• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What is good motivation for traders who just experience a margin call? (part 2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Bashul

kami950 is an unknown quantity at this point kami950's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      221.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

for them my motivation advice is that if you fail in first time its don't mean you can not get success in my opinion fail is the first step in the journey of success simply analyze your past mistakes and forget past and don't repeat mistakes and learn it more and more then sure success is very easy for you in this business

2. FB
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

masterfox is an unknown quantity at this point masterfox's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1429.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Members of the market who got the failure in the forex business, have to not lose hope. And try to find and fix that mistakes. Because only after correcting all mistakes and finding the ideal way of trading in the forex market, they will not face so big problems and can trade normally and accurately.

Banned
      I am:
      Inspired

Sidraa is on a distinguished road Sidraa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1440.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

do not worry about facing the margin call. just keep on trading with new energy and more skilled efforts this time. so not repeat the same mistake and do your best so that you could control the situation. other traders with positive experience are a good source of motivation.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Sid18 will become famous soon enough Sid18 will become famous soon enough Sid18's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4426.03 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      19 (What is this?)
      Thanks

when a trader get margin call in his trading account, then the motivation for him can be a trader who fails in this market many time in past but now he is successful in this business, so when a trader look at the other successful traders and their past experiences then he also get motivation from his success story in forex.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

faiyaz1982 is on a distinguished road faiyaz1982's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      74.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default What is good motivation for traders who just experience a margin call?

Not to take much risk and also follow the money management rules to prevent keep safe your account to become empty. Forex is a very risky business and to get success here is very hard. But if you experienced from margin call then you need to take steps very safely. Else you will be in risk to become empty your account.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz will become famous soon enough Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      495.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I know that traders who just experienced margin call always feel depressed, sad and most times frustrated about forex trading but one thing they should know is that everything has a reason. I take losses as motivation to step up my game in forex so if you just experienced margin call don't feel bad about but instead use it as a motivation in order to work hard and develop more and be more skillful so as not to experience margin call again

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Oriakhiebillz for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has much to be proud of Oghale has much to be proud of Oghale has much to be proud of Oghale has much to be proud of Oghale has much to be proud of Oghale has much to be proud of Oghale has much to be proud of Oghale has much to be proud of Oghale has much to be proud of Oghale has much to be proud of Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      120.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,374 Times in 269 Posts

You cannot motivate a trader who just lost everything easily, maybe the place to begin will be a community where people encourage each other, I cannot think of a better place than the journal section, I have read through and seen some amazing stories that you will b motivated from immediately. I would have gone away from forex myself, but I got encouragements.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to Oghale for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      243.21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,968 Times in 585 Posts

It is not easy to give a trader who just lost motivation to begin again, it takes some commitment and convincing before they can accept to start afresh, it is better we don't be in yous kind of terrible situation, and what can make this go away? Money management is the answer.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Leonvic90 For This Useful Post:

forexgold (01-07-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Stresses

bablu7832 is a jewel in the rough bablu7832 is a jewel in the rough bablu7832 is a jewel in the rough bablu7832's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3329.32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friend I have faced margin calls more than 10 times and I still am trading in Forex market,after every margin call I start trading in demo account and their when I start making consistent profits then I become motivated.The only thing which can motivate a trader is the income potential of Forex market.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bablu7832 For This Useful Post:

forexgold (01-07-2018)

15. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

glory2 is on a distinguished road glory2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      61.34 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think that the best motivation for any trader who just experienced a margin call is to believe in himself and see it as a challenge that he can overcome. Getting a margin call is never the end of the road in forex business, but just a wale up call to do it better than we have been doing it before after all when we make money we are not been denied our profits by any broker and if we trade in the right direction of the money, we will make good profits, so a trader who has just experienced a margin cal should know that there are somethings he is doing in the wrong way and challenge himself that he can make things work in the market.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast