all sorts of shortcuts which mostly leads to only loss,partially or fully

Well!
      hm, needs urgent ........
      This may be a factor to take a big risk.
      some of the things that affect the way you say is the reality of events in life, mate.
      to the compound indeed could be the thing for a quick gain,
      Thanks  

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2024.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I'm happy that all except one is accepted and get paid. The other one is denied because of wrong account number. But how can I be wrong when I request payments via neteller and using my email address. So in short it not a wrong number since I use email. But I just request payments again and I got paid just within 5 minutes of my request of payments. Anyway I post my proof of payments in proof of payments section.
      Thanks  

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2024.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Its end of the month again and I request payments for the month of january 1. But I guess I will get paid this coming monday so its still December but I will record it as for my january 1 earning already. The total value is 127 dollars. I do hope I can earn the same amount this coming January 15 also. So far so good that I am earning very well in here.
      Thanks  

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Sad

AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1878.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bulastika View Post
      Its end of the month again and I request payments for the month of january 1. But I guess I will get paid this coming monday so its still December but I will record it as for my january 1 earning already. The total value is 127 dollars. I do hope I can earn the same amount this coming January 15 also. So far so good that I am earning very well in here.
      wooow glad to see your profit and withdrawal bulastika, i hope you can share your experience in this forum, please create the thread that explain somehting in your mind about how to trade properly,
      i am sure many members here are waiting for that too
      Thanks  

7. The Following User Says Thank You to AkuRapopo For This Useful Post:

bulastika (12-28-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5308.96 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,238 Times in 5,506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AkuRapopo View Post
      wooow glad to see your profit and withdrawal bulastika, i hope you can share your experience in this forum, please create the thread that explain somehting in your mind about how to trade properly,
      i am sure many members here are waiting for that too
      Yeah, its good that you two are two good examples of members in here that can make profit consistently and withdraw them regularly on bonus accounts without problem.

I think as long as we use the bonus unfairly, they won't block us.

So its better be careful than sorry.

I know we want or wish that as long as we follow the rules, we'll be fine, but its just not enough.

Careful usage of bonus accounts must be added otherwise we'll be disappointed later on.
      Thanks  

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bao Long For This Useful Post:

AkuRapopo (12-27-2014)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Sad

AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long View Post
      Yeah, its good that you two are two good examples of members in here that can make profit consistently and withdraw them regularly on bonus accounts without problem.

I think as long as we use the bonus unfairly, they won't block us.

So its better be careful than sorry.

I know we want or wish that as long as we follow the rules, we'll be fine, but its just not enough.

Careful usage of bonus accounts must be added otherwise we'll be disappointed later on.
      but i still can't become consistent big bro bao long , i hope bulastika will help me to go out from this nightmare by creating the thread that will guide newbie like me to the right way to the consistent trader,
      Thanks  

11. The Following User Says Thank You to AkuRapopo For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (12-27-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

but i still can't become consistent big bro bao long , i hope bulastika will help me to go out from this nightmare by creating the thread that will guide newbie like me to the right way to the consistent trader,
      Yeah, trading is all about discipline mate.

Most strategies perhaps work as long as its accompanied with good money management and discipline.

Its just hard for me to be discipline in here, not sure why...

That's why I'm thinking about using EA although I still control the EA and not just let it does anything it wants.
      Thanks  

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bao Long For This Useful Post:

AkuRapopo (12-27-2014)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Sad

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long View Post
      Yeah, trading is all about discipline mate.

Most strategies perhaps work as long as its accompanied with good money management and discipline.

Its just hard for me to be discipline in here, not sure why...

That's why I'm thinking about using EA although I still control the EA and not just let it does anything it wants.
      hehe the feeling of needs money will take everything from us, maybe we have to force it,
      but i don't think use some kind of EA will work bro, honestly i don't trust any EA, but if your EA is working well, hehe i am ready to test it too
      Thanks  

15. The Following User Says Thank You to AkuRapopo For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (12-27-2014)

16. FB
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

hehe the feeling of needs money will take everything from us, maybe we have to force it,
      but i don't think use some kind of EA will work bro, honestly i don't trust any EA, but if your EA is working well, hehe i am ready to test it too
      EA works even better than humans as long as we get rid of the thinking that trade with EA means leave it all to EA like a lot of peoples think.

EA can be like a ruler, its very useful to make a straight lines that humans can't do alone.

But the ruler itself is pretty useless without the humans who draw the lines.

EA has mechanical discipline that traders need.

As long as traders control the EA and know the right time to put it on or off and change the parameter, they can really enjoy trading well.
      Thanks  

Closed Thread
    Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast