• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Invite friends to the forum!

Adminus Sapiens
      I am:
      Cheeky

MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,899 Times in 1,095 Posts

Arrow Invite friends to the forum!

It became easier to attract referrals: new option "Invite friend" allows you to send invitations through all contact list of your e-mail.

When you are logged in, your affiliate link is inserted in the message automatically.

Invite friends and acquaintances – all people whom you are interested in communication with! Develop the community and Forum MT5 in cooperation with InstaForex Company will encourage your converse with pleasant surprises!

Detailed information about the partnership program of forum MT5 is here.

2. The following 18 users say Thank You to MT5 Administrator for this useful post.

777tradesresearch (09-11-2018), chanchal89 (12-30-2014), General Juhziz (10-21-2012), hassan_nazir (09-23-2013), Honest (08-05-2014), hundred2000k (01-09-2012), kausha_nirob (07-22-2012), loveyo (05-14-2016), MasterAll Masum (01-25-2015), moneygrows (01-19-2013), MT5 bozZdeviL (06-04-2018), samimaduu (01-14-2013), shopnill (08-22-2015), signalfxanaloufi (05-08-2014), snsbd (05-29-2014), standgunz (01-16-2012), Supedrman (07-22-2012), wahabplus (05-23-2012)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

Honest has a brilliant future Honest has a brilliant future Honest has a brilliant future Honest has a brilliant future Honest has a brilliant future Honest has a brilliant future Honest has a brilliant future Honest has a brilliant future Honest has a brilliant future Honest has a brilliant future Honest has a brilliant future Honest's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,259.34 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,735 Times in 603 Posts

This forum can only get better truly when we all try to learn from it, respond to questions or check back for answers to our questions and then ultimately tell our friends and enemies to come join here to learn and share their understanding of the market as well and we can all grow together.

4. lamborghini
      Banned
      I am:
      Innocent

Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,263.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes sir, every forum member tries to get more referral bonus by partnership program. From joining here I always discussion about this forum and its benefits. I believe all the forum member do this for his own interest.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

sanjit0001 is an unknown quantity at this point sanjit0001's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      201.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As Forex is a profitable business and i am a Forex trader so sometimes i invite my friends to join the MT5 forum.As i am Forex trader so i suggest my friends to do work very attentively and make a good experience to be a successful Forex trader.Because Forex gives us a lot of opportunity.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Busy

fxloser is on a distinguished road fxloser's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      125.41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is a big opportunity for all because invited friends can join the mt5 forum and learn trading idea and forum posting idea. I did not know just 6 months ago which broker and forum are give the bonus for posting and real account trading with those posting bonus. If i knew it than maybe i would be a big and experienced trader now. Now I told every of my friends about mt5 forum and there facility in the world. I told about all of my friends with Facebook chat, email inviting or many manual talking with gossiping.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

MasterAll Masum is an unknown quantity at this point MasterAll Masum's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Really,i think so Mt5 Invite friends system is really amazing system to earn extra accumulated bonus in short time period.And also referral bonus rate is too good.i want to try for make more refer.

Banned
      I am:
      Innocent

Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,263.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think that InstaForex is a very good forum where we can learn and earn posting bonus money. Beside this, there is a good opportuninty to ge the refferal bonut money if our friend can join here with our refferal link. Moreover, we can share our trading experience and problem with our friends.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angelic

Rejaul143 is an unknown quantity at this point Rejaul143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      139.96 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes we can earn extra bonus by invite your friends on this forex forum.He or she can also gather knowledge from here and and gather success on trading platform.
      So if you invite you can earn extra.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

ChristyWilliam is an unknown quantity at this point ChristyWilliam's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello all ! Please join this forum I also invite my friends because this quite different every thing available .Yo can share your problems and find out the answers .Very experience people share tips and knowledge .

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Goldfreak818 is on a distinguished road Goldfreak818's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Before inviting friends to this forum I need to make sure that the forum is of good quality and everything is according to the promise.
      If not then I won't invite my friends because they will be disappointed and my name will be stained.
      I will spend some time here first to check out the forum.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,053.86 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,818 Times in 5,194 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Goldfreak818 View Post
      Before inviting friends to this forum I need to make sure that the forum is of good quality and everything is according to the promise.
      If not then I won't invite my friends because they will be disappointed and my name will be stained.
      I will spend some time here first to check out the forum.
      I am confident you will be very satisfied with MT5 Forum because we have many members who absolutely love this forum
      And of course if you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the appropriate threads or directly to our moderators

14. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

azmassi (04-16-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast