• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 22 of 145 FirstFirst ... 17 20 21 22 23 24 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily targets could lead you to more loses!

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

habit is on a distinguished road habit's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1065.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

with $1000 capital in strandad acct trading, getting $10 profit everyday is very reasonable and achievable. small daily target makes us less pressure in market.
      Quote Originally Posted by tiffany View Post
      It includes a fairly large amount to me, even thought to use a $ 10 target is difficult enough, but if you use a capital amount of $ 1000 I think it is reasonable

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

pkdoo7 will become famous soon enough pkdoo7's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      985.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

who know how many pips he/she will make in profit daily , if i set any target then it would be only extra burden for trading plan , because their is lots of potential for gaining profit same as losing money so if i limit my target in 20-30 pips may be i will earn more or can not achieve such target so i don't like to take this point seriously into my recognition and like to trade in free mental attitude without abide by any daily profit target .

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cool

khaled mohamed desouky is on a distinguished road khaled mohamed desouky's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      360.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

why do i need to lead my self to losing every day without any take profit, if it like that no need to trading in forex when i lose every day, so when you trade every day you must se one or two strategy that can earn you and take profit every day or every tow days,

Banned
      I am:
      ----

slandrath is on a distinguished road slandrath's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      100.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I do have a daily target of about 0.5% of the capital.
      but if my analysis is not possible to get a target, I did not force myself to pursue that goal, there is still another day

Banned
      I am:
      Cheerful

chidi has a spectacular aura about chidi has a spectacular aura about chidi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1525.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ideofx View Post
      Correct me if I am wrong, but setting a daily target (let's say 25 pips per day) will lead to disaster. It will limit your possibilities and cause you to over trade to reach the desired amount of pips.

For example, you have made 8 pips and the market doesn't show good trades. But you are so tempted to make that last 2 pips that you greedily search for opportunities. This usually leads to bad trades.
      Sometimes we forex traders can make more trading mistakes just because we traders want to make sure that we have a given number of pips per day. This leads to more losses through over trading.

I am:
      Busy

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,617 Times in 1,505 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Quote Originally Posted by new10lover View Post
      About a week and I'm I trade with small daily plan and my goal every day $ 20 out of the capital of $ 1000 and have already found that the daily plan lead me more loses as in some days, i did not get the goal and I feel terrible press
      Oh...am so sorry about that. I think it's not that hard to earn a daily target profits of $20 and you got a good amount of capital too. My advice is that not all market conditions are the same so if you think today...you can't understand the market then don't trade.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

raju is an unknown quantity at this point raju's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      48.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

if we trade but without knowing market condition and we trade like 100 pips but if the market's position is negative movement then obviously this target could lead us to see more loses

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Lonely

meldsilvers is an unknown quantity at this point meldsilvers's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      131.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It's ok having a daily trades but you must be careful. If you have unrealistic target, it will give bad effect for your trading, such as : over trading and greedy. You need to avoid making unrealistic target.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

goldeneyes is a jewel in the rough goldeneyes is a jewel in the rough goldeneyes is a jewel in the rough goldeneyes is a jewel in the rough goldeneyes's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1800.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think daily target can lead us to not over trading as well. I think every movement or action that we take its will have positive and negative side effect. only we need to focus on positive side.
      Need more than 1 minutes to reply a post, Need only 3 second to click "Thanks" if you think it's useful.
      My Twitter

10. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cool

gallantyukie has a spectacular aura about gallantyukie has a spectacular aura about gallantyukie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1118.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I don't agree with you..
      Set Daily Target with Reasonable Target and you can effort to Achieve it, such as 10 Pips..
      If you think 20 Pips is easy then Set it to 20, but if you think 20 Pips is not Possible for you, then
      set it to 10 Pips, if you still can't do that than set it to 5 Pips.. 5 X 20 Days Trading = 100 Pips/Month..
      1 Pips is 1% of your account and you risk only 5% of your account and you can get 100% Growth of your account
      in 1 Month.. you can be discipline with Daily Target and surely Prevent you From Greed..
      "Forex has no Brain, Use Yours"

Reply to Thread
    Page 22 of 145 FirstFirst ... 17 20 21 22 23 24 27 ... LastLast