• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 23 of 145 FirstFirst ... 18 21 22 23 24 25 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily targets could lead you to more loses!

Banned
      I am:
      ----

rich is an unknown quantity at this point rich's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

ya you are right. in this case daily target would not only lead you disaster but also lead you more profit. in my opinion if you are getting profit and you are saying that at that point the market will no go further then just close yours position at that time as some thing is better than nothing..

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

rich is an unknown quantity at this point rich's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For filling up the daily target, everyone has a strategy and planing. if the strategy does work at all for the specific day, good and experience trader do not trade for the day, but if you are aggressive to fill up your target it may occur you losses.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

dedo is on a distinguished road dedo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      289.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by meldsilvers View Post
      It's ok having a daily trades but you must be careful. If you have unrealistic target, it will give bad effect for your trading, such as : over trading and greedy. You need to avoid making unrealistic target.
      that is right and i think you have to reduce your targets as possible because this will reduce the stresses on you during trading .

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cool

khali will become famous soon enough khali will become famous soon enough khali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      38.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

my daily target is 50 pip from many pairs ,, i can have 20 pip from eurusd and 30 from other pair
      it's not necessary to get it from one pair ,, don't put invest your money in just one pair
      good luck

Banned
      I am:
      Inspired

sfc79 is on a distinguished road sfc79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      265.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i've never targeting daily, for me profit could varies each day, sometimes i even don't make profit at all. but that's okay for me. i can find another chance to create the profit. my target is monthly result. at least i would target 20-30% of my initial deposit.

I am:
      Mellow

Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,906 Times in 2,809 Posts

Another thing i have noted when it comes to daily targets is that sometimes they do not work simply because the market offers us no opportunity to trade based on our trading plan. When the markets are hardly moving because they are waiting for a major speech perhaps by the fed, this are the days i should stay out and will have no trade. May be a target per trade could be better.
      If you can kneel before God then you can stand before any man!

"I fear not the man who has practice 10,000 kicks once, but i fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times"- Bruce Lee

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Sleepy

phoenix will become famous soon enough phoenix's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      95.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

having daily targets is part of goal setting.
      but you will realize that there are times when daily targets are not met.

another thing, targets should be in harmony with your trading strategy. not every strategy target daily pips.
      Success = Failure x 1000. Do you still want success?

I am:
      Fine

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,463 Times in 4,188 Posts

i sincerely believe that everything can be arranged according to the trader's preferences.
      but the important thing is he must match them all.
      if he wants to make big daily target then he must design his trading method in a way that will accommodate this.

in short, don't collect a car components if you want to build an airplane.
      if you want to achieve a big target then you must also use aggressive trading method that is already tested.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

fxsam is on a distinguished road fxsam's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      782.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I don't think that trading with daily target will ever cause loss. For me this is a strategy to reduce loss . The only way it can lead to loss is when the trader wants to target too much pips daily. Then it is not the target that caused the loss, but it is greed.

11. Catch Forex
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

ashvini has a spectacular aura about ashvini has a spectacular aura about ashvini's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      203.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Very much true, setting daily targets will exert pressure on our mind and ultimately we will be forced to take reckless decisions just to reach the target and there would be no proper justification for the actions taken by us. Thus having monthly target is way far better, and with calm mind our performance will increase to a greater extent.

Reply to Thread
    Page 23 of 145 FirstFirst ... 18 21 22 23 24 25 28 ... LastLast