• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How to withdraw my profits? (2)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,024.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Humza View Post
      Why not Neteller is all conditions? I mean if i am not wrong they have the bank withdrawal system so why not just go with them in any withdrawal above 500 or under that since bankwire is likely to take away 7-8% of the money so better to use Neteller save that.
      First is the time consume. If you going to withdraw directly from the site using bankwire then you will get the funds early. But if I withdraw via neteller so I need to wait for the funds to appear in my neteller before I can request withdrawal via bank wire. Secondly the fees. If I get fees from withdrawing funds to my neteller and another fees from neteller to my bank account.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,977.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,032 Times in 2,011 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bulastika View Post
      First is the time consume. If you going to withdraw directly from the site using bankwire then you will get the funds early. But if I withdraw via neteller so I need to wait for the funds to appear in my neteller before I can request withdrawal via bank wire. Secondly the fees. If I get fees from withdrawing funds to my neteller and another fees from neteller to my bank account.
      I got your point but still don't you think even all these fees combined won't be near the direct bank wire fees? As i could be wrong but at maximum we would be losing 2-3% while with bank wire like i previously said it is about 7-8% so still that is what my logic is.
      Mai Rooz Gunah Karta Hoon Wo Rooz Baksh Deta Hai
      Mai Majbor Hoon Apni Aadat Se Wo Mashoor Hai Uski Rehmat Se

I commit sins everyday, HE forgives me everyday. I am helpless with my habits, HE is famous for his blessings!

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

porex is an unknown quantity at this point porex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

How you withdraw your profits depends on the payment processor that is available on your brokerís platform; but I am really impressed at the speed that processes my withdrawals within 24 hours using their credit card payment system. Its enough stress with me having to trade and make profits, withdrawing my profits shouldn't be a hassle for me.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

nswhala is an unknown quantity at this point nswhala's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      495.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My dear i prefer online payout through online supporting bank in such case if you are belong to bonus program and you earn little bit profit 10 to 15 dollar then use skrills or any processor and if you are invester then use Insta card or bank wire for withdraw your profit.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheeky

faheemali01 will become famous soon enough faheemali01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default How to withdraw my profits

As there are many ways to withdraw your payment so you can choose according to choice or that one which you think is good for you. You can also use inta forex account bas well to withdraw for this you have to attach insta account to the mt5 forum account and then insta to bank account account as well. Thanks

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

forexhelper is a jewel in the rough forexhelper is a jewel in the rough forexhelper is a jewel in the rough forexhelper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      661.91 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Actually I do not have all payment system experience in my whole trading life.I personally use some payment system and I use skrill most of the time.I prefer skrill. It is suitable for me because when I do not get any friend to sell my dollar I can transfer my dollar to my own bank account easily.For this reason like me many traders use skrill. Though Neteller does not support bank transfer now in our country.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you're talking about bonus account, you can withdraw all profits above the bonus amount , you go to financial operations, choose withdraw money and then choose the method that suits you. Instaforex offers many methods to withdraw your profits.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,604 Times in 599 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste View Post
      If you're talking about bonus account, you can withdraw all profits above the bonus amount , you go to financial operations, choose withdraw money and then choose the method that suits you. Instaforex offers many methods to withdraw your profits.
      i like the methods on the withdrawal profit page that i usually use like the local depositor, neteller, skrill, bitcoin and also the payco method.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

uduak18 has a spectacular aura about uduak18 has a spectacular aura about uduak18's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      15.83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

how to withdraw after making profit is simple if you want to apply for withdrawal, go to cabinet of that broker log in, and then select the word withdrawal and click on it and after clicking the page to fill information will be display for you to put an account number you want to withdraw from also password as well as your mail, and then the method of pay that you want to use for withdrawal example perfectmoney or bitcoin etc choose one for your withdrawal put an account number for it or address of it if is bitcoin method then summit for withdrawal and wait for a reply from the broker you have done.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to uduak18 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

F'xTendency is on a distinguished road F'xTendency's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uduak18 View Post
      how to withdraw after making profit is simple if you want to apply for withdrawal, go to cabinet of that broker log in, and then select the word withdrawal and click on it and after clicking the page to fill information will be display for you to put an account number you want to withdraw from also password as well as your mail, and then the method of pay that you want to use for withdrawal example perfectmoney or bitcoin etc choose one for your withdrawal put an account number for it or address of it if is bitcoin method then summit for withdrawal and wait for a reply from the broker you have done.
      Does Instaforex offer perfectmoney as a withdrawal method?
      I checked the withdrawal page of instaforex, but I didn't find perfectmoney, but here you said you can choose it, so I wonder where can I find this method at instaforex??
      Thank you

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast