• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 11 14 15 16

Thread: Many ways to avoid the loss from forex (2)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Souravkumarhazra6763 is an unknown quantity at this point Souravkumarhazra6763's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      85.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good learning and low risk are main ways to avoid loss from this trading business,forex is a risky business,here need lot of learning and practicing,than you can avoid loss,but we never avoid loss totally from this business,because loss is part for this trading business.

2. Catch Forex
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

kashi9760 is an unknown quantity at this point kashi9760's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      543.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes there are many ways to avoid the loss but it is very difficult to eliminate the loss from this business ,however some ways can help to minimize the losses such that improvement of the experience ,patience and good money and risk managements . The proper analysis of market is the main key to save the trades from loss .

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Happy

masterfox is an unknown quantity at this point masterfox's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      835.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If we will discover ways in a market, we may determine that there are million of ways to avoid losses in forex business. And this is easy, but we should practice with the method a lot. There will not be avoiding of all losses in market bu trader may decrease the rate of losses in business.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Happy

Onyedika1998 is on a distinguished road Onyedika1998's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      598.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We need to be analyzing trades carefully and wait for the right time to open a trade and we should not place a trde when we know it ia not due, we should not be emotionally attached to our trades because it can make us lose important trades and finally we should be upgrading our knowledge and strategy in the business.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

rabbi1982 is an unknown quantity at this point rabbi1982's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      79.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Many ways to avoid the loss from forex

Yes there is many ways to prevent loss. But for that you need to learn first about forex trading. If you well learned and expert trader then before placing a trade you must observe the market analysis and market movement. For short time trading when price go up that time for sell and when price go down that time trade for buy like those tricks if you follow then you will be able to earn good profit like me.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy

Faridul Islam is an unknown quantity at this point Faridul Islam's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      373.80 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes there are many ways to avoid losses from forex we should follow. We should trade with low risk. We should use take profit as well as stop loss to control losses of forex. Then the most imporatant thing that we should have the ability of money management. Because without having this quality we will be failure from forex trading business.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Amazed

akash92 will become famous soon enough akash92 will become famous soon enough akash92's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      588.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is no single traders who want losses. So it is important for the traders to know the ways of avoiding losses. To avoid losses it is important for the traders that they analyze the market properly before open a trade, then wait for the right trading time. Traders also need to learn good money management. They should avoid high risk.

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

D'mastermind is on a distinguished road D'mastermind's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1450.00 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well, no matter how good we are with forex trading, we always need to learn and have a better trading understanding because as for loss there is no way we will be able to avoid it 100 percent, if we are that good with trading then we can little of it few at times but when we are not good we will keep on losing frequently.

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Angelic

harbir is just really nice harbir is just really nice harbir is just really nice harbir is just really nice harbir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      721.00 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes all these points are important if we want to save ourselves from getting the losses. If we follow all the steps then I am sure that we can limit our losses upto a great limit and this is what we all need to do to be able to get successful in the Forex trading business.

11. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Moneymadeeasy has much to be proud of Moneymadeeasy has much to be proud of Moneymadeeasy has much to be proud of Moneymadeeasy has much to be proud of Moneymadeeasy has much to be proud of Moneymadeeasy has much to be proud of Moneymadeeasy has much to be proud of Moneymadeeasy has much to be proud of Moneymadeeasy has much to be proud of Moneymadeeasy has much to be proud of Moneymadeeasy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2523.65 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      31 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,439 Times in 564 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Onyedika1998 View Post
      We need to be analyzing trades carefully and wait for the right time to open a trade and we should not place a trde when we know it ia not due, we should not be emotionally attached to our trades because it can make us lose important trades and finally we should be upgrading our knowledge and strategy in the business.
      No matter the amount of analysis you can perform and the highest trading system you might be possessing as a forex trader we can never stop losing completely in the field of forex trading business because it is a part of trading. That is why we must do everything possible to make sure that our trading account is always protected with stop loss tool and then use the right trading lots
      Today's mistakes are stepping stones full of knowledge that can help us overcome the stumbling blocks of tomorrow's challenges.

My Trading Journal

Reply to Thread
    Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 11 14 15 16