• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 302 of 341 FirstFirst ... 297 300 301 302 303 304 307 ... LastLast
    Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 3407

Thread: dzin4aans' trading journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      443.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,374 Times in 562 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      Personally, from analyzing some of the charts I have come to see that the EURO is generally strong and it is pulling all the pairs it is pared it, and when it comes to EURNZD I am waiting for it to retrace a bit in order to enter at the right price level which shall enable me start seeing some profits without price moving against me much.

Attachment 77421
      I see this pair have high spread then others pair. How do you maintain this things brother? I always afraid to using any high spread pair. I also see this pair move too more then others pair. Thats mean if we can get good entry point then we can easily make good profit. But entry entry can took our huge money.
      You are right brother. Euro now more strong and i see NZDUSD going on down side. Thats mean NZD also very weak. In this situation there are lot of chance to go upside. I see it already break previous higher level so there are more possibility to go upside. But i will not enter in this pair. Reason high spread and also i have no more idea about this pair. I hope you will make good profit from this pair.
      Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 46
Size:  27.3 KB

2. The Following User Says Thank You to crown For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (05-14-2018)

3. Lamboghini
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,328 Times in 3,374 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crown View Post
      I see this pair have high spread then others pair. How do you maintain this things brother? I always afraid to using any high spread pair. I also see this pair move too more then others pair. Thats mean if we can get good entry point then we can easily make good profit. But entry entry can took our huge money.
      You are right brother. Euro now more strong and i see NZDUSD going on down side. Thats mean NZD also very weak. In this situation there are lot of chance to go upside. I see it already break previous higher level so there are more possibility to go upside. But i will not enter in this pair. Reason high spread and also i have no more idea about this pair. I hope you will make good profit from this pair.
      Attachment 77435
      Brother the pair has lot of spread but to be honest the spread wouldn't matter much when there is enough volatility to cover it. Though this pair is not good for scalping but it's perfect for long term traders.

I don't think you need much idea, all You need is trading according to your technical views and analysis. But spread should not be a Problem, just make sure your analysis are Right

5. The following 6 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

dzin4aans (05-15-2018), fembizz (05-16-2018), Unregistered (4)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,586 Times in 3,121 Posts

Personally, from analyzing some of the charts I have come to see that the EURO is generally strong and it is pulling all the pairs it is pared it, and when it comes to EURNZD I am waiting for it to retrace a bit in order to enter at the right price level which shall enable me start seeing some profits without price moving against me much.
      Finally, the EURNZD have been able to get to the target that I said yesterday and from look of things it might still head higher, but I would wait for the price to retrace some of the gains that it have made over the few past hours then I could join it for the bullish movement.

Name:  chart197.png
Views: 36
Size:  28.2 KB
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

7. The following 4 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

dzin4aans (05-15-2018), kammraz (05-15-2018), kanyB1 (05-15-2018), Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

kanyB1 is a name known to all kanyB1 is a name known to all kanyB1 is a name known to all kanyB1 is a name known to all kanyB1 is a name known to all kanyB1 is a name known to all kanyB1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      151.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

that' s a good job you did sir, its always professional for traders to enter the market at a time when the price is cheaper because that is one of the major ways to earn more profit and from the past records i just noticed you are gaining a mastery in doing that and i wish you the best and keep it up as you become better.

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to kanyB1 for this useful post.

dzin4aans (05-15-2018), penuelophir (05-16-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,778 Times in 5,189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      Finally, the EURNZD have been able to get to the target that I said yesterday and from look of things it might still head higher, but I would wait for the price to retrace some of the gains that it have made over the few past hours then I could join it for the bullish movement.

Attachment 77453
      What is more exciting in your setup mate, EUR has been exceptionally weak today, especially compared to dollar but looks like NZD has been weak as well and that keeps EURNZD at the highs and does not move it down. So knowing this, I would say that once EUR finds some gains, EURNZD will fly higher by a lot so we just need to make sure we get the best possible out of this possible move higher

11. The following 6 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

FlyingShark (05-16-2018), kammraz (05-15-2018), penuelophir (05-16-2018), Soldier (05-17-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

remmy is just really nice remmy is just really nice remmy is just really nice remmy is just really nice remmy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      51.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

rightly said mod. eurusd has been able to drop to a low of 1.1819, but has also retraced from there. should it continue up to break the 1.1900 level, then eurnzd should gain on that. if not, eurnzd would just be consolidating.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to remmy For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (05-16-2018)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      What is more exciting in your setup mate, EUR has been exceptionally weak today, especially compared to dollar but looks like NZD has been weak as well and that keeps EURNZD at the highs and does not move it down. So knowing this, I would say that once EUR finds some gains, EURNZD will fly higher by a lot so we just need to make sure we get the best possible out of this possible move higher
      yes you are right brother eur was somehow very weak yesterday, most especially the eurusd pair, but i think we could still experience the same today, i actually saw this coming yesterday morning when the pair sought of form a pin bar, on the daily time frame, and as for the eurnzd, i think it will still fly higher once things get settle with eur

Name:  eurusd.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  237.0 KB

15. The following 3 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

dzin4aans (05-16-2018), Soldier (05-17-2018), Unregistered (1)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,586 Times in 3,121 Posts

Today we can see that EUR is generally weak from yesterday and it might continue its weakness throughout today too. So I am looking for the opportunity to sell EURCHF and once the price comes back to hit the resistance then I would sell it!

Name:  chart203.png
Views: 29
Size:  24.1 KB
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

17. The Following User Says Thank You to penuelophir For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (05-16-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,778 Times in 5,189 Posts

Name:  bonus in.png
Views: 29
Size:  1.6 KB
      Good news are that bonus for post is credited Now we need to wait for bonus for thanks that will be credited later this week.

Name:  EURNZD making setup.png
Views: 28
Size:  28.4 KB
      Here is EURNZD setup. Since its still in uptrend, I will consider this a cool retracement that has ended on previous support and with a pin bar - what a more beautiful setup we can wish for! With the risk very limited with the stop below this pin bar, its a good setup to target fresh highs in EURNZD.

19. The following 6 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (05-17-2018), FlyingShark (05-17-2018), kammraz (05-17-2018), mikehenley (05-17-2018), penuelophir (05-16-2018), Soldier (05-17-2018)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      Attachment 77530
      Good news are that bonus for post is credited Now we need to wait for bonus for thanks that will be credited later this week.

Attachment 77529
      Here is EURNZD setup. Since its still in uptrend, I will consider this a cool retracement that has ended on previous support and with a pin bar - what a more beautiful setup we can wish for! With the risk very limited with the stop below this pin bar, its a good setup to target fresh highs in EURNZD.
      First brother, I don't know why but have not been getting bonus for post for more Than 5 month now, but only bonus for like, the same thing is probably going to happen this month, hope am not doing something wrong brother?

Wow placing other at that place seems to be a very perfect place to be honest, but I will have see what it's looks like in the daily time frame. Thanks

21. The following 7 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

dzin4aans (05-17-2018), Unregistered (6)

Reply to Thread
    Page 302 of 341 FirstFirst ... 297 300 301 302 303 304 307 ... LastLast