• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 43 46 47 48

Thread: I ain't giving up on consistency

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Inspired

Moneymadeeasy is a splendid one to behold Moneymadeeasy is a splendid one to behold Moneymadeeasy is a splendid one to behold Moneymadeeasy is a splendid one to behold Moneymadeeasy is a splendid one to behold Moneymadeeasy is a splendid one to behold Moneymadeeasy is a splendid one to behold Moneymadeeasy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2049.75 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      31 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      It's like riding a bicycle, after spending a lot of time you know how to balance yourself well even in difficult terrain so yes, it can be developed.

Everyone has this thing but some people has it much more than the others so start by using whatever trading strategy that you have on a much smaller time frame. Why? The goal is to keep repeating the market behavior from the view point of your trading strategy and because you are using small time frame you will be seeing how the market behave a lot more time in a very short period of time. 1,000 candles in 1 minute TF means 41.6 trading days if you use H1 TF and around 5 years on D1 TF but the price is the same in all time frame. Whatever happens in big TF can also be found in small TF. Gaps, big candles, small candles or whatnot.

As you see how the market move you'll start developing gut feeling because you already drilled into your mind "what happen when this thing occur" or "what happen when this thing doesn't work" and before you even realize it you will have a stronger market feel than ever before.

Result never betrays effort. That's for sure.
      Wow! Perfectly, explained and I now fully understands what it means to have good instinct and how to really develop it over time. I used to feel the same way, but I have not really had any opportunity to really master it and know whether it can be developed or not, but today it is a history. I think today I can start working on improving my instinct and see where it brings me in about one year. Thank you so much super moderator and like you know I very much appreciate it!
      Today's mistakes are stepping stones full of knowledge that can help us overcome the stumbling blocks of tomorrow's challenges.

My Trading Journal

2. FB
    3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Moneymadeeasy For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (01-20-2017), NikitaBelle (01-20-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (Yesterday)

I am:
      Sad

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,400 Times in 5,131 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Moneymadeeasy View Post
      Wow! Perfectly, explained and I now fully understands what it means to have good instinct and how to really develop it over time. I used to feel the same way, but I have not really had any opportunity to really master it and know whether it can be developed or not, but today it is a history. I think today I can start working on improving my instinct and see where it brings me in about one year. Thank you so much super moderator and like you know I very much appreciate it!
      You already have it bro, all of us have it already. Yet, some dismiss it as not beneficial. Unleash your 3rd eye once in a while and see the difference!

Actually, instinct can't be develop overtime, it slowly grows in you as days, weeks, months and years goes by staring and analyzing your chart. The only enemy of instinct is Algo, just kidding, hahaha

It's like riding a bicycle, after spending a lot of time you know how to balance yourself well even in difficult terrain so yes, it can be developed.

Everyone has this thing but some people has it much more than the others so start by using whatever trading strategy that you have on a much smaller time frame. Why? The goal is to keep repeating the market behavior from the view point of your trading strategy and because you are using small time frame you will be seeing how the market behave a lot more time in a very short period of time. 1,000 candles in 1 minute TF means 41.6 trading days if you use H1 TF and around 5 years on D1 TF but the price is the same in all time frame. Whatever happens in big TF can also be found in small TF. Gaps, big candles, small candles or whatnot.

As you see how the market move you'll start developing gut feeling because you already drilled into your mind "what happen when this thing occur" or "what happen when this thing doesn't work" and before you even realize it you will have a stronger market feel than ever before.

Result never betrays effort. That's for sure.
      Very good explanation Super Mod. You explained well the "instinct factor" in trading that majority really can't comprehend or understand or much more adopt, incorporate in their trading. We focus more on the Fundamental and technical aspect of analyzing charts, sometimes we forgot common sense and instinct and intuition which can make other traders eyebrows raise, lol.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (01-20-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (Yesterday)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Inspired

Moneymadeeasy is a splendid one to behold Moneymadeeasy is a splendid one to behold Moneymadeeasy is a splendid one to behold Moneymadeeasy is a splendid one to behold Moneymadeeasy is a splendid one to behold Moneymadeeasy is a splendid one to behold Moneymadeeasy is a splendid one to behold Moneymadeeasy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      31 (What is this?)
      Thanks

You already have it bro, all of us have it already. Yet, some dismiss it as not beneficial. Unleash your 3rd eye once in a while and see the difference!

Actually, instinct can't be develop overtime, it slowly grows in you as days, weeks, months and years goes by staring and analyzing your chart. The only enemy of instinct is Algo, just kidding, hahaha
      You are really funny! Thanks for letting me know I have it and I shall begin to develop it the more because it is very essential if you are to really do well too. What is Algo?! Anyways, any trading strategy we have we should make sure that we become so good in that area so that it becomes our second to nature.
      Today's mistakes are stepping stones full of knowledge that can help us overcome the stumbling blocks of tomorrow's challenges.

My Trading Journal

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moneymadeeasy For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (01-20-2017), NikitaBelle (01-20-2017)

I am:
      Sad

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,400 Times in 5,131 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

What is Algo?!
      Algo, or some fat finger up there, higher institutions, big banks, big hedge funds with millions or billions of capital, like for example they mistakenly or knowingly buy or sell your favorite pair with 5 billion or 1 billion orders and the price drop or rise in rapid speed, even "Instinct' can't anticipate that because it's beyond what your mind is used to seeing in your chart and don't forget the wars, calamities and other unforeseen events beyond human intervention and so on that can affect the price abnormally every now and then...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (Today)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Inspired

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      31 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Algo, or some fat finger up there, higher institutions, big banks, big hedge funds with millions or billions of capital, like for example they mistakenly or knowingly buy or sell your favorite pair with 5 billion or 1 billion orders and the price drop or rise in rapid speed, even "Instinct' can't anticipate that because it's beyond what your mind is used to seeing in your chart and don't forget the wars, calamities and other unforeseen events beyond human intervention and so on that can affect the price abnormally every now and then...
      Well, in this kind of case what will really save us is how we have been able to protect our trading accounts using stop loss tool. Personally, I do not like when suddenly market starts moving against my open positions and so many time I would just manually close it off because I do not wait for it to hit my stop loss target.

My Trading Journal

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moneymadeeasy For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (Today), NikitaBelle (Today)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 23,411 Times in 6,067 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Things are not what they seem to be. There's a lot of cover up on this subject but there is always a way to know when to pay attention to something catastrophic such as CHF a.k.a. the Black Swan days before they even happen. We just have to have a good network and really open our eyes and ears to the surroundings. I have a really short article on this matter but it's on my website (that's outside of MT5 portal network) so it's not ethical to mention it here.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PhAnToMtRaDeR79 For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (Today), Moneymadeeasy (Today), NikitaBelle (Today)

14. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      Inspired

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      31 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Things are not what they seem to be. There's a lot of cover up on this subject but there is always a way to know when to pay attention to something catastrophic such as CHF a.k.a. the Black Swan days before they even happen. We just have to have a good network and really open our eyes and ears to the surroundings. I have a really short article on this matter but it's on my website (that's outside of MT5 portal network) so it's not ethical to mention it here.
      Super moderator I think you have waken my attention and I would like to read that your article on this very matter because I really would like to master my instinct so well that it becomes a part of my everyday living! Which ever way that would make it ethical I humbly wish to be able to read something different from what I have been reading all these while. Thanks for your understanding.

My Trading Journal

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moneymadeeasy For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (Today), NikitaBelle (Today)

Reply to Thread
    Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 43 46 47 48