Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Results 1 to 10 of 17

    Thread: InstaForex trading account from 2012 and earning $2842 from bonus

    1. #1
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine
       
      Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Location
      In the Forex land
      Posts
      14,715
      Accumulated bonus
      3551.22 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      2,039
      Thanked 3,575 Times in 1,092 Posts

      Default InstaForex trading account from 2012 and earning $2842 from bonus

      The main aim to make this thread is to show that why Instaforex is number one Forex broker in the World .Me a member in this forum from the year 2011 but me became more active in the year 2012 October month.Its been now more than three years that me working actively in this Forum and not changed my trading account till date .

      Many times i heard from many members that their bonus trading account been blocked and again they are making new trading accounts and attaching .If we are aware and work as a decent member i feel we will not face such problem in our whole life because Instaforex is helping us to make some extra money and there is no question of blocking accounts simply without any kind of reason .

      HOW WE CAN AVOID GETTING BAN FROM THE FORUM ?

      * First we have to post informative posts only with the required posting words count.

      * We shouldn't chase posting always .

      * cheating is strictly prohibited .

      * Follow all the rules and regulations of the Forum

      HOW WE CAN AVOID GETTING BAN FROM THE TRADING ACCOUNT ?

      * I have seen many times that traders think that these are bonus amounts and thus they just trade without any money management in high lot size which should be avoided.

      * During news they open and when they see positive result they just close that instantly .Traders should keep open a trader order for some standard time .

      If we can trade with proper rules and regulations its sure that our trading account will not be blocked forever .

      MY BONUS AND EARNING STORY

      I made my bonus journey in this specific trading account in 10/2012 and got my first bonus here on 11/2012 and till date me getting my bonuses in regular basis without any problem .




      My statistics - Bonus 2919$ ,got withdrawn 2842$


      Last month i have withdrawn 436$ without any problem at all .


      NOTE - A very important thing is that we should work by respecting all the members and the Moderators , Super Moderators,Admin and above all the Instaforex Broker for whom today we are earning a good amount without any investment .

      Instaforex is very much reliable and trusted broker and for that till date its going with sky high attitude .Don't hesitate to invest real money also here ,i feel as the broker is giving us something ,me whenever i decide to invest in real trading ,i always prefer Instaforex only .

    2. Forex Game
    3. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

      Aviz (01-04-2017), azmassi (03-08-2016), Bao Long (05-05-2017), bidyut (03-08-2016), D'mastermind (03-06-2017), dzin4aans (03-08-2016), goodguy333 (06-30-2016), moneygrows (03-08-2016), Mummyz (08-19-2017), Nicat Veli (03-05-2017), NikitaBelle (02-07-2016), nkhan2810 (03-10-2016), Omar Sayeed (01-11-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (02-06-2016), Soldier (03-05-2017)

    4. #2
      Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine
       
      PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79's Avatar
      Location
      forum.mt5.com
      Posts
      15,697
      Thanks
      31,691
      Thanked 26,811 Times in 6,950 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Kalex View Post
      The main aim to make this thread is to show that why Instaforex is number one Forex broker in the World .Me a member in this forum from the year 2011 but me became more active in the year 2012 October month.Its been now more than three years that me working actively in this Forum and not changed my trading account till date .

      Many times i heard from many members that their bonus trading account been blocked and again they are making new trading accounts and attaching .If we are aware and work as a decent member i feel we will not face such problem in our whole life because Instaforex is helping us to make some extra money and there is no question of blocking accounts simply without any kind of reason .

      HOW WE CAN AVOID GETTING BAN FROM THE FORUM ?

      * First we have to post informative posts only with the required posting words count.

      * We shouldn't chase posting always .

      * cheating is strictly prohibited .

      * Follow all the rules and regulations of the Forum

      HOW WE CAN AVOID GETTING BAN FROM THE TRADING ACCOUNT ?

      * I have seen many times that traders think that these are bonus amounts and thus they just trade without any money management in high lot size which should be avoided.

      * During news they open and when they see positive result they just close that instantly .Traders should keep open a trader order for some standard time .

      If we can trade with proper rules and regulations its sure that our trading account will not be blocked forever .

      MY BONUS AND EARNING STORY

      I made my bonus journey in this specific trading account in 10/2012 and got my first bonus here on 11/2012 and till date me getting my bonuses in regular basis without any problem .




      My statistics - Bonus 2919$ ,got withdrawn 2842$


      Last month i have withdrawn 436$ without any problem at all .


      NOTE - A very important thing is that we should work by respecting all the members and the Moderators , Super Moderators,Admin and above all the Instaforex Broker for whom today we are earning a good amount without any investment .

      Instaforex is very much reliable and trusted broker and for that till date its going with sky high attitude .Don't hesitate to invest real money also here ,i feel as the broker is giving us something ,me whenever i decide to invest in real trading ,i always prefer Instaforex only .
      Wow... awesome thread matey!!! Seriously!!!

      This could be an all time best thread in our forum because this testimony would definitely be an anchor and motivator for our members and especially new traders!

      I gotta say it again... AWESOME!!!

      I made your thread a sticky. Hope you like it

    5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PhAnToMtRaDeR79 For This Useful Post:

      azmassi (04-12-2016), goodguy333 (06-30-2016), Kalex (02-06-2016), NikitaBelle (02-07-2016)

    6. #3
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine
       
      Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Location
      In the Forex land
      Posts
      14,715
      Accumulated bonus
      3551.22 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      2,039
      Thanked 3,575 Times in 1,092 Posts

      Default

      ohh my God ,really i am so honored ..thanks a lot to you so much to make my thread sticky ..frankly i love instaforex and this mt5 forum from my heart and also you people a lot

    7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

      azmassi (04-12-2016), goodguy333 (06-30-2016), NikitaBelle (03-08-2016), nkhan2810 (03-10-2016), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (02-06-2016)

    8. #4
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful
       
      adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Posts
      15,360
      Accumulated bonus
      3277.12 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      1,900
      Thanked 3,059 Times in 1,160 Posts

      Default

      This is a wonderful testimony and u am sure it will motivate other members of this forum to do more because stories like these will have a positive impact on the way some members see this forum and their perspective about the forex market will change from the story you just shared nice job!

    9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to adewale For This Useful Post:

      azmassi (04-12-2016), goodguy333 (06-30-2016), Kalex (03-10-2016), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (04-12-2016)

    10. #5
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful
       
      nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
      Location
      2102 2603 1612
      Posts
      7,933
      Accumulated bonus
      1288.95 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      2,148
      Thanked 4,587 Times in 1,518 Posts

      Default

      It is really wonderful thread. It can motivate anybody. No matter we are making loss regularly in trading. But really we can come good as like you. I am really motivated from your earning. Just love it. Good wishes for your future trades and make a lot of profit.

    11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

      azmassi (04-12-2016), goodguy333 (06-30-2016), Kalex (03-10-2016), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (04-12-2016)

    12. #6
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Fine
       
      Price Action Trader is a splendid one to behold Price Action Trader is a splendid one to behold Price Action Trader is a splendid one to behold Price Action Trader is a splendid one to behold Price Action Trader is a splendid one to behold Price Action Trader is a splendid one to behold Price Action Trader's Avatar
      Location
      Dhaka, Bangladesh
      Posts
      1,021
      Accumulated bonus
      143.00 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      405
      Thanked 677 Times in 281 Posts

      Default

      okay, this is great and congrats for your success. but I am curious to know your trading system. If this possible please share your trading system and give us the opportunity to develop our trading skill.

      However you can keep your methodology secret and share your system only.

    13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Price Action Trader For This Useful Post:

      azmassi (04-12-2016), goodguy333 (06-30-2016), Kalex (03-25-2016), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (04-12-2016)

    14. #7
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful
       
      bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Posts
      5,815
      Accumulated bonus
      702.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      1,833
      Thanked 2,827 Times in 1,384 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Kalex View Post
      The main aim to make this thread is to show that why Instaforex is number one Forex broker in the World .Me a member in this forum from the year 2011 but me became more active in the year 2012 October month.Its been now more than three years that me working actively in this Forum and not changed my trading account till date .

      Many times i heard from many members that their bonus trading account been blocked and again they are making new trading accounts and attaching .If we are aware and work as a decent member i feel we will not face such problem in our whole life because Instaforex is helping us to make some extra money and there is no question of blocking accounts simply without any kind of reason .

      HOW WE CAN AVOID GETTING BAN FROM THE FORUM ?

      * First we have to post informative posts only with the required posting words count.

      * We shouldn't chase posting always .

      * cheating is strictly prohibited .

      * Follow all the rules and regulations of the Forum

      HOW WE CAN AVOID GETTING BAN FROM THE TRADING ACCOUNT ?

      * I have seen many times that traders think that these are bonus amounts and thus they just trade without any money management in high lot size which should be avoided.

      * During news they open and when they see positive result they just close that instantly .Traders should keep open a trader order for some standard time .

      If we can trade with proper rules and regulations its sure that our trading account will not be blocked forever .

      MY BONUS AND EARNING STORY

      I made my bonus journey in this specific trading account in 10/2012 and got my first bonus here on 11/2012 and till date me getting my bonuses in regular basis without any problem .




      My statistics - Bonus 2919$ ,got withdrawn 2842$


      Last month i have withdrawn 436$ without any problem at all .


      NOTE - A very important thing is that we should work by respecting all the members and the Moderators , Super Moderators,Admin and above all the Instaforex Broker for whom today we are earning a good amount without any investment .

      Instaforex is very much reliable and trusted broker and for that till date its going with sky high attitude .Don't hesitate to invest real money also here ,i feel as the broker is giving us something ,me whenever i decide to invest in real trading ,i always prefer Instaforex only .
      Really great testimonial. kalex bro, I know you from such longtime but its great to see you are so consistent with your account. Even, we are generally facing stopout in our attached account and need attached another account for receiving bonus after every two months but you are creating an example for us to follow as well as learn your trading style too.
      Keep learning to reach the success

      Visit the learning blog

    15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bigearners For This Useful Post:

      azmassi (04-12-2016), goodguy333 (06-30-2016), Kalex (03-25-2016), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (04-12-2016)

    16. #8
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine
       
      Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Location
      In the Forex land
      Posts
      14,715
      Accumulated bonus
      3551.22 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      2,039
      Thanked 3,575 Times in 1,092 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Price Action Trader View Post
      okay, this is great and congrats for your success. but I am curious to know your trading system. If this possible please share your trading system and give us the opportunity to develop our trading skill.

      However you can keep your methodology secret and share your system only.
      No much secret bro ,i generally use the moving average with candlestick patterns and yes we have to stick with our primary strategy and shouldn't keep on adding more Lot size unnecessarily .

      ---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------

      Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
      Really great testimonial. kalex bro, I know you from such longtime but its great to see you are so consistent with your account. Even, we are generally facing stopout in our attached account and need attached another account for receiving bonus after every two months but you are creating an example for us to follow as well as learn your trading style too.
      Whats the use bro to change trading account after two months ,better we can trade in cool mind with proper Lot size usage ,any How thanks for such appreciation ,nice to see you in this Forum after a long time.

    17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

      azmassi (04-12-2016), D'mastermind (03-06-2017), goodguy333 (06-30-2016), NikitaBelle (03-25-2016), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (04-12-2016), Price Action Trader (03-26-2016)

    18. #9
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful
       
      bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Posts
      5,815
      Accumulated bonus
      702.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      1,833
      Thanked 2,827 Times in 1,384 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Kalex View Post
      No much secret bro ,i generally use the moving average with candlestick patterns and yes we have to stick with our primary strategy and shouldn't keep on adding more Lot size unnecessarily .

      ---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------



      Whats the use bro to change trading account after two months ,better we can trade in cool mind with proper Lot size usage ,any How thanks for such appreciation ,nice to see you in this Forum after a long time.
      Thanks bro, you are right and every trader must think like you will definitely makes him much better trader with great profit long lasting. Even, mostly trader are hurry to make quick profit by high lot size as they loss their hard earn posting bonus and regret at last but you definitely has great amount of patience as your account survive so long from last 4 years with posting bonus.
      Keep learning to reach the success

      Visit the learning blog

    19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bigearners For This Useful Post:

      azmassi (04-12-2016), goodguy333 (06-30-2016), Kalex (04-13-2016), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (04-12-2016)

    20. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
    21. #10
      Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine
       
      PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79's Avatar
      Location
      forum.mt5.com
      Posts
      15,697
      Thanks
      31,691
      Thanked 26,811 Times in 6,950 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Kalex View Post
      ohh my God ,really i am so honored ..thanks a lot to you so much to make my thread sticky ..frankly i love instaforex and this mt5 forum from my heart and also you people a lot
      Hah... sorry for the awfully late reply but... you are a living proof that people can make money in forex through our forum and your thread will definitely inspire so many people from today and in the future also.

    22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PhAnToMtRaDeR79 For This Useful Post:

      azmassi (04-12-2016), goodguy333 (06-30-2016), Kalex (04-13-2016)

    Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts