Earn up to
$50000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Results 11 to 20 of 39

    Thread: Duplicate Post Due To Internet Connection Or Other Causes? READ THIS!

    1. #1
      Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine
       
      PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Posts
      17,214
      Thanks
      42,040
      Thanked 35,299 Times in 8,217 Posts

      Default Duplicate Post Due To Internet Connection Or Other Causes? READ THIS!

      Things like duplicate post can happen especially if your internet connection suddenly stopped or become unstable and when you want to submit your post the forum goes blank or you get error message such as 502 or 504 or Network problem. When this thing happen DO NOT RELOAD the page immediately. Instead, copy the thread's web address and then go to that thread to see whether your post has been submitted or not.

      Why do this?

      Because when you try to submit a post and then your internet got disconnected/become unstable/get 502/504/Network problem there is a chance that your post already reach the server but the page fail to open. For example:

      You tried to submit your post by clicking at 10:40:20 AM
      your post reached the server at 10:40:22 AM
      internet got disconnected at 10:40:23 AM
      page fail to load at 10:40:24 AM
      reload at 10:41:30 AM
      duplicate post reach the server at 10:41:31 AM
      BAN from moderator reach your profile at 12:45 AM LOLS




      So the solution for this kind of problem are:

      1. don't reload the page but rather just open a new tab and then go to the thread where you want to submit your post and check first. If your post is already posted on the thread then you can avoid violating the forum rules (regarding duplicate post).

      2. Or you can just press the "Back" button on your browser and then reload the page and if you see that your post is visible then you can avoid submitting a duplicate post.



      However, if you mistakenly do this mistake then you can do one of these things:

      1. delete the post by yourself. This is the easiest thing to do but you can only modify or delete the post up until 1 hour after you submit the post (you can check the time of your post just above your avatar on your post box). After 1 hour you will not be able to modify/delete it anymore.

      2. if 1 hour have passed you must contact a moderator and ask him/her to delete the post for you.

      3. if you got a ban before you or a moderator can delete the post then please go to the moderator who gave you a ban and tell him/her about the mistake and he will consider your case and if he judge that you are right then the ban/warning will be withdrawn. If you do not know who banned you then you can still contact any moderator and we will check your case for you.



      I hope you can avoid this kind of mistake in the future.
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 02-23-2016 at 03:12 AM. Reason: Adding information. Modifying the wording to make it easier to read.


    2. #11
      Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine
       
      PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Posts
      17,214
      Thanks
      42,040
      Thanked 35,299 Times in 8,217 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by goodguy333 View Post
      I am unable to see my Profile page!

      It is just empty

      Gotta wait it comes back online

      Rest of the things ok but there are occasional 502 and 504 errors too for the past few days!

      Regards
      Yeah, yesterday was hard for me too... the attacks of 50X alien race.


    3. The following 4 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

      azmassi (02-23-2016), Georges (02-23-2016), goodguy333 (02-23-2016), princewahaj (02-23-2016)

    4. <a href="http://forum.mt5.com">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
    5. #12
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      Mellow
       
      Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges's Avatar
      Posts
      10,269
      Accumulated bonus
      1711.59 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      19,501
      Thanked 20,098 Times in 4,414 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by goodguy333 View Post
      I am unable to see my Profile page!

      It is just empty

      Gotta wait it comes back online

      Rest of the things ok but there are occasional 502 and 504 errors too for the past few days!

      Regards
      I also experienced the errors yesterday but after a while plus clearing my cookies and cache i was able to access the forum but with occasional difficulties.
      Thanks to the MT5 IT Team, they have worked on the issues and today I am having a smooth browsing around.
      If you can kneel before God then you can stand before any man!



    6. The following 4 users say Thank You to Georges for this useful post.

      goodguy333 (02-23-2016), loveyo (02-23-2016), PhantomTrader79 (02-23-2016), princewahaj (02-23-2016)

    7. #13
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused
       
      princewahaj will become famous soon enough princewahaj's Avatar
      Posts
      1,252
      Accumulated bonus
      256.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      20
      Thanked 76 Times in 39 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Georges View Post
      I also experienced the errors yesterday but after a while plus clearing my cookies and cache i was able to access the forum but with occasional difficulties.
      Thanks to the MT5 IT Team, they have worked on the issues and today I am having a smooth browsing around.
      I am having quite strange view of forum. I mean, like this: http://postimg.org/image/qzg7ewbcd/

      Is it only me?

      P.S: I am not sure if uploading image on third-party website is okay or not. If it is not okay, I hope that mods will remove it. I just meant to update mods so problem could be resolved more quickly!


    8. #14
      Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine
       
      PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Posts
      17,214
      Thanks
      42,040
      Thanked 35,299 Times in 8,217 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by princewahaj View Post
      I am having quite strange view of forum. I mean, like this: http://postimg.org/image/qzg7ewbcd/

      Is it only me?

      P.S: I am not sure if uploading image on third-party website is okay or not. If it is not okay, I hope that mods will remove it. I just meant to update mods so problem could be resolved more quickly!
      Yeah, that thing can happen. Try clearing your cookies and cache and then reload the page. If that still doesn't work then try disconnecting your internet connecting so you can get a different IP and then reload the page.


    9. The following 4 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

      dzin4aans (02-23-2016), Georges (02-23-2016), goodguy333 (02-23-2016), loveyo (02-23-2016)

    10. #15
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Inspired
       
      Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Posts
      1,933
      Accumulated bonus
      813.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      2,547
      Thanked 3,618 Times in 1,123 Posts

      Default

      I have faced this problems many times. Mainly,it occurred when my internet connection became dis-connected. But i can see my Double post after getting my internet connection back. Then i ''Edit Post'' and deleted all of my double posts.

      Thanks a lot sir for this informative thread.
      Regards.
      Who Is Your Creator And What Is His Intention? Find It Before It Becomes Too Late. If You Search You Will Realize That Allah Is One. May Allah Bless You.

      My Trading Journal: RSI, ZigZag in D1 Time Frame


    11. The following 4 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

      dzin4aans (02-23-2016), goodguy333 (02-23-2016), mlodylolo (02-23-2016), PhantomTrader79 (02-23-2016)

    12. #16
      Moderator
      I am:
      Fine
       
      Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Posts
      12,003
      Thanks
      15,150
      Thanked 34,244 Times in 6,927 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by princewahaj View Post
      I am having quite strange view of forum. I mean, like this: http://postimg.org/image/qzg7ewbcd/

      Is it only me?

      P.S: I am not sure if uploading image on third-party website is okay or not. If it is not okay, I hope that mods will remove it. I just meant to update mods so problem could be resolved more quickly!
      its very common you have to clear your browser history. you can use ctrl+shit+del key to do this (shortcut keys to clear browser history).


    13. The following 4 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

      dzin4aans (02-23-2016), goodguy333 (02-23-2016), loveyo (02-23-2016), PhantomTrader79 (07-30-2016)

    14. #17
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy
       
      goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
      Posts
      28,059
      Accumulated bonus
      5102.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      400 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      5,848
      Thanked 5,984 Times in 2,350 Posts

      Thumbs up

      I can see my Profile Page again

      There has been no or very little 502/504 errors today

      The website was also aligned awkwardly(the header part) which has now corrected back

      Seems site was under heavy traffic or something for past few days

      Cheers
      The Real Money is in 100% Compounding


    15. The following 2 users say Thank You to goodguy333 for this useful post.

      dzin4aans (02-23-2016), PhantomTrader79 (07-30-2016)

    16. #18
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused
       
      princewahaj will become famous soon enough princewahaj's Avatar
      Posts
      1,252
      Accumulated bonus
      256.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      20
      Thanked 76 Times in 39 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Aviz View Post
      its very common you have to clear your browser history. you can use ctrl+shit+del key to do this (shortcut keys to clear browser history).
      Thanks for the answer. I must say that errors are reduced. Specially today, I am feeling cool after completing my daily quota without errors almost


    17. The following 2 users say Thank You to princewahaj for this useful post.

      dzin4aans (02-24-2016), PhantomTrader79 (07-30-2016)

    18. #19
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful
       
      adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Posts
      17,323
      Accumulated bonus
      4438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      8,067
      Thanked 7,801 Times in 2,736 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      Things like duplicate post can happen especially if your internet connection suddenly stopped or become unstable and when you want to submit your post the forum goes blank or you get error message such as 502 or 504 or Network problem. When this thing happen DO NOT RELOAD the page immediately. Instead, copy the thread's web address and then go to that thread to see whether your post has been submitted or not.

      Why do this?

      Because when you try to submit a post and then your internet got disconnected/become unstable/get 502/504/Network problem there is a chance that your post already reach the server but the page fail to open. For example:

      You tried to submit your post by clicking at 10:40:20 AM
      your post reached the server at 10:40:22 AM
      internet got disconnected at 10:40:23 AM
      page fail to load at 10:40:24 AM
      reload at 10:41:30 AM
      duplicate post reach the server at 10:41:31 AM
      BAN from moderator reach your profile at 12:45 AM LOLS




      So the solution for this kind of problem are:

      1. don't reload the page but rather just open a new tab and then go to the thread where you want to submit your post and check first. If your post is already posted on the thread then you can avoid violating the forum rules (regarding duplicate post).

      2. Or you can just press the "Back" button on your browser and then reload the page and if you see that your post is visible then you can avoid submitting a duplicate post.



      However, if you mistakenly do this mistake then you can do one of these things:

      1. delete the post by yourself. This is the easiest thing to do but you can only modify or delete the post up until 1 hour after you submit the post (you can check the time of your post just above your avatar on your post box). After 1 hour you will not be able to modify/delete it anymore.

      2. if 1 hour have passed you must contact a moderator and ask him/her to delete the post for you.

      3. if you got a ban before you or a moderator can delete the post then please go to the moderator who gave you a ban and tell him/her about the mistake and he will consider your case and if he judge that you are right then the ban/warning will be withdrawn. If you do not know who banned you then you can still contact any moderator and we will check your case for you.



      I hope you can avoid this kind of mistake in the future.
      We have this issue a lot, especially in third world countries where Internet infrastructure is not stable, I was just wondering how is it possible to contact moderators when an account is banned due to this error.?


    19. The following 2 users say Thank You to adewale for this useful post.

      Georges (06-13-2016), PhantomTrader79 (07-30-2016)

    20. #20
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      Mellow
       
      Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges's Avatar
      Posts
      10,269
      Accumulated bonus
      1711.59 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      19,501
      Thanked 20,098 Times in 4,414 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by adewale View Post
      We have this issue a lot, especially in third world countries where Internet infrastructure is not stable, I was just wondering how is it possible to contact moderators when an account is banned due to this error.?
      If you follow the instructions given by our super moderator then it will be so hard for your account to be banned. Once you click the "submit reply" button, your post is uploaded very fast and most of the time you will find that even on an unstable internet connection, the post already was posted so refresh the page to see if the post was posted instead of clicking submit button again. More so you still have the one hour to delete your post if the post still got uploaded in duplicate.
      If you can kneel before God then you can stand before any man!



    21. The following 4 users say Thank You to Georges for this useful post.

      bangash4u (06-13-2016), dzin4aans (06-13-2016), NikitaBelle (06-13-2016), PhantomTrader79 (07-30-2016)

    Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts