Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dear friends,?articipate in our Best Answers Contest! Prize fund is 5000$ (current average price of ONE post is 5$ of fully withdrawable monies)

Congratulations to the winner of the Best Answers Contest! who have received about $ 708 of fully withdrawable monies!

Invite your friends Best Answers Contest! Prize fund is fully withdrawable 5000$

• Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 20 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Thread: The King/Queen Of Accuracy Contest 2016: Rules

Adminus Sapiens
      I am:
      Cheeky

MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,523 Times in 977 Posts

Default The King/Queen Of Accuracy Contest 2016: Rules

Contest Regulations for The King/Queen Of Accuracy 2016!

1. The contest is held between 22.02.2016 00.00 (GMT+2) - 07.03.2016 23.59 (GMT+2).

2. To become a Participant, a member must make a post in contest thread stating "I want to Participate" as early as possible. Registration will close on 21.02.2016 23.59 (GMT+2).

3. Any member of MT5 Forum who joined on or before 1st of December 2015 can take part in the contest. Those who join the forum after 1st December 2015 can't participate in this trading contest. Those who joined after 1st December 2015 can also participate in this trading contest but they will not be eligible to receive any prize and will not affect the final ranking of this contest.

4. The goal of this contest is to get as much profit as possible but must do it accurately and with less loss.

5. The Participant must open a demo account with InstaForex Company via this Special Form. The parameters for this contest account (USD 10,000 balance and 1:50 leverage) are set automatically. In the process of registration you must use your forum username (user ID) in the account holder field to make it easier to recognize and evaluate. The Participant should keep the account password safe as it cannot be restored if lost.

6. No advisors are allowed to be employed on the contest account and option trading isn't allowed.

7. Working on the contest account should comply with the rules set by InstaForex Company for servicing real accounts.

8. Each participant will have only one chance. If he/she blows his contest account, there won't be a second attempt.

9. The Participant opens his/her own contest thread in The King/Queen Of Accuracy Contest 2016 section specifying his/her account number and a precise short description of the strategy. For example, "XXXXXX - Trade midterm all currency pairs using Fibonacci", where XXXXXX is the trader's account number. The publication of the investor-password is must.

10. The Participant must explain the actions taken during the contest period such as the open or close (partially close as well or stop loss
      and take profit in the thread that he/she created (see point 10) also what triggered the decision to open or close a deal. The description is to contain the number of a certain trade or order. The format is as follows:

Trade Details:

Trade No. : 1
      Order No. : 845065643
      Order Type: Sell Stop
      Open Price: 1.4050
      Stop Loss: N/A
      Take Profit: 1.3000

Volume: 3 lot

Reason For Open:

I found the pair is losing bull power and probably retrace few hundred pips found in daily chart and H4 chart. Strong resistance was there around 1.4175. So first up I placed a pending order. The red arrow pointed right side shows the open time and price.

Reason For Close:

Close Price: 1.4100

I found the price was moving high and as I decided to open some spot order better to close it.

Trade Result:

Profit/Loss: Trade was deleted so no profit or loss.

11. The Participant should mention the indicators that will be used during the contest period. Also he must mention the indicators’ link in Indicators Section of MT5 Forum. To search the thread on your indicator in Indicators section, you can use This thread. If the participant is to use such an indicator which doesn't have a thread on our forum, he must create a thread on in Indicators Section of MT5 Forum.

12. The Participant must close at least 10 trades with a total value of 10 lots during the contest period.

13. Every trade must be closed by the time the contest end. In case a position is open, the Participant’s score will be the value shown in "Equity" parameter. If a Participant doesn't open any trade during the contest, he won't be considered as a valid participant.

14. Here’s how the winners will be selected:

14.1 Only those with at least 20% profit will qualify as winner’s candidate.

14.2 The winners will be based on (in order of importance) the Profit Factor and Hit Rate.

14.3 There will be one record breaker prize. This prize will be given to anyone who can beat Hera Wati's score of $2,311,319.23 at the end of the contest. If no one manages to surpass it, no one will get this prize.

15. The total prize pool is $1050 with the following distribution:

1st prize $300
      2nd prize $250
      3rd prize $200
      4th prize $150
      5th prize $50
      6th – 10th (participation) prize $25

The record breaker's prize is $500.

The prize is unavailable for withdrawal and it can only be used as extra trading balance in your bonus account that you attached in your forum profile. All profit resulted from your trading is available for withdrawal without restrictions.

16. Anti-Fraud policy.

16.1. The administrators of the contest warn that non-trading methods of competition leading to the guaranteed prize are prohibited; in particular, the confederacy of the Participants with a target of registering numerous accounts and opening differently directed deals on the same instrument. For such actions the Participants will be disqualified.

16.2. InstaForex Company has a right to ask the administrators of the contest to consider the issue of the Participant's disqualification in case of revealing scam electronic advisors, using the faults of the Company's software support with an aim to get the guaranteed profit by the Participant.

16.3. For the actions which contradict the rules of the contest the Participants will be disqualified.

17. The administration takes decision at its discretion in relation to the situations that are not covered by the present Regulation.

18. MT5 Forex Forum and InstaForex have the right to publish the complete trading strategy and full trading statement of the winners in any way most fitting to MT5 Forex Forum and InstaForex.

Monitoring link:
      http://www.mt5.com/monitoring/king_contest/

Winners announcement:
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post11859745
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 03-09-2016 at 05:02 AM. Reason: Adding Queen in the title. Adding additional rule for non-prize contestants. Adding monitoring link. Added record breaker's p

Thanks  

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1297.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,677 Times in 1,553 Posts

Winners are being checked. Result will be announced soon.

There are some very sick Profit Factor and Hit Rate achieved by some candidates lols

Stay tuned!
      I went through some mathematics for Hit Rate and Profit Factor. Really found interesting information.

Contest result is being finalized...
      Really! Then we might see the results by today! If so, it will be the fastest ever in the history of forum.

Thanks  

3. The following 4 users say Thank You to nkhan2810 for this useful post.

bidyut (03-10-2016), dzin4aans (03-08-2016), NikitaBelle (03-08-2016), PhantomTrader79 (03-08-2016)

4. Dragon
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cool

angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3271.75 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      74 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Actually I don't like to admit the importance of luck factor in this type of contest, but we all have testified that it is true. Unfortunately in my personal case luck decided to put me back despite my consistency in this contest (I remained among the first six places 8 out of 10 days, Monday I was a provisional leader and finished the first week #3).

Yesterday I was totally convinced about my accuracy, and decided to put all my available margin in the same direction. I was decided to achieve not only a prize, I really thought I deserved the first places.

When I opened my last trades, I watched excited the rapid growth of my equity...8500... 9000... 10000... 11000... 11500...

Unexpectedly, a sudden market move led my account again to 8500 and market closed.

When the correction came and my positions touched the TP level, it was too late, no matter my $15000 and a perfect accuracy.

Actually I don't like when luck beats consistency, but these are the rules of the game. I did everything possible to win, and even I tried to maintain a good thread, well informed and sharing valuable information behind every trading decision, but it was not enough.

Congratulations to the winners, and I hope to see you to the next.

Thanks  

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to angaper for this useful post.

bidyut (03-10-2016), NikitaBelle (03-09-2016), PhantomTrader79 (03-09-2016)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10905.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,027 Times in 7,461 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angaper View Post
      Actually I don't like to admit the importance of luck factor in this type of contest, but we all have testified that it is true. Unfortunately in my personal case luck decided to put me back despite my consistency in this contest (I remained among the first six places 8 out of 10 days, Monday I was a provisional leader and finished the first week #3).

Yesterday I was totally convinced about my accuracy, and decided to put all my available margin in the same direction. I was decided to achieve not only a prize, I really thought I deserved the first places.

When I opened my last trades, I watched excited the rapid growth of my equity...8500... 9000... 10000... 11000... 11500...

Unexpectedly, a sudden market move led my account again to 8500 and market closed.

When the correction came and my positions touched the TP level, it was too late, no matter my $15000 and a perfect accuracy.

Actually I don't like when luck beats consistency, but these are the rules of the game. I did everything possible to win, and even I tried to maintain a good thread, well informed and sharing valuable information behind every trading decision, but it was not enough.

Congratulations to the winners, and I hope to see you to the next.
      Thanks for sharing to us your last minute happenings in your contest account angaper, what you been through is like riding a roller coaster ride that all of us has also experienced. Majority of the participants made many mistakes during this contest, some get out of their mistakes alive and some has not recovered at all until the contest ends, well, what can I say, you did a very good job and also the rest of the pack, fighting 'till the end and that is already pretty impressive! This is a contest and the result is always unexpected and very surprising in the end, anyways, am sure in the next contest you will definitely win. You are a good trader and am sure you wont have any difficulty winning next time. Thanks for joining the contest. See you in the next contest angaper. Take care!
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Thanks  

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

bidyut (03-10-2016), PhantomTrader79 (03-09-2016)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,034 Times in 8,464 Posts

The winners of The King/Queen Of Accuracy Contest 2016

1st nkhan2810 - 67037068 - cojxde82 - $20,134.86 PF: ??? HR: 100%
      Thread: http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...rything-Simple.

2nd NikitaBelle - 67038962 - xkckfl43 - $14,123.10 PF: 47.02 HR: 94.44%
      Thread: http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...gZag-indicator

3rd mlodylolo - 67041551 - ibomeu69 - $13,000.84 PF: 8.33 HR: 81.82%
      Thread: http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...rend-following

4th muhsin - 67041089 - uidluk34 - $15,572.48 PF: 3.01 HR: 91.67%
      Thread: http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...-in-major-pair

5th t33300 - 67042771  - akfjtl54  - $16,197.15 PF: 1.88 HR: 66%
      Thread: http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...-123-4-5-mixer

6th systematic** - 67041158 - avjsci95 - $12,252.59 PF: 1.61 HR: 61.11%
      Thread: http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...ews-Straddling

7th Hala-Madrid - 67037872 - emgvki96 - $12,010.88 PF: 1.25 HR: 61.54%
      Thread: http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...ll-major-pairs

CONGRATS to the winners!
      It was a great trading contest with great performance.
      There will be more trading contests throughout the year so just wait for the announcement.

Thanks  

10. The following 16 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Aviz (03-09-2016), azmassi (03-09-2016), bidyut (03-10-2016), dzin4aans (03-09-2016), goodguy333 (04-04-2016), loveyo (03-09-2016), mbilal_319 (03-11-2016), mlodylolo (03-09-2016), MT5 bozZdeviL (03-09-2016), muhsin (03-09-2016), NikitaBelle (03-09-2016), nkhan2810 (03-09-2016), Passionate Pisces (03-09-2016), sasuke (03-09-2016), t33300 (03-09-2016), Toxic (03-15-2016)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,034 Times in 8,464 Posts

The thread of the winners are now made sticky and the trading statement will be added on each thread and finally, they will enter the hall of fame of MT5 FOREX FORUM

Done adding to the hall of fame:
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post11859778

Ooops... I mistakenly closed the thread... now it's open again
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 03-09-2016 at 04:08 AM.

Thanks  

12. The following 10 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Aviz (03-09-2016), azmassi (03-09-2016), bidyut (03-10-2016), dzin4aans (03-09-2016), loveyo (03-09-2016), MT5 bozZdeviL (03-09-2016), muhsin (03-09-2016), NikitaBelle (03-09-2016), Passionate Pisces (03-09-2016), systematicfx (03-09-2016)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10905.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,027 Times in 7,461 Posts

Thanks for the grand announcement Super Mod Phantom!

Nice to see the contest ends in good spirit and camaraderie by all participants. Now it's time for the King of Accuracy contest to sit on his throne! And the King of Accuracy 2016 is no other than Nkhan2810! Let's give him a big applause and loud drum roll!

Now King Nkhan you can sit on your throne now and enjoy your winning moments! The rest of the warriors would like to extend their warmth congratulations to you!
      I would also like to extend my sincerest congratulations to the other winners in no particular order: NikitaBelle, mlodylolo, muhsin, t33300, systematic**, Hala-Madrid!

Thank you very much for boarding the Contest Train warriors! It's a pleasure to take you there in the battlefield and see you all in action! See you again in the next contest. Hope you enjoyed the contest!

Name:  Winner of the throne.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  12.8 KB
      *Nkhan2810 the King of Accuracy 2016*

**Name:  Red carpet.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  8.9 KB**

*Winners*

1st- nkhan2810
      2nd- NikitaBelle
      3rd- mlodylolo
      4th- muhsin
      5th- t33300
      6th- systematic**
      7th- Hala-Madrid

*The Contest Train would like to say a million thanks to the rest of the warriors who joined this contest and fight 'till the end, win or loss. Thank you very much for your participation guys! You make this contest more exciting and alive! Thank you very much! See you in the next contest !

*Kalex, PhAnToMtRaDeR79, dedy hari kurniawan, goodguy333, Humza, kammraz, sasuke, humble, paritgupta, hossamcoch, MT5 bozZdeviL, Lustrael, bangash4u, qlink, Smuggler, angaper, yazidzahrawi, mbilal_319, OnlyGainer, AbidaSultana, zahid4x, azmassi, bidyut, **ofnibiz, fbd, stress, bablu7832, dzin4aans*
      Last edited by NikitaBelle; 03-09-2016 at 05:31 AM.
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Thanks  

14. The following 14 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

Aviz (03-09-2016), azmassi (03-09-2016), bidyut (03-10-2016), dzin4aans (03-09-2016), goodguy333 (04-04-2016), loveyo (03-09-2016), Lustrael (03-09-2016), MT5 bozZdeviL (03-09-2016), muhsin (03-09-2016), nkhan2810 (03-09-2016), Passionate Pisces (03-09-2016), PhantomTrader79 (03-09-2016), systematicfx (03-09-2016), t33300 (03-09-2016)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3290.71 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,814 Times in 681 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Thanks for the grand announcement Super Mod Phantom!

Nice to see the contest ends in good spirit and camaraderie by all participants. Now it's time for the King of Accuracy contest to sit on his throne! And the King of Accuracy 2016 is no other than Nkhan2810! Let's give him a big applause and loud drum roll!

Now King Nkhan you can sit on your throne now and enjoy your winning moments! The rest of the warriors would like to extend their warmth congratulations to you!
      I would also like to extend my sincerest congratulations to the other winners in no particular order: NikitaBelle, mlodylolo, muhsin, t33300, systematic**, Hala-Madrid!

Thank you very much for boarding the Contest Train warriors! It's a pleasure to take you there in the battlefield and see you all in action! See you again in the next contest. Hope you enjoyed the contest!

Attachment 62387
      *Nkhan2810 the King of Accuracy 2016*

**Attachment 62388**

*Winners*

1st- nkhan2810
      2nd- NikitaBelle
      3rd- mlodylolo
      4th- muhsin
      5th- t33300
      6th- systematic**
      7th- Hala-Madrid

*The Contest Train would like to say a million thanks to the rest of the warriors who joined this contest and fight 'till the end, win or loss. Thank you very much for your participation guys! You make this contest more exciting and alive! Thank you very much! See you in the next contest !

*Kalex, PhAnToMtRaDeR79, dedy hari kurniawan, goodguy333, Humza, kammraz, sasuke, humble, paritgupta, hossamcoch, MT5 bozZdeviL, Lustrael, bangash4u, qlink, Smuggler, angaper, yazidzahrawi, mbilal_319, OnlyGainer, AbidaSultana, zahid4x, azmassi, bidyut, **ofnibiz, fbd, stress, bablu7832, dzin4aans*
      Yea... it was a wonderful contest.. We have our KING to be NKHAN2810 but a king does not go without a QUEEN so our QUEEN is the second place winner NIKITABELLE

what a match... heheheheheh...

Congratulations to all winners and other warriors who fought so hard during the contest.. it was really a fun with you guys
      IF YOU WANT TO LAST LONG IN THE MARKET THEN APPLY THIS SIMPLE METHOD

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?86700-The-Splitting-lot-size-Method-of-Trading

Thanks  

16. The following 11 users say Thank You to systematicfx for this useful post.

Aviz (03-09-2016), azmassi (03-09-2016), bidyut (03-10-2016), dzin4aans (03-09-2016), loveyo (03-09-2016), mlodylolo (03-10-2016), MT5 bozZdeviL (03-09-2016), NikitaBelle (03-09-2016), nkhan2810 (03-09-2016), Passionate Pisces (03-09-2016), PhantomTrader79 (03-09-2016)

I am:
      Busy

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 30,692 Times in 7,106 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      The winners of The King/Queen Of Accuracy Contest 2016

1st nkhan2810 - 67037068 - cojxde82 - $20,134.86 PF: ??? HR: 100%
      Thread: http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...rything-Simple.

2nd NikitaBelle - 67038962 - xkckfl43 - $14,123.10 PF: 47.02 HR: 94.44%
      Thread: http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...gZag-indicator

3rd mlodylolo - 67041551 - ibomeu69 - $13,000.84 PF: 8.33 HR: 81.82%
      Thread: http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...rend-following

4th muhsin - 67041089 - uidluk34 - $15,572.48 PF: 3.01 HR: 91.67%
      Thread: http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...-in-major-pair

5th t33300 - 67042771  - akfjtl54  - $16,197.15 PF: 1.88 HR: 66%
      Thread: http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...-123-4-5-mixer

6th systematic** - 67041158 - avjsci95 - $12,252.59 PF: 1.61 HR: 61.11%
      Thread: http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...ews-Straddling

7th Hala-Madrid - 67037872 - emgvki96 - $12,010.88 PF: 1.25 HR: 61.54%
      Thread: http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...ll-major-pairs

CONGRATS to the winners!
      It was a great trading contest with great performance.
      There will be more trading contests throughout the year so just wait for the announcement.
      Congratulations to the contest legend winners, all of you are amazing!
      Please trade carefully and happy Profit!

Thanks  

18. The following 12 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

Aviz (03-09-2016), azmassi (03-09-2016), bidyut (03-10-2016), dzin4aans (03-09-2016), loveyo (03-09-2016), mlodylolo (03-10-2016), muhsin (03-09-2016), NikitaBelle (03-09-2016), nkhan2810 (03-09-2016), Passionate Pisces (03-09-2016), PhantomTrader79 (03-09-2016), systematicfx (03-09-2016)

I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,316 Times in 6,948 Posts

Im really happy to see that some one can be accurate 100% wow .. Congrats to all the winners specially the king

Thanks  

20. The following 10 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

azmassi (03-09-2016), bidyut (03-10-2016), dzin4aans (03-09-2016), loveyo (03-09-2016), mlodylolo (03-10-2016), NikitaBelle (03-09-2016), nkhan2810 (03-09-2016), Passionate Pisces (03-09-2016), PhantomTrader79 (03-09-2016), systematicfx (03-09-2016)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1297.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,677 Times in 1,553 Posts

I saw the results of the contest early morning but couldn't post my comment as this thread was closed.

I am really very happy to find myself in the 1st Place.

I like to congratulate other winners as well. It was nice trading with NikitaBelle, mlodylolo, muhsin, t33300, systematic**, Hala-Madrid. Some nice traders couldn't end in positive who were in top at the end of 1st weeks.

Thanks to Super Mod PhAnToMtRaDeR79 for publishing the results of the contest. It is super fast. I want to congratulate you for that.

Mod Sis Nikita, Mod Aviz, Mod MT5 bozZdeviL thanks for your comments. Actually all this words inspire me to do well. I am really happy that accuracy came as I wanted. Surely luck helped me.

@systematic**, bro interesting comment. I would love to stay close to you guys. I am honored to find the beauty queen of the forum by my side. I would have been more happy if we could find more female participants.

I wish to open a trading journal soon where I'll describe my real trading. I hope it might be helpful for traders who love to trade #HSI, #DAX, #SPX and stocks along with Binary Options.

Thanks to forum admin and mods for arranging a nice contest here. Looking forward to many more contest. Thanks to all.
      Last edited by nkhan2810; 03-09-2016 at 09:55 AM.

Thanks  

22. The following 8 users say Thank You to nkhan2810 for this useful post.

bidyut (03-10-2016), dzin4aans (03-09-2016), loveyo (03-09-2016), mlodylolo (03-10-2016), NikitaBelle (03-09-2016), Passionate Pisces (03-09-2016), PhantomTrader79 (03-09-2016), systematicfx (03-09-2016)

Closed Thread
    Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 20 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast